[RP] Fate/End Dusk (IC Thread - Game 2)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Fate/End Dusk (IC Thread - Game 2)

Post by Sleuth »

So this is your true pow-- OH CRAP

The gust of wind hit Lancer like a cruise liner to the chest, plowing him clear across the establishment-- The hearty winds picked up flecks of debris and spilled drinks, spattering them against his mighty body. He licked a splotch of pina colada from the air as it flew by, his sweet tooth still guiding him even in the heat of battle.

Alright, yeah! Now THIS was more like it! The MMA street fight was over, now came the powers. Lancer could hardly wait as he began to coat himself in more and more scales. As a secondary attribute of a shark's dermal denticles, the scales would also allow a more streamlined movement through the water, cutting through it more effectively-- And while air and water weren't quite the same thing, it definitely helped more than less. As the shark scales spread over Lancer's body, he ripped open his shirt down the center, quickly coating his abs and chest in more streamlining scales. He slowly began to advance against the raging winds, batting aside more debris as he stormed ever closer. He seemed now more animal than man.

"Pretty impressive! I'm BLOWN AWAY by your wind powers!" Lancer called out, "But to me, this is naught but a summer breeze!"

With that, he lowered his body to the ground, running through the winds towards Saber, zigzagging as he went-- The winds pushed against him, but like a salmon swimming upstream, he kept coming, all the same, trying to make his movements hard to read before the strike.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Saber let out a hearty laugh as Lancer got sent flying across the bar. He hadn't had a laugh this good during a battle in years.

"Hah! A fine summer breeze indeed, these winds are nothing compared to the currents I fought against all those centuries ago!" Though he was smiling, he was also wary of his opponent's movements. There was a change in Lancer's behavior, one that struck him as odd. The way he slowly fought against the winds, indeed it was as if the servant had known them all his life, as if his body was molded by the winds very currents... or perhaps something similar. Lancer's movements were quick and hard to follow. If Saber spent any more time thinking about how to counter, he would pay for it dearly.

So he'd have to adapt the same strategy.

"Hmhm, you want a piece of me Lancer? Well then come and get me!" He yelled, willing a sudden shift in the force of the wind. What had once been a strong headwind going against Lancer's very movements had suddenly become an equally strong tailwind that brought him closer. Though the winds were turned against Saber now, he seemed mostly unaffected. He was at the very center of the storm, the eye where the winds were far more calm. At the same moment he had changed the direction of the wind, Saber made his move, forcefully stomping his foot on the ground and swing the arm that had his shield.

"RAAAAAGH!" He yelled as he shifted the weight of his body and swinging a mean hook punch that brought his shield forward, its celestial bronze ready collide with the servant coming to meet it with the full force of the wind behind their back...
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

Lancer had put all his focus into fighting the wind-- So when the winds of fate suddenly changed, he took Saber's shield to the face, full force. Blood and pointed, triangle teeth flew from his mouth as Lancer flew backwards, crashing straight through the bar's wall, shattering it.

Dust and debris were whipped into the air by Saber's continual wind, and for a second, it looked like Lancer would truly stay down.

But only for a second.

"Ha ha ha..." Lancer's laugh echoed through the bar. "Nice punch! That took a good few rows out of my smile. Looks like I need to get serious too."

Slowly, as Lancer stood, a horrible, gnashing, ripping sound emanated from his body-- His back began to warp and the skin and flesh began to tear open into a wide, gaping mouth-- The mouth of a hungry shark, its gullet leading into a pitch black void. Lancer slowly reached into the mouth between his shoulder blades, and with a sweep of his arm, pulled out a long bamboo spear, ending in a wooden paddle, lined with gleaming shark teeth.

"This is my leiomano. The teeth are all mine, of course." Lancer said proudly, brandishing the spear proudly, before swinging it experimentally, the wooden shaft flexing and springing like a living creature as he did. Finally, he pointed it squarely at Saber. Lancer grinned, his missing teeth already grown back.

With that, he lunged, thrusting his spear in a rapid flurry of jabs.

"URRRRAAAHHH!" Lancer cried, his blood pumping with excitement.