Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Request Topic

Post by Enthalpy »

Merged to the request topic.

Many new users have asked for somebody to make sprites for their custom characters here, and then never released a case. Consequently, it's rare for this kind of request to be fulfilled. I encourage you to, instead, make a case using sprites here.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Sheika
Spoken languages: Español / English / Peux lire français

Re: Kristoph Rerequest

Post by Sheika »

MegaFan wrote:This might be somewhat complicated. Can someone make a set of Kristoph sprites wearing a blue vest like Apollo's? Include co-council sprites if creable. Thanks in advance.
Might I repost this?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

The rule is that you can repost a request two weeks after the last time you requested it, so that is fine.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
DarkFantasy101
Spoken languages: English

I need Duel Destinies PW sprites

Post by DarkFantasy101 »

I can't find them online, and I have no way to make them myself. I need some Duel Destinies Phoenix Wright sprites.
Spoiler : :
The one where he has that locket.
I don't think that's a spoiler, but I want to be safe. THX. I know this isn't really a question, but I need help.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Merged to the request topic.

Dual Destinies doesn't use sprites but 3D models, so making them will not be easy.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: I need Duel Destinies PW sprites

Post by SuperAj3 »

DarkFantasy101 wrote:I can't find them online, and I have no way to make them myself. I need some Duel Destinies Phoenix Wright sprites.
The one where he has that locket.
I don't think that's a spoiler, but I want to be safe. THX. I know this isn't really a question, but I need help.
A user here named Hesseldahl made a set, so check out either his thread or the canon custom sprite thread here.

Edit: here's a link to Hessehl's: http://imgbox.com/g/sRCK9B1yzv
And here's a link to another user's (Rajin): http://imgbox.com/g/tS0FudRRqs

Remember always give the spriters credit!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
ObjectionExpert

Post by ObjectionExpert »

Hello? Is there an artist here who can help make pictures for my fangame?
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Not... terribly informative, I'm afraid.

What would your project be?
What do you mean by 'pictures'? Like, sprites, backgrounds, evidence...?
ObjectionExpert

You know the pictures used in the games? Like this, for example.
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._jgn ... h&pid=15.1

My project is called Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney: Hope vs. Despair, a crossover game.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Please do not double post. Edit your previous post instead.
clcman

Post by clcman »

ObjectionExpert wrote:You know the pictures used in the games? Like this, for example.
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._jgn ... h&pid=15.1

My project is called Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney: Hope vs. Despair, a crossover game.
@ObjectionExpert - The best way to use this thread is not general requests, but specifics. For example, "can someone please edit a picture of Lana Skye and Vera Misham together by a lake?". That'll get you what you want a lot easier.

[No one actually make that picture. That was just an example request.]
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
ObjectionExpert

@clcman Well, I need someone to edit a picture of Trucy performing on stage. She's standing proudly in the middle of the stage, about to do her best trick yet; walking into one magic box and disappearing and reappearing into the next magic box. The boxes are behind her. The boxes are tall, purple and yellow. The designs on the boxes can be whatever you want them to be.
jmkrebs30

Post by jmkrebs30 »

Could I request a sprite set of my FC for my fancase?
WARNING: Large images.
These are rough drafts of the poses and some of them are out of perspective, I know.

He's a little shorter than Pearl Fey in the original trilogy by the way.

Skin color: Light Tan
Eye color: Light Green-Blue
Hair color: Dark Blonde
Shirt color: Black with the words Steel Samurai colored like they are in the Steel Samurai poster.
Pants color: Denim Blue.

I'd also like mini-courtroom sprites: one of him on the witness stand, and one of him as Phoenix's Co-Council.

There's one more pose, but PM if you want to take my request so I can send you the image of it, because it's kinda spoilery for my fancase.
Declaro

Post by Declaro »

Could someone do alterations to a few custom sprites for me (of Andrew Webster, that blond guy with headphones)? PM me if you're interested.
Spocker
Spoken languages: Français, English

Post by Spocker »

Hi guys !!
May I ask if someone can take the Alex Trugh character (in the topic Random characters for people to use, the second defense attorney : http://imgur.com/a/HR7Za) and post some sprites where he is in "fail mode". He lacks it :)

For instance based on the Phoenix one's here : http://i63.tinypic.com/1tpx51.jpg
I know it may be difficult, so just one should be more than ok (for instance the third one, with the sweat). Thank you in advance to all of you !