Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

It's alive, aliiive! Seriously tho, AAO's been down for so long, I was getting worried.
Now I can finally show y'all everything I drew during my "break". :D
Spoiler : :
Once upon a time I made a grave mistake of drawing Gaudee with the curly fringe (which is how it'd actually look if she wasn't straightening it). Now I can't decide what version to choose.
I've been playing with the idea that after everything she went through, Fleur decides to start life anew and cuts her hair symbolism, wooo :V. Probably stops dyeing it, too. Have no idea why she'd do the latter, tho. XD
I should probably draw pupils if I want people to understand one of the char's eyes is blind. :T
Lae'thi Daak, a dancer from Khura'in. Her name should've been a pun on "light and dark", but Lae'thi reminds Lethe more than anything. Oh yeah, her left eye's covered by a lens. In reality, it looks just like the right one.
I hated her arms in the sketch, but they turned out better than I thought. Nanny!Hannah now has a backpack. ...and still wears her belt bag. XD Lowered her side ponytail because it looked like I borrowed too much of her look from Athena, whom I didn't even think of when designing this version.
Last edited by Ann-nna on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

SOOOO MUUUUCH SPAAARKLE!
Nice drawings!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Everyone's mentioning it. XD Tbh, if I could, I'd add glitter to everything. XD
Thanks!

Only one picture today, the quantity's decreased greatly. Computer's obviously a bad influence. U_U
Crystalklk
Spoken languages: English

Post by Crystalklk »

Holy crud!!!! I love the sparkles!
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Me too! :D *highfives*
Thought I'd draw Pierce. Story-wise he's one of my most important characters, yet I barely have any pictures of him.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Another why-does-it-even-exist character. XD Made me notice I have too many rainbowy chars.

Sleepy Gaudee. Not crying. SLEEPY. XD

...is this angle even natural... First time I drew Buck he was but a head. Thought I'd give him a body this time. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Trying to decide if Sing's old hairstyle (the 1st one) is better. Ever since I changed it, I've been thinking if I shouldn't change it back.
In the 2nd design her fringe actually should look like in the 1st one. XD;
Not even drawing them side by side helped.
I might end up using the old design for her teenage self as it seems to make her look younger.
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Was checking to see what I missed; everything's sparkly now!
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

I'll be spamming everyone with glitter 'till I run out of sparkly ink. XD

That said, here're 2 more pictures.
It's been ages since I drew Cookie. I gave her a slight redesign and changed colors a bit. And I'm beginning to have regrets about the latter. XD
Now that Cookie isn't a teacher anymore, her uniform was bound to change as well. I have no idea why, but she reminds me of a Barbie doll. OTL
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Once upon a time, in the visual arts class, we drew stained glass-esque pictures lol, I drew Tails. Years later I thought I'd try it again, albeit not the way we had to draw them back then. Except for their backgrounds.
I thought a simplistic picture outlined in silver would surely look like a stained glass. WRONG.
Was going to outline this one in silver as well, but it turned out so cute and I was afraid it'd ruin the picture because the pen's a little runny and the lines are too thick. Tried cramming as much colors as possible into this one. XD
I decided to use a white glitter pen for the skin, but abundance of white in Sandra's design made me reconsider. Orange might not have been the best choice tho. Albeit the most logical pink would be even worse. Somehow.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

The beady eyes Gaudee XD
And yeah stained glass is hard to draw.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

XD
It is. Nothing ended up looking even remotely similar. :T

...just realized I didn't erase Gaudee's arm. OTL Owell, I want to post the sketch anyway, 3-armed Gaudee or not. XD
I bet nobody remembers the 2nd girl as I only drew one godawful sprite of her. It's one of, if not the first, Cookie's designs. The headshot is also Cookie. Didn't draw her clothes 'cause they're the same. Can't remember why this design was scrapped. It either looked like someone's character or I didn't like it.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Finished yesterday's sketches and drew one more picture today. Plan on using these (save for the headshot) as commission examples.
All I've been drawing lately were Ace Attorney fanchars and mostly Gaudee for some reason, so here's an original character for a change - a peppermint themed magical girl. I can't think of a good name for her. I want it to evoke some associations with peppermint, but all that comes to mind is Pepa, which, in turn, is almost identical to Peppa I had the pleasure of stumbling upon that messed up cartoon and hated it. Never am I calling her that. >_<
EDIT: Forgot to add these. Albeit they aren't realy worth uploading.
Still trying to make this style look like a stained glass. XD
Just wanted to make a rainbow gradient.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Working out his colors took longer than I'd like to admit and in the end I went with one of my standard color schemes" green-yellow (or golden in this case). OTL
Fleur's current nameless boss. Might redesign his clothes yet. Originally, I set my mind on making him a Mori boy. Or, well, man. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Yet another OC I turned into an AA FC for no apparent reason. OTL Originally inspired by the lemon essence from MySims and had lemon wedges all over her dress. Her redesigned outfit's based on honey and milk 'cause at first I wanted to name her Honey Lemon, but remembered Big Hero 6 been there, done that, thus I set my mind on making her name a pun on "honey milk". Then suddenly decided I like the word "remedy" better and am now trying to make a name out of it. XD Nothing comes to mind besides Rimma... >_> She's a nurse at the Hotti clinic. Poor thing. XD
I wanted to see if she'd look better if I swapped the yellow of her pendant with that of the dress.
Yesterday I found one of the doodle pages with my old "art project" called "Everyone in Sonic Riders". XD Nostalgia... And by "everyone" I mean each and every of my characters, no matter the fandom. Of course, I never finished it even tho I had considerably less chars back then. The picture inspired me to draw a couple of old chars I barely remember existed.
Alisa, a Megaman X fanchar. ...Axl's mother. >_>' What? Robots can't have parents? Screw the logic, I'm 16. Anyhoo, they aren't related anymore. XD
Cherry, a Chip'n Dale FC. I redesigned her in the process of drawing this because she deeeefinitely wasn't Gadget's clone. Well, her clothes WERE different from the very beginning, but... XD I, uh... tried mimicking the show's style from memory. =_=; When I looked up screenshots, I wished I'd done that earlier. Next time, I might draw a squirrel FC. She was erased from my memory to the point where seeing her was a discovery. XD