Read this before asking a question!

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Meph
Spoken languages: English

Read this before asking a question!

Post by Meph »

Read the following before asking a question
Because we don't want multiple threads about the same thing or having you waste your time, we've made these guidelines to help you find the answer to your question as quickly as possible. When you want to ask a question, do the following:-
  1. Experiment with the Trial Editor. You might find what you're looking for.
  2. Check the official documentation.
  3. Check the Tutorials and Documentation forum to see if you question is answered there.
  4. Search this forum to see if someone else has already asked the question.
  5. If you still can't find the answer to your question, then feel free to ask the question yourself. However, when you ask your question, you need to follow these guidelines.
    • Give your question a good title. Don't say something like "I have a question". Instead, give a descriptive and specific title such as "How do I reveal a new statement in a cross-examination?"
    • If your question is about a problem your having, put "Help!" in front of the title.
    • Describe the question in detail. Don't worry. You don't have to write paragraph-upon-paragraph (unless you need to). Just a sentence or two explaining your problem will do. :)
    • If you plan on asking multiple questions, you need to ask them in separate topics.
Once you have done that, someone (hopefully) should come along and answer your question.

I'm sorry to make it such a hassle to ask a question, but this is just to prevent clutter and duplicates.

Note: This is not for getting help if you're stuck when you're playing case. You need to visit the Your Trials forum and get help there.