SS Sleuth Art

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: SS Sleuth Art

Post by Lind »

kwando1313 wrote:
SS Sleuth wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:Isis~ <3

So 'dorbs~ <3
sleuth why
tbf it's not the worst pokemon fusion

Arivenzys
Spoken languages: Français, English

Post by Arivenzys »

What is going on here ? o_o

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

After about 3 days... I did this.

what happens when you go on xat in about 3 AM and ask for a JoJo character and an Ace Attorney charater?

this. this is what happens.

Also, hersh and I did a meme. please enjoy our highly accurate drawings.
Spoiler : :
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Concept sketches I did for a character I might use. The idea I was working with was a Pokemon Jockey who rides Pokemon.
Spoiler : Concept Sketches :
and one more I did while on the train.
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Ooh, I really like that Pokemon Jockey character idea. Makes me think of the Laramie Ranch episode from the anime. Also, digging the goggles the character's wearing.

Oh, and that art meme was a lot of fun to read through!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : mooooore concepts :
This one's just a thing I did on a whim and might finish later. A nice collection of a few of my OCs all pointing things out. I guess.

I'm pretty happy with this one. The hair was the big point for me, and I want to get her a more striking wardrobe to match with it.

Another concept sketch I did for this scientist robot-hand lady. I like how she came out.

A couple more sketches, one of a dancer kinda girl and the Poke Jockey once more. Only he dares to ride on a horse of fire.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : ARE YOU READY :
FOR WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, TOKUNO CALLIOPE, TO DEFEND HER TITLE AT WWE SMACKDOWN? YOU'D BETTER BE READY, BECAUSE WHEN CALLIOPE BRINGS THE THUNDER, HER OPPONENTS WILL BE SHOCKED. THIS SUNDAY OOOOOOOOOOOOOONLLLLYYYYYY!!!

for those wondering, an excellent way to deter art theft is by drawing things so stupid nobody wants them
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

This is glorious and terrifying all at the same time.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

So I guess something possessed me recently and I managed to write out two quick short stories. Both are standalones, but I might continue them sometime since I kinda liked where they were going. I'd appreciate any feedback on them because I'm hoping to clean them up a bit and maybe work them into some kind of comic.

The Untitled Story
Hero Story
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Spoiler : Thoughts on the Untitled Story :
First, the word is "normalcy," not "normality." Or at least, I was under that impression.

Second, before the two girls get named, it's sometimes hard to tell who's speaking, since they're both just "girl."

Third, that was a pretty fun, interesting, and meta story. There are lots of meta stories out there, but this one is a new twist on an old idea that takes advantage of one of the slightly standard practices in fiction of altering famous names to create a story that starts out as an absurd cosmic horror-comedy and eventually turns into some sort of even more absurd story of the triumph of human ingenuity. I think. This story's kind of hard to describe, really. Basically, I really liked it and was engaged from beginning to end simply by how unexpectedly odd and yet coherent it was.

Oh and also this sentence: "She didn’t know why but it shook her to her very core." needs a comma after the word "why".

Sorry, this hasn't been very consistent. Essentially, I really enjoyed this story and not only is it creative, but I found it to be well written, too. I'd say I definitely enjoy your writing.
I'll try to write something for the hero story as well.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Calvinball wrote:
Spoiler : Thoughts on the Untitled Story :
First, the word is "normalcy," not "normality." Or at least, I was under that impression.

Second, before the two girls get named, it's sometimes hard to tell who's speaking, since they're both just "girl."

Third, that was a pretty fun, interesting, and meta story. There are lots of meta stories out there, but this one is a new twist on an old idea that takes advantage of one of the slightly standard practices in fiction of altering famous names to create a story that starts out as an absurd cosmic horror-comedy and eventually turns into some sort of even more absurd story of the triumph of human ingenuity. I think. This story's kind of hard to describe, really. Basically, I really liked it and was engaged from beginning to end simply by how unexpectedly odd and yet coherent it was.

Oh and also this sentence: "She didn’t know why but it shook her to her very core." needs a comma after the word "why".

Sorry, this hasn't been very consistent. Essentially, I really enjoyed this story and not only is it creative, but I found it to be well written, too. I'd say I definitely enjoy your writing.
I'll try to write something for the hero story as well.
Thanks for the thoughts, I really appreciate it.
Spoiler : Responses I guess :
- It seems like both are words, actually. I'm gonna stick with 'normality', since that sounds more right to me.
- Yeah, that is a tricky one. I'm gonna try and rework it so that they're more clearly defined as "Girl" and "Friend".
- I'm glad you enjoyed it. This was certainly really fun to write and I figured it'd either be enjoyed or be complete nonsense. I didn't want to take it too far, but at the same time couldn't find it in me to stop.
- Fixed.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

toying around with a new style. this one is closer, i think, to what I want out of my art and characters. I took inspiration from artist Nargyle, who has some really nice stuff.
Spoiler : test style :
Spoiler : for comparison :
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

The new style is pretty cool. It has a certain distinctness the old one doesn't, and it's pretty expressive too. I like it!
ImageImage

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Once again i have drawn jojo.
It's Johnny Joestar, protagonist of Steel Ball Run.

I drew the design from memory, but even so, I feel like I still... nailed it.
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

SS Sleuth wrote:Once again i have drawn jojo.
It's Johnny Joestar, protagonist of Steel Ball Run.

I drew the design from memory, but even so, I feel like I still... nailed it.