Re: Enigma's art (Sprite Update! Requests Open!)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

naagloshii
Spoken languages: English, French, learning Russian

Re: Enigma's art (Detctive Zero/OP update) Requests closed!

Post by naagloshii »

enigma wrote:
Spoiler : Mock Manga Page :
So, I did this mock manga page of a mock manga story based on a non-existent fighting game. ....Yeah.
I was directed here by a very passive aggressive comment in the Evil Wish Game XD
But unfortunately I CAN'T SEE THAT PICTURE SO HMMMF.
(Dropbox doesn't let me look at it)

In other news, your sprites are pretty good! And I love 8ball's backstory haha. You should run with that.
I'm off to listen to bands you kids have never heard of, and when they go major I'll be there to complain about how much they've sold out!
-Uzuki Yashiro

♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: Enigma's art (Update: Mock manga page)

Post by enigma »

It wasn't meant to be passive aggressive. I was just looking for a way to make yes into an evil wish. :XD:
Argh! My dropbox is dead. Alright, I'll have to do a re upload of it sometime. Damn.

Also, thanks for the comments on 8-ball. He's certainly one of my more interesting character ideas.
Spoiler : Well, I managed to find a photo of it in my dropbox, still looking for the scan :
enigma

Re: Enigma's art (Update: Mock manga page)

Post by enigma »

So, I'm reviving the old topic to put a bunch of random stuff I've done here. Hooray.
Spoiler : Assorted Stuff :
Spoiler : Possible Spoilers For CLCman's upcoming case :
enigma

Re: Enigma's art (Update of Stuff)

Post by enigma »

Lookie! Lookie! I'm copying Sleuth again because I'm a horrible person!
Spoiler : Battle Royale Roster but, like, the book one so it's massive? JK. It's the lame enigma version :
And here's other stuff:
Spoiler : Spoilers (but not really) for Phantasmagoria of Betrayal :
ImageImage
Old stuff I never showed here:
Spoiler : :

Genocider Chio (Edited from Got's Michio sprites) for BB:

My first attempt at digitally drawing a thing WITHOUT any bases or references
Spoiler : :
enigma

Re: Enigma's art (Update of Stuff)

Post by enigma »

So I started doing an art meme where you draw yourself in various styles. Can YOU guess all the styles in the WIP?

Currently 10/40 squares have been filled.
enigma

Post by enigma »

So, I've been recently getting back into spriting. I've been using a slight-variation on a technique that Evo showed me and, so far, I'd say the results are pretty good. Hence, me posting in this thread with an update of all the new sprites.

Since I am enjoying doing this, I'm also actually allowing requests now. Ya know, because why not~?
Spoiler : Update :
ImageImage
ImageImage

L'il Slugger from Paranoia Agent. I made this for the Random Characters thread so feel free to use it as you wish. Credit is appreciated, but not required. Feel free to make your own poses, if you want.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Zero III, as requested by Spyromed. Don't use without permission from him. Also, I'll probably be making more poses because he's fun to draw.

Image Image

This asshole just kinda... happened while I was trying to make a B. Battler sprite.

BP asked for Naitou-sama. Naturally, I couldn't help but make a stupid higu joke and... well, here's the result.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: Re: Enigma's art (Sprite Update! Requests Open!)

Post by kwando1313 »

Requests open?

Kurumi from SL please~

(With shovel, if possible.)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
enigma

Post by enigma »

Kurumi? Can do! With shovel? ...Well, I'll try my best. We'll see. Request Accepted!

Now then, I'm gonna be standard/generic and have three request slots (technically, four, what with spyro but... eh.).
  1. Kurumi Ebisuzawa (Gakkou-Gurashi) - Kwando Completed! (Open)
  2. Open
  3. Open
Edit: The way I'm doing this is that as soon as I make two poses, I'll consider your request "finished". What I mean by that, is I have no obligation to make any more poses unless I actually feel like it. More than likely, you'll get random additional poses whenever I'm bored or have time to kill. Or if, like with ZeroIII's sprites, I really enjoy making them you'll receive more until I feel like it's a "complete set." The reason for this is two-fold. 1) I don't have to stick with requests I'm not enjoying, since this is a hobby, but you still get SOME sprites (which you can use to get others to make poses of or whatever, since I don't care about others making new poses of sprites I make. 2) It allows you to check whether you actually LIKE the sprites I've made, so I don't end up making a whole set of sprites you end up hating. However, if you DO like the sprites I make, feel free to ask for more poses and such. And, if I found making the sprites enjoyable enough, I'll add you back to the request list. Also, one caveat, if the sprites are for an entry to a comp or for a case you've basically finished SANS sprites, I'll give you a bit more leeway for when the request is considered "finished".

Whoo... I said all that, but I actually liked making these Kurumi sprites so... Once I feel good about the amount of Zero III sprites, I'll probably return to these. So... Yep! That was a completely irrelevant little clarification above. In any case, yes. Here you go. Enjoy.

Kurumi Ebisuzawa (Gakkou Gurashi) ~Commissioned by Kwando1313, Ask them if you wanna use 'em for something.~

ImageImage
ImageImage

Yes, this is a prime example of "you get what you pay for." In other words, expect me to choose some weird poses, I guess. Also, dat frigging hair.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Ooh nice. I likey a lot.

Danke, enigma~

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
enigma

Post by enigma »

Yay! Glad to hear it! Feel free to request something else or more poses or something, if no-one else is requesting anything.

Now, then. It's time for another Zero III sprite~! As things are, I'd say this is going to be my second last one (barring sudden inspiration out of nowhere). But I can confirm my next, and last, planned Zero III sprite is going to be a sprite not from the game. It's also, like my last one, going to be one which... Gasp! Moves and things! How exciting! But, for now, enjoy the current Zero III sprite.

ImageImage
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Well, I'm always down for more Kurumi poses if you want to make more. XP

Either that or Yuki~

Calvinball
Spoken languages: English

Post by Calvinball »

So long as you're taking sprite requests, would a sprite edit request count? I have this... (taken from my post in the Request Topic)
Calvinball wrote:I'm using the John Kerrington sprites by DragonTrainer in a case I'm making, but there's a specific pose that I really need to make the case work.

It's him standing with this expression:

But while holding a metal baseball bat like this:
Spoiler : Spoilered for being a really big image. Also, I don't really know what it's for or where it came from. :
I don't even need a talking animation or a GIF. All I'm looking for is a normal 256x192 sprite that need be no more than a still PNG of him standing with that expression and holding a metal baseball bat.

DragonTrainer has given this request their blessing, so if anyone could make this, that'd be awesome. Thank you!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Ooh, requests~

Stachenscarfen from Professor Layton, please.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Alright! Here's Calvinball's request. And I'm now going to update the request list.

1. Stachenscarfen (Professor Layton) DLA
  2. Open
  3. Open
enigma

Post by enigma »

And here it is! The final Zero III pose I'm going to make. Look how happy he is~

ImageImage

And with that, the set is complete. The full set is in the OP if you wanna see them all together.