I forgot my user to my account, what do i do?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Marzone
Spoken languages: English

I forgot my user to my account, what do i do?

Post by Marzone »

I know the email i use but i cant seem to remember my user. Can any one help?
Marzone

Re: I forgot my user to my account, what do i do?

Post by Marzone »

I am currently using my alt
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I don't have a way to look up a username from an email address. Have you done anything on this account that would leave a record: making a topic, making a post on forums, or making a trial? If it was on the forums, go there, and that should jog your memory. If it was making a trial, give me the name of the case, and I'll see what I can do. Apart from that, I don't see many options.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Marzone

Post by Marzone »

Enthalpy wrote:I don't have a way to look up a username from an email address. Have you done anything on this account that would leave a record: making a topic, making a post on forums, or making a trial? If it was on the forums, go there, and that should jog your memory. If it was making a trial, give me the name of the case, and I'll see what I can do. Apart from that, I don't see many options.
Okay, i have never released them but i know that i was remaking the first trial in PW. Was just testing the engine so it isnt intended as a public so.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

If you give me the email address, (you can PM me) I can ask Unas to lookup usernames associated with that email address. That's the best that I can do.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
SherlockBarelock

Post by SherlockBarelock »

Enthalpy wrote:If you give me the email address, (you can PM me) I can ask Unas to lookup usernames associated with that email address. That's the best that I can do.
I have found it, i just had to remember my user i used for most of ace attorney related things and i remember it. Thanks.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Fantastic!

Do you mind if I ban your alternate account, now that you have your old one back? AAO policy is not to permit multiple accounts, so we know who is who.