Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [EPILOGUE]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Re: Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [SESSION 12]

Post by Topaz »

Your theory scored 14/35. Better luck next time!
Last edited by Topaz on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Spoiler : Revised Theory :
Haruka was the killer, Desmyrr was the accomplice. I imagine Singi and Fury picturing every single guest they killed as some anime character they don't like that sort of seems similar to them in some way, and giving each other high-fives when they killed someone. Like going, "Yes, we totally killed that white-haired pretty boy from that bad anime, and totally did not just kill Rune"

Rune: Rune got knocked out with something and dragged to the Main Hall where Singi beat up his face, killing him.
Now, you might think she couldn't have left the bathroom without triggering the alarm, but there actually was no alarm when she and DWaM went into the "wrong" ones right before the blackout.
This is because she somehow switched the bathroom signs in advance, I'd assume.
Mono's bomb was then set to explode in Rune's face. The mysterious extra arm was a fake Rune found earlier.

Dante: Singi knocked out Mono and took his revolver.
She then shot Trybien in the heart after knocking out the two other people in the room as well.
The locked room trick was easy: She tied the chair to the handle with some rope from the storage room (or bandages from Fury's first-aid kit). She then put alcohol on it and used Fury's lighter to ignite it.
While it was burning she closed the door. The rope burned up, leaving only a few ashes behind.
Singi pretended to be knocked out but naaah not buying it.

DWaM: Both DWaM and Kenshin were beaten with a baseball bat until their faces were no longer recognizable. Then their clothes were switched. DWaM was hidden in the secret ceiling space. As for Kenshin, he was put in the mafia hideout. They then put a chair between the door so it'd stay open. The closet was moved close to the door and leaned against it, same with he chairs. They then climbed outside over the chair and kicked it out of the way. The door closed because of the pressure and was now blocked. The reason both were killed was so that we would think Kenshin's corpse was DWaM's and try to solve the wrong murder. The red and blond hair I found in the bathroom belongs to DWaM and Kenshin respectively, and served as a hint that they were killed around the same time.

Reece: Barricades were destroyed by a sledgehammer. This was the blackout where Ryuu got knocked out for his cellphone, since it could potentially be a powerful tool with the right questions. As for Reece... I heard someone get hit once during the blackout. I imagine Reece was knocked out in a single hit (baseball bat, maybe?), then carried to the Stadium. Then Haruka just had to throw his unconscious body down the podium when it was being lowered. Then, using the Netbound computers, Haruka would just raise the podium again so as to not give a big hint away. It's also that Desmyrr was the one operating the computer/podium to make this quicker.

Zeta: Singi set up a trap in the defendant's lobby. Using the duct tape DWaM unfortunately gave her and some string (or bandages, whatever works) from Fury's first-aid kit.
They went into the lobby with a chair to reach the ceiling. Standing on it left some faint scratches on the ground. Athena had to be moved out of the way.
The sword hilt was taped to the ceiling in the center of the room. There was also some string wrapped around the tape. One end of this string was attached to another piece of duct tape on the ceiling, just above the door.
The other end of the string led outside the lobby, through the gap under the door. Singi then chased Zeta down with something. Absolutely terrified, Zeta locked the door after entering the defendant's lobby.
But that was part of the plan, as Singi simply pulled the string in that very momemt. The sword came off the ceiling and swung down in an arc towards the door, hitting Zeta straight in the back.
Singi kept pulling so the string and the duct tapes all came back to her.

Jazmine: Athena's face got destroyed with something ridiculous. We didn't hear an explosion, so bombs are out. Maybe she was crushed by the elevator or something.
As for TAR, sword through the face it is.
Not much to go on for this one, so there's totally a secret passage.

GD: I was knocked unconscious when I was away from the group, likely by the baseball bat of doom. I'm going to say that I was placed in the Whodunnit Museum where no one could find me. Haruka took away my inventory because she was jealous of it, and also to mislead people into searching the CN Hallway (where my stuff was). As for my cause of death? I was beaten to death, likely by a baseball bat.

Calliope: The standard 'knocked out, then taken to another room and likely beaten to death' thing. In this case, I'm going to say that Calliope was in the Whodunnit Museum with me as well. I'm going with 'beaten to death' rather than 'burned alive' because Singi would totally expect people to guess the latter. And using baseball bats seems to work well here.

Pride: After taking apart VKP with swords and stuff (again), all but one key were assembled in a pile with a book on top.
A string was put through the final key. The two ends of this string were put through the same gap in the pile of keys and then under the door.
The key was then used to lock the room from the outside. After that, both ends of the string were pulled, slowly pulling the key under the door towards the pile on the sofa.
When the key reached the gap in the pile, Singi let go of one end end of the string and only kept pulling the other one, perfectly removing the string from the room again.

Desmyrr: Exactly what we saw. Whether Desmyrr was willingly sacrificed or betrayed by Haruka doesn't change what happened.

Ryuu: Exactly what we saw. Unlimited Bat Works.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Your theory scored 17/35. Better luck next time.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Spoiler : Theory v1.01 :
The culprit is Singi.
The accomplice is Fury.

First death:
I got knocked out with something and dragged to the Main Hall where Singi beat up my face, killing me.
Now, you might think she couldn't have left the bathroom without triggering the alarm, but there actually was no alarm when she and DWaM went into the "wrong" ones right before the blackout.
Mono's bomb was then set to explode in my face. The mysterious extra arm was a fake I found earlier.

Second death:
Singi knocked out Mono and took his revolver.
She then shot Trybien in the heart after knocking out the two other people in the room as well.
The locked room trick was easy: She tied the chair to the handle with some rope from the storage room (or bandages from Fury's first-aid kit). She then put alcohol on it and used Fury's lighter to ignite it.
While it was burning she closed the door. The rope burned up, leaving only a few ashes behind.

Third death:
Both DWaM and Kenshin were beaten with a baseball bat until their faces were no longer recognizable. Then their clothes were switched. DWaM was hidden in the secret ceiling space.
As for Kenshin, he was put in the mafia hideout. They then put a chair between the door so it'd stay open. The closet was moved close to the door and leaned against it, same with he chairs.
They then climbed outside over the chair and kicked it out of the way. The door closed because of the pressure and was now blocked.

Fourth death:
All the barricades got destroyed with the sledgehammer. Reece got killed by throwing him down on the podium when it was lowered into the ground. Ryuu also got knocked out to get the cellphone.
Nothing difficult here.

Fifth death:
Singi set up a trap in the defendant's lobby. Using the duct tape DWaM unfortunately gave her and some string (or bandages, whatever works) from Fury's first-aid kit.
They went into the lobby with a chair to reach the ceiling. Standing on it left some faint scratches on the ground. Athena had to be moved out of the way.
The sword hilt was taped to the ceiling in the center of the room. There was also some string wrapped around the tape. One end of this string was attached to another piece of duct tape on the ceiling, just above the door.
The other end of the string led outside the lobby, through the gap under the door. Singi then chased Zeta down with something. Absolutely terrified, Zeta locked the door after entering the defendant's lobby.
But that was part of the plan, as Singi simply pulled the string in that very momemt. The sword came off the ceiling and swung down in an arc towards the door, hitting Zeta straight in the back.
(it's something like this, or a secret passage. But since secret passage explanations are ALWAYS possible I'll go with this here)

Sixth death:
Athena's face got destroyed with something ridiculous. We didn't hear an explosion, so bombs are out. Maybe she was crushed by the elevator or something.
As for TAR, sword through the face.
Not much to go on for this one, so let's add more string tricks. Just attach something string-like to the key and around the handle to turn it by pulling it from outside the door, and then something else to pull it out afterwards. (maybe using the shelves as an anchor point) Alternatively, a needle was used to pull the string through TAR's pocket and return it there.

Seventh death:
We probably ate GD. I'll stick with it for now, as it explains why the inventory was disposed of. There's a secret passage into the kitchen somewhere.

Eighth death:
Secret roomz. Mono died somewhere. (hopefully in a fire, but more likely just beaten to death, then hidden)

Ninth death:
After taking apart VKP with swords and stuff (again), all but one key were assembled in a pile with a book on top.
A string was put through the final key. The two ends of this string were put through the same gap in the pile of keys and then under the door.
The key was then used to lock the room from the outside. After that, both ends of the string were pulled, slowly pulling the key under the door towards the pile on the sofa.
When the key reached the gap in the pile, Singi let go of one end end of the string and only kept pulling the other one, perfectly removing the string from the room again.

Tenth death:
Just as we saw it. Fury picked the wrong master to serve.

Eleventh death:
Just as we saw it.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Your theory scored 20/35. That's not good enough, better luck next time!
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Spoiler : Theory v1.011 it'sjustnumbersixagainI'llstopnow :
The culprit is Singi.
The accomplice is Fury.

First death:
I got knocked out with something and dragged to the Main Hall where Singi beat up my face, killing me.
Mono's bomb was then set to explode in my face. The mysterious extra arm was a fake I found earlier.

Second death:
Singi knocked out Mono and took his revolver.

Third death:
Both DWaM and Kenshin were beaten with a baseball bat until their faces were no longer recognizable. Then their clothes were switched. DWaM was hidden in the secret ceiling space.
As for Kenshin, he was put in the mafia hideout. They then put a chair between the door so it'd stay open. The closet was moved close to the door and leaned against it, same with he chairs.
They then climbed outside over the chair and kicked it out of the way. The door closed because of the pressure and was now blocked.

Fourth death:
All the barricades got destroyed with the sledgehammer. Reece got killed by throwing him down on the podium when it was lowered into the ground. Ryuu also got knocked out to get the cellphone.
Nothing difficult here.

Fifth death:
Singi set up a trap in the defendant's lobby. Using the duct tape DWaM unfortunately gave her and some string (or bandages, whatever works) from Fury's first-aid kit.
(it's something like this, or a secret passage. But since secret passage explanations are ALWAYS possible I'll go with this here)

Sixth death:
Athena's face got destroyed with something ridiculous. We didn't hear an explosion, so bombs are out. Maybe she was crushed by the elevator or something.
As for TAR, sword through the face.
Here's how it went: TAR locked the door herself after running away from Singi in fear. There was some device that could have launched a sword hidden behind the shelves. Maybe a gun, though we might have heard that. String was put around the *trigger* in a way that it could be pulled and easily removed from the room afterwards, too. Athena was positioned so TAR would get curious and face the right direction. It was then triggered at the right moment (observed through the keyhole, I guess) launching the sword right into TAR's face. The gun/device was never found because nobody checked the shelves. Singi may even have secretly removed it later on again.

Seventh death:
We probably ate GD. I'll stick with it for now, as it explains why the inventory was disposed of. There's a secret passage into the kitchen somewhere.

Eighth death:
Secret roomz. Mono died somewhere. (hopefully in a fire, which is actually kinda likely because burned corpses are more easily hidden)

Ninth death:
After taking apart VKP with swords and stuff (again), all but one key were assembled in a pile with a book on top.

Tenth death:
Just as we saw it. Fury picked the wrong master to serve.

Eleventh death:
Just as we saw it.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Your theory scored 20/35. That's not good enough, better luck next time!
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Ghosts have failed to come up with a winning theory. It's an absolute victory for the murderer!
So, I hear you asking, how was it done? How did the killer fell each and every one of you so easily? Well, let me give you a condensed version here. The actual PMs sent to me by the murderer will be revealed shortly. Prepare yourselves, because this whole round is quite complex...

I'll reveal more and more of the summarised solution through the night (for suspense). Then, after it's done, I'll reveal the full PMs to all of you.
Spoiler : Summary Part One :
The murderer is Desmyrr.
The accomplice is Haruka.
The detective is Blaike.

For the first murder, Desmyrr crafted an ingenious device using the soft floor padding that covered the inSAne hallway, and fashioned it into shoes. These would allow him, on many occasions, to avoid making any noise.

So, onto what he did.

Desmyrr sneaked into the Mafia Hideout and knocked out Baron Rune silently. Then, he dragged the poor detective away, where he beat his face in with marble chunks from the destroyed statue. Then, he stuck a bomb in Blaike's face and let it go kaboom! Bang!

The arm, incidentally, that you found, was a prop made from the same gel that creates Vitas. It was hidden in the Whodunnit Museum, which only Blaike had access to throughout the whole round!

Stay tuned for more...
Let's take a quick break from the summary to begin the awards! Awards, you say? Why of course! Many fun and strange things happened in this round, so we're going to be announcing certain categories where a player or scene won out. So for the first award...

The Most Valuable Guest award goes to... Gwardin! For his excellence in solving the estate's puzzles and making the final story choice. His choice will bear fruit later, if you stick around to see it...
Spoiler : Summary Part 2 :
Dante was the next victim. What a sad, sad, death. Unfortunately, Dante was experiencing gruesome hallucinations when the blackout happened, which made him a prime target. Desmyrr first obtained a loaded revolver from the Gift Shop. It was hidden well, but his detection skills picked it up before anyone else. Then, he stole Calliope's revolver and loaded one of the other gun's bullets into it. Next, it gets complicated.

Desmyrr and Haruka simultaneously knock out Jazmine and Pride. Then, they set up a trap (which will be elaborated later) which allows one to pull the trigger of a gun from afar, then have the device they used (string) burn away. But, all is not what it seems. Because Dante himself pulled that trigger! Desmyrr spoke to him in his hallucinations, and told him exactly what to do. Dante, maddened by the J-POP, followed orders exactly, and killed himself! Pow! Then, the evidence burned away. There's where the alcohol smell came from...
Next award is the Most Romantic Scene award. Of course this award goes to Edwam and Edwam! But let's not talk about the shotgun-wedding that came after...
Spoiler : Summary Part 3 :
And quite appropriately, this is also where Edwam died. I'm sure you all know this one by now. The store attendant Vita, and Edwam, were both killed and brutally beaten until their faces were unrecognisable. Then, their clothes were swapped, and their hair cut clean off. With two bald corpses, they hid the real Edwam in the Crazy Normal ceiling space, and the attendant in the Hideout. Then, yes Rune guessed it, they made a contraption that would barricade the door as soon as Desmyrr and Haruka left the hideout. Of course, that'll be explained later!
What's the next award? Why, it's the Most Ridiculous Scene award! This one goes to Desmyrr and Haruka! I'm sure you all remember their silly fight scene, with the lemons and cardboard boxes. And all for some paper, too. Geez, guys. You were allies too!
Spoiler : Summary Part 4 :
Who's next? Why it's Reece! Yes, Reece had just blocked off the Diner doors, but it wasn't enough. There's a strange trick here, but essentially Desmyrr destroyed the doors. Reece was then knocked out while Gwardin stood by helpless in the dark. But... Here's where your expectations turn. Reece wasn't dropped down the podium hole, because the killer hadn't discovered that! Instead, Desmyrr and Haruka tied ropes to themselves, with Reece's unconscious body int he middle, loosely attached via a slipknot. Then, they scaled two opposing columns up to almost the top (wouldn't want to die in a fire) and released the knight. He fell onto the podium, and cracked his skull in two! Ouch!
The I Should Have Been The Killer award goes to... Calliope! She had a hand in a bunch of murders unintentionally, and she even shot poor Zay in the foot after murdering his best friend! What a jerk!
Spoiler : Summary Part 5 :
Ghost Blaike got this one perfectly, so I'll let him explain with some minor corrections...

Desmyrr set up a trap in the defendant's lobby. Using the duct tape Edwam unfortunately gave Haruka and some rope. He went into the lobby with a chair to reach the ceiling. Standing on it left some faint scratches on the ground. Athena had to be moved out of the way. The sword hilt was taped to the ceiling in the center of the room. There was also some rope wrapped around the tape. One end of this rope was attached to another piece of duct tape on the ceiling, just above the door. The other end of the rope led outside the lobby, through the gap under the door. Desmyrr then chased Zay down with an axe. Absolutely terrified, Zay locked the door after entering the defendant's lobby. But that was part of the plan, as Desmyrr simply pulled the rope in that very moment. The sword came off the ceiling and swung down in an arc towards the door, hitting Zay straight in the back. Desmyrr kept pulling so the rope and the duct tape all came back to him.
The Took This Whole Murder Mansion Thing Quite Well goes to Pride! She was very adaptive to her new captive-in-an-estate-with-a-rabid-murderer situation, and didn't even complain!
Spoiler : Summary Part 6 :
Essentially the same fare as Zay's for the most part. Desmyrr chased Jazmine into a one-side-lockable room, where she locked the door on her way in. But, what she didn't know, is they had a trap set for her. Athena had a sword plunged through her head, causing it to point upright into the air. There was some rope on the ground, the fed through the door, and when Jazmine was inside the rope was pulled, causing her to trip and fall onto the sword. The force dislodged the sword from Athena's head (making quite the mess) and caused Jazmine to flop to ground! Ouch!
The Used His Secret Actions Well award goes to Blaike! For not using his secret actions at all!
Spoiler : Summary Part 7 :
Next was Gwardin. Maybe the killer thought he was too intelligent, after he did what they could not by solving the puzzles of the estate. Desmyrr knocked the poor guest out, and brought him to a bathroom where it would be easy to clean up. Clean up you say? Why? Because Desmyrr proceeded to mash Gwardin into a gory pulpy mess! Then he packed the corpse up and carried it to the Diner, where he had Chef Orland turn his gibs into a tasty meaty meal which the guests munched up! Even Desmyrr and Haruka ate some...
The Why Me? award goes to... James! For being assaulted countless times by the guilty party before his inevitable death!
Spoiler : Summary Part 8 :
This one is simple. Calliope was strangled by Desmyrr, dying a painful windpipe-crushing death. Then, her body was stuffed inside the Netbound Server! It was never found, and it's still in there!
The What Were You Even Doing Half The Time award goes to Zay! Because really did anyone at all understand his agenda?? Anyone?
Spoiler : Summary Part 9 :
This one is a little more complex, so you might want to wait til later to really think about it. But Pride was sliced into two pieces, then a bunch of icky gory stuff happened, and then the door was closed. There was a trick involving all the keys and a book which would be a little hard to summarise, so I'll leave that for now.
The That's Messed Up award goes to Haruka! Who else, really? She mashed Desmyrr and James' heads to tiny pieces then lit them of fire. Scary!
Spoiler : Summary Part 10 :
This is what you've been waiting for! Haruka definitely killed two people, right...? Incorrect! In face, Haruka didn't kill anyone! It was all Desmyrr. Of course what you all saw as 100% real. She did beat them to a pulp. But Desmyrr was behind the real cause of death. What was it? Well...

You'll just have to wait to find out!
Last edited by Topaz on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Spoiler : OOC :
GuardianDreamer wrote:Haruka was the killer, Desmyrr was the accomplice. I imagine Singi and Fury picturing every single guest they killed as some anime character they don't like that sort of seems similar to them in some way, and giving each other high-fives when they killed someone. Like going, "Yes, we totally killed that white-haired pretty boy from that bad anime, and totally did not just kill Rune"
...You mean Rune isn't that white-haired anime pretty boy? I'm not seeing any real difference here~

But whoa... I can't believe no one even seemed to suspect that Haruka wasn't the real murderer. I mean, there was a reason we didn't kill during the blackout. Did you all think I was just a sadist or something?

Either way, it went all just according to keikaku~ *evil laugh*
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Singidava wrote:
GuardianDreamer wrote:Haruka was the killer, Desmyrr was the accomplice. I imagine Singi and Fury picturing every single guest they killed as some anime character they don't like that sort of seems similar to them in some way, and giving each other high-fives when they killed someone. Like going, "Yes, we totally killed that white-haired pretty boy from that bad anime, and totally did not just kill Rune"
...You mean Rune isn't that white-haired anime pretty boy? I'm not seeing any real difference here~

But whoa... I can't believe no one even seemed to suspect that Haruka wasn't the real murderer. I mean, there was a reason we didn't kill during the blackout. Did you all think I was just a sadist or something?

Either way, it went all just according to keikaku~ *evil laugh*
Actually, Rune knew it was Fury. Before that ending happened, Rune wanted me to leave Fury in Floor B2, like he knew Fury was the killer. (Rune too OP. *Clicks on the A button to continue giving him more and more power*)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Topaz

Re: Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [GAME OVER]

Post by Topaz »

Well, here it is! The big list of PMs sent to me by the killer himself! Without further ado...
Spoiler : PMs :
Black(Rune) Out 1: Blowing somebody's mind

First off, stupid 100% killer rate! Second, I really regret killing Rune first, he's so nice. But that's how it'll be for once. His brain is dangerous.

First of all, I get my knife and that soft floor stuff I pulled from the floor from the InSAne Hallway. I cut it in two pieces, then use the police tape to bind it to my soles, which results in me not getting heard. Then I'll grab some pieces of the Desmyrr Statue and go to the Main Hall.

I go to the Mafia Room from the courtroom's side, still with soft soles on. I temporary remove the soft soles and enter the door they forgot to barricade. I knock out Rune with a baseball bat I got from the DRRP Room and drag him out to the Main Hallway, right where the bomb is. (The rest in the Mafia Room obviously hear floor creaking and someone getting knocked out and maybe even dragged away.) Anyway, I steal Rune's towel, place the Desmyrr Statue rocks in there and wrap it all up to create a flail and I beat his face in to a pulp with it, cracking it open. I place the bomb in his cracked open skull, but generally it is still the same place as the bomb was before.

Rune's towel is pretty bloody, but the rocks from the Desmyrr statue should be mostly blood free. I dismantle the hand made flail without touching the bloody parts, throw the bloody towel close to the bomb (So it can go up in the explosion mostly) and keep the rocks for now. I also walk back to the Mafia Room by the courtroom entrance. I walk to the middle of the Mafia Room, and then apply my soft soles and exit the room. This is so that anybody left in the room hears sounds that may indicate that the killer was among them. (An accomplice could have opened the door and all for them. Will help with theories later.) I bring the Baseball bat back to the DRRP room. I place the rocks also near the bomb. The explosion might damage them enough and fool people they are debris cause by the explosion. I then go back to the ET Room.

I go back to where I once stood and I dismantle the soft soles back to the tape and soft floor again, except soft floor is 2 pieces now. Not that nobody knows yet. Everyone should be where they once started except Rune. End Black Out with a loud explosion. I have to let Rune at least go out with a bang.

Murder 2: Don't Try(bien) this at home.

Dante (Trybien) is next for the inferno. He's already in a state of divine comedy, so might as well help him a few circles deeper. Serves him right for being such a smexy shirtless pretty boy with a sword and demon blood.

Anyway, first I grab another bat from the DRRP room and knock out Mono and steal his empty Revolver. The rest ought to hear that but eh. Then I go to the Magical Girl Collection room to save Trybien, while also grabbing a Magical Girl figurine. Everyone else has their ears plugged, so they won't hear nor see me. I knock out TAR with my bat. Singi who came with me knocks out VKP at the same time with her personal bat.

Then, I whisper in Trybien's ear that nobody loves him and sparkly magical girl monsters are out to get him and if he doesn't kill himself soon, those monsters will eat him. BUT he also has to do it in a super convoluted way to confuse the monsters or they will still go after him. I'm willing to help him cause I'm so nice. Trybien, being insane from all the J-Pop, believes every word.

Singi brings a bottle of alcohol and the chair from the Mafia Room (Courtroom entrance) and she lends me the tape DWaM lend to her, she should still have it. I take the empty revolver I got from Mono and load it with a single bullet from MY own fully loaded revolver. I then take out some of the sutures, (Not all) and take a bottle of alcohol. I dip the entire suture string in alcohol. I then tie the very end of this string to the revolver's trigger. The string will go through an empty chamber of the revolver's cilinder and out of a cilinder gap. I then tape the revolver to the chair and dip it the tape with some alcohol. I also place the Magical Girl doll in the chair. :)

Now I instruct Trybien that once we leave to take the chair and make it block the door to the RP Fan Art Exhibit there with it, making it so entering from that side is impossible and creating a locked room. Then Trybien will stand far enough from the chair but still in range of the gun and pull the other end of the suture string. He'll shoot himself that way, killing him. The Exhaust gas from the revolver goes out of the cilinder gap (Cause that's what happens with revolvers, better watch where you place you hands whn firing one of those, kiddies.) and will burn down the alcoholed string completely, removing it as evidence. The exhaust gas will also burn off the alcohol dipped tape on the chair, but it should be not big enough to create a huge fire, just enough to make the gun drop in the chair. The burned tape should create some ash or something, though. That doll totally just shot him! D:

Anyway, this convoluted trick is to make it so that there will be no exhaust gas on Trybien. If he were to have commit suicide with the gun, there would be burn marks on his body. The gun should also be too far out of his reach.

Meanwhile, I hand the tape back to Singi and knock her out with the bat in the Archives, which I'll no doubt hear. I return the Bat I got to the DRRP room and then go back to the Archives. End Black Out.

Murder 3: Dude with a Death-Wish

DWaM will die now. He's been wanting to die, I hear so... I'll put him out of his misery. His legend will live on, though. Dang, writing these is a pain...

I go to the DRRP Room and grab an old Bat. I also grab a towel from the male's bathroom. I'm still male, so no alarms. Next I go to the Gift Shop, take one of the masks on the shelves and knock out the Clerk and I bring him to the Mafia Room. Then in the Mafia Room I knock DWaM out. I unclothe DWaM because that was Althorp!Edwam, the guy DWaM just made out with, his dying last wish, which I shall honor. I also unclothe the Clerk of his clothes and make DWaM put on Clerk's clothes and Clerk in DWaM's clothes. Then I cut off DWaM's hair, as well as the Clerk's, with scissors from my med kit. Now I bash DWaM's head in beyond recognition. I wrap the towel around his deformed head to avoid blood leaks and place him in the Courtroom for now.

NOW I beat Clerk's face in beyond recognition in the Mafia Room, the exact same place where I bashed DWaM's face in. Then I make him wear a mask from the gift shop I just picked up, making clerk who has an unrecognisable face and DWaM's clothes on wear a mask. I drop the bat in the Mafia Room. I take the table and I... uh... *Grabs Skype Log* ... ''simply put something rectangular (The table, which will be upside-down) lying on a door when it's open... put some chairs from the Mafia Room on it then you close it... gravity drops the rectangle to the ground in front of the door...'' Like, when I close the door from outside. Right, so I do that to the door leading to the courtroom to create another locked room.

I bring DWaM's corpse to the Crazy Normal Hallway. Time to hide the body above the ceiling, where Reecer found that puzzle thing. Now, it's impossible to do that normally so... I grab a bunch of books from the Archive and remember carefully where I take them from. I use the books to build a staircase to the removable ceiling, which I use to bring DWaM to. Above the ceiling, that is. Close the ceiling so DWaM is out of sight and clean the books back up the place I got them from, in the correct order in the bookcases. I flush the hairs I previously cut down the toilet in the Men's bathroom. I go back to the Netbound Server Room. End Black Out.

Murder 4: Death from above

Next for the meat grinder is Reecer. We solved a puzzle together, but he has proved himself to be a thorough investigator, so he's next. I'd turn him into Reese's Pieces just for the sake of the joke, but instead it's gonna be a bit fancier.

I'm in the female bathroom, but no problem. The trick should be so that there are no more alarms cause the camera sees me as a female from now on. Just in case, I equip my soft soles from the first murder again for the ET room. I go to the DRRP room and get a new baseball bat and some ropes. I make a little detour and open the Archives with my Master Key. I hope Ryu didn't think locking it would really work. If by some divine powers I can't open the door, I'll make sure to break it in with the Sledgehammer, which I'll get in a second. I knock out Ryu with my bat and steal his phone. Politely lock the door again upon leaving.

Then I go to the Manifest Battlegrounds. I de-equip my soft soles and grab the tetherpole... err... Sledgehammer. I'll drag this Sledgehammer to the Althorp Hall. I make a phone call to the Diner but make no sound. That'll be Singi's cue to move the furniture from the doorway. I wait for some believable time (So people could think someone from the diner could have went and gotten the sledgehammer.) and I then crash the door to the AAO diner in with the Sledgehammer. Knock out Reecer with the baseball bat and drag his body to the Pokemon Stadium. Singi comes with me.

I take the ropes, tie them together and tie one into a slipknot. Reecer's leg goes through the loop. Then both me and Singi grab one end of the rope and each climb a pillar as high as possible without burning ourselves. When we're up high I pull the rope so the slipknot opens and makes Reecer drop to his death. We untie all the ropes and bring them back to the DRRP room along with the bat. I then go on a mad rampage with the sledgehammer to break down all the doors, merely because Edwam cheated on him with himself and Desmyrr got beaten by a little girl earlier... err... I mean Haruka-Sama, my one and only master, making this the worst day of his life and thus this rampage completely justified. Then I return the Sledgehammer back to its place in Manifest Battlegrounds. I go back to the female bathroom and and Singi back to the Diner.

THEN I cut a hole in my insole of my boot. I remove the battery from the phone and put the battery in that hole. I cut a cap from the part I just cut out of my insole, click it into my boot with the battery inside and flush leftover bits down the women's toilet. I hide the phone where DWaM's corpse is by climbing the locker in a similar fashion how Reecer got up there. I go back to the women's restroom. End black out.

Murder 5: Not so Zet(t)a Slow this time

Zeta is up next. I know I just healed him and all, but as we all know, doctors are all evil hypocrites, so everyone could have totally seen this coming.

First, I knock out Mono with a Bat I get from the DRRP Room, steal the phone. Place it in the cash register of the Gift Shop for now.

I get a sword from the FE Balcony. The material doesn't really matter. I also grap ropes from the DRRP room. I go to the Mafia Room for a chair. Then I move to the Defendant's Lobby and move Athena to the wall. I tie the sword weakly to my rope and then place my chair down, using it as a stepping stone to stick the rope to the ceiling with Singi's duct tape. I do the same thing at the ceiling near the door. Then I make sure the end of the rope goes uner through the door. Return the chair to the Mafia Room.

Now I go find Zeta. I attack him with a Silver Axe which I got from FE Balcony and while wearing a mask (Gift Shop) and Naota costume (DRRP room), claiming that I am the legendary ''Scary Ball Chopper Ghost''. That will surely scare him. However, I don't really do my best to kill him, which causes him to flee. In the end he gets lured/flees to the Defendant's Lobby. He'll enter and lock the door behind him fearing his life. This is when I take the rope and give it a tug, causing the duct tape on the sword to get pulled off and the sword comes swinging down. The pressure will cause the duct tape right above the door to get pulled off as well. The sword will have his swinging arc finished by then and pierce right into Zeta, killing him.

I pull the rope again to get it off the sword and collect the rope from under the door, leaving no evidence inside the room but Zeta and the Sword. I take off the duct tape, which I'll flush down the toilet of a bathroom and I bring the rope as well as the bat back to the DRRP room. I also bring back the Silver Axe (after I was it off of any blood splatters just in case, making it look as if it was never used. Use the lighter to see I got it all good, including any blood in the bathroom.), and the costume I used to scare Zeta the beejeebees. I then go back to where I was when the Blackout started. End blackout.

Murder 6: The Sword, Raichu! Aim for the Sword!

TAR dies next. Sorry, nothing personal. I was going to kill GD first but... I allow him one more day among the living so he can do his puzzle. I hope being nice won't do me in here, cause if it does, I won't be so merciful when I'm inevitably the killer again next round cause 100% killer rate.

Not too difficult this time. First, equip my trusty soft soles. I grab some Ninja Stars from the DRRP room and- What? It needs to be complex? Alright then... So leave the Ninja Stars...

I get a new sword from the FE Balcony. The material doesn't really matter. I also grap ropes from the DRRP room. I get Athena from the Defendant Lobby and bring her to the Gift Shop. There, I beat her head in with a bat similar to what I did with Clerk previously. BP would thank me. I take the sword and pierce it through the back of Athena's head and place her corpse not too far from the door. This will make the sword point upward and be all bloody. Then between Athena and the door, I place the rope rather widely and both ends of the rope go under the door and outside. (Fan Art Exhibit.)

Now we go find TAR. I attack him in a similar fashion as I harrassed Zeta. I call myself the ''The Gary Earthquake'' Monster this time. Raichu will no doubt get scared and has no doubt he will have no chance of survival against this adversary so he may as well run like a coward. In the end he'll flee to the Gift Shop and lock the door to protect himself from me. Then I take both ends of the rope and pull it, causing TAR to trip over the rope and fall right on the bloody sword. Because Athena's head was so beaten in previously, the damage made by the sword doesn't really make any difference. The head also softens the impact to the floor so there shouldn't be any damage to that either. The pressure will cause the sword to break free from Athena's skull and will only be pierced to TAR, who rolls to his side, next to Athena as a pointy sword doesn't give him enough balance.

I get the rope out fast enough so it doesn't get bloody, clean up the bat I used as good as I can in the bathroom, then bring it back to DRRP room, as well as bring back anything else I picked up this black out to it's original spot and I go back to where I was before the Black Out. Un-equip my Soft Soles and dismantle again. End.

Murder 7: Just desserts? Iunno, I can't think of anything

Holy snap, these people are complete El Poco LOCO's! NOW it is GD's turn. Gotta give him a proper prize for solving them puzzles. I only now wonder if it was nicer to kill him later or sooner, before he got to figure out he's slime. Doesn't feel right to kill him now but... It's like MGS2. The only way around this would to drop out of the game. Anyway...

If there's anyone with me right now in the room like Ryuu, I equip soft soles again so he won't hear me leave. I go to GD and knock him out with a baseball bat (Or mutliple) from DRRP Room. I drag him to the bathroom and there I beat his entire body into mushy meat. (This is prolly a bloody process, but I make sure I don't get any blood on me.) Oh, but before I bash him, I rob him of all his items because otherwise this would be a waste and put them in a locker in the Crazy Normal Hallway. Now I drag GD to the diner. I instruct Chef Orland and ask him politely for some fine Lasagna, sausages and Wellington's Wellington. He should process GD into those dishes. I'd get Mono for this one, but GD's more dangerous. I let Orland work his magic to cook this all in a feast and I leave. But not before writing a note: ''As a reward for you excellent performance, enjoy this feast!''

I go back to the bathroom. I prolly made a huge mess, so I make sure I clean everything up really well, including my baseball bats, using my lighter to make sure everything is all blood free. Then make sure that everything I used is back the way it was before the black out sans GD and his items I stashed in the locker. I go back to where I stood before the black out. De-equip soft soles and dismantle. End.

Murder 8: Going Mono-a-Mano

I'd burn Mono for tradition, but not only would that give me away, he doesn't really deserve such cruelty. I didn't kill him first like last time either, but now he has to go. First I go back to the diner and walk a bit so people will hear footsteps, just in case. I get a rope from DRRP Room as well as a bat, knock out Mono and strangle him to death with the rope. I drag his corpse to the Netbound Server Room.

I hide Mono's corpse in the Server there, using the Multitool I stole from GD's corpse and placed in the Crazy Normal Hallway locker. I lock it up again, bring all the items I took back to their spots before the black out and then I walk again to the diner so people there will hear more footsteps. (All the footsteps are just to give people the idea the murderer could have been from that room. I return to my spot where the black out started. The end.

Murder 9: Take Pride in your work

Okay, this is gonna be a long one. No time to explain, but explaining it anyway. Get Singi's baseball bat and knock out VKP. She then also knocks out Ryuu and steals his Master Key. I take VKP to the Prosecutor's Lobby and cut her head off with an Axe from the FE Balcony. I then take GD's iron sword from the locker, put VKP's body down and poke a hole in her body with that sword. I place the sword's hilt in the hole and VKP's hear on the pointy edge. I steal her collar. Then I go to Trybien's corpse, steal his white rod thing and use it to unlock Zeta's collar. This will activate the time bomb on this collar, so I race to the elevator and place the collars there, causing a big explosion.

Singi then collects every single master key all the guests had. She dumps them all but her own master key in the Prosecutor's room, on top of some desk, couch or table and close to VKP. She goes to the courtroom and locks the Prosecutor's lobby. Now more complicated stuff. Singi takes two ropes and these ropes will go over the desk/table/couch, particularly also over the pile of master keys on this object. These ropes also need to loop around something like a desk/table leg so this will work. Both ends of both ropes go outside the Prosecutor's Lobby for now. She ties a book in a slipknot for one rope and places this book end in the Prosecutor's Lobby. Now she locks the door to the lobby with her master key and ties that master key to another slipknot of the second rope. She now pulls the other end of that rope so that the master key gets pulled to the pile of other master keys and once it is there, she releases the slipknot so Singi's master key gets dropped on the pile. She then reels this rope in. Now she does the same with the other rope that has the book so that the book gets dropped on top of the pile of master keys. Both ropes are then reeled in by Singi, creating a locked room.

We go back to our original locations and return all the items not behind locked doors and gotten during this black out back to their original positions as it was before the black out. Singi knocks me out in the spot I stood before the black out before she goes back to the diner, though.

Murder 10 + 11: Ryuu and I die while there's no witty title

Double murder to kill me and Ryuu.

I go to the bathrooms and dump the detergents in the toilets and close the lids. Make sure I put a bit on ALL the toilets. This will make it so that the bathrooms will be full of poison gas. However, because the gas is heavier than air, it will stay close to the ground and walking up straight should not kill you of gas. Then I use the alcohol I have to splash all the stalls with it, to hide the smell.

Singi knocks both me and Ryuu out and we get dragged to main hallway. There she breaks both of our arms and legs. Some time after the black out ends, Singi will drag me and Ryuu to the bathroom. There she will beat us to a bloody pulp, because Singi really wanted to do that. The poison gas in the bathroom will kill us as the real cause of death after the black out is over. Singi'll also steal my lighter and set the toilet stalls on fire after both Ryuu and I are dead.
VonKarmaPride
Spoken languages: English

Re: Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [GAME OVER]

Post by VonKarmaPride »

Topaz wrote: Murder 9: Take Pride in your work
My name was made into one of the most brilliant puns ever
I AM HAPPY
Topaz wrote: The Took This Whole Murder Mansion Thing Quite Well goes to Pride! She was very adaptive to her new captive-in-an-estate-with-a-rabid-murderer situation, and didn't even complain!
I got an award for being a noob
:XD:
Topaz

Re: Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [ANSWER REVEALED]

Post by Topaz »

With everyone dead, Haruka stands alone in the estate. The killer? No. But guilty? Most certainly. Perhaps Desmyrr was her pawn the whole time, but it matters not now. Everyone else is dead, and it's most definitely a killer victory, even if the killer themselves isn't around to bask in their success. Instead the calm, quiet, and downright psychopathic Haruka is the only one who can tell the tale of what happened in this estate. Vitas, Orland, murders, bomb collars... Will she leave these secrets to the dust or spread them amongst the world? Perhaps she'll even- Wait. What was that noise?

A loud rumbling comes from outside, and Haruka quickly pushed the front doors open to see what the source is. There, in front of her, is the elevator from the lab to the surface. It was mentioned in the building plans, but nobody ever found it. So why is it rumbling? The doors... They're opening! And who's that behind them? Is it... Gwardin? But Gwardin is dead, isn't he?! Wait, no! It's many Gwardins! About ten Gwardins file out of the elevator, and it goes back down to pick up another ten. Rinse and repeat, and eventually Haruka is looking at a small army of her old victim. She tries to close the door again, but the noise alerts to entire group. They look straight into her eyes, and charge towards her. In short time, Haruka succumbs to the Gwardin Assault. Whatever they did to her, it would have been in revenge for all the lost Vitas who simply wanted to discover who they were.

Weeks go by as the Gwardins continue to multiply, again and again until finally the gel runs out. When that day comes, the Gwardins leave the estate as one army. They march through the desert sands to find civilisation, and become the ideal species they were created to be. Whatever happens to them is a mystery. Perhaps they will create a prosperous new world, perhaps they will fall to the sweltering desert. All we can do is hope. All I can do is hope.

I walk over to my desk, and grab my hat. This fake corpse really wore my outfit well, but nothing can beat the real thing. Hat back on the head its always belonged to, I watch out the window at the Gwardins as they leave my care. The experiment is over, and I await the results with anticipation. The vita Orland lays at my feet, his head now a messy pile of goop. It's unfortunate, but I really couldn't tell him I was alive. It would have compromised the whole thing. So what's next for me? I'll clean up the estate, get everything back to how it was, and spend the rest of my days watching for the effect my creations will have on the world. Vitas... You have surpassed any expectation I could have had.

You've created the future.
Got Ending: Killer Wins / Innocent Vita Cloned