Making evidence description text larger/always visible

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

ineia
Spoken languages: English

Making evidence description text larger/always visible

Post by ineia »

Hi all! I'm very new to AAO, but I've been having a lot of fun working on a goofy trial (the "murder" of Charley the plant at a holiday party) as a Secret Santa gift for a friend who is massive Ace Attorney fan.

I have a few pieces of evidence in my case, but as I've been play testing, I noticed that the evidence descriptions only appear when you hover over them, and the text size for that description is rather small. Meanwhile, the green type/obtained box is always visible and the info in that box is a much larger text size. Basically, I was wondering is there was a way to set my case so that the description information is always showing, preferably in a larger text size, like the green info box does?

I think larger text size was make it more readable, but I also think being able to see all the descriptions at once (or without having to hover over each one) as you look at your evidence could be helpful for finding contradictions. I know one option is just put my description in the green box, but I would have to shorten my descriptions a bit, which would be tricky...

Thank you in advance for any thoughts on this!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Making evidence description text larger/always visible

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hi! So the way Ace Attorney's evidence works in the games is that there's a smaller, green box where general information (like the type of evidence, or a character's gender and age), and the larger brown box is for the description. You can just shorten it and put it in the green box if it looks neater, but I don't think there's any way to change the shape of those boxes or text size.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
ineia
Spoken languages: English

Re: Making evidence description text larger/always visible

Post by ineia »

Gotcha. I will leave it be then and try shortening later if I need to. Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate the quick response!! :-)