Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [EPILOGUE]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Re: Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [SESSION 11]

Post by Singidava »

Baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash, baseball smash!
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

@Ryuu : With no hope left, you give in to Haruka's abuses. You lay there. And with no way to get up and run away, there's no chance you can survive what's happening to you. You die.
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

Haruka completely obliterates Reyner's head with her baseball bat like with Desmyrr~
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

@Singi : You note that James has already passed away, then bash his head into tiny pieces.
Singidava

Post by Singidava »

Time for the fireworks. ;)

Just because she can Haruka grabs the lighter from her pocket and lits the bathroom stalls in fire~ And while she's at it, she also does the same thing to the stalls at the female bathroom~
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

@Singi : The bathrooms begin to burn!
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

SESSION 11 HAS ENDED

ALL INNOCENT GUESTS ARE DEAD. THE KILLER HAS WON
Topaz

Re: Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [GHOST SESSION]

Post by Topaz »

GHOSTS NOW HAVE A 24 HOUR SESSION TO EXPLORE AND THEORISE
DWaM
Spoken languages: English

Re: Whodunnit? :: AAO RP EDITION [SESSION 12]

Post by DWaM »

"Guys.

I think

Spoiler : major :
the killer might be Haruka."
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

@DWaM : It's probably rune tbh.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Spoiler : OoC :
Nah, the killer is Sir Not Appearing in this Film.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Why try to gather information when you can just work with what you've got and inevitably fail?
Spoiler : Theory #1 :
The culprit is Singi.
The accomplice is Fury.

First death:
I got knocked out with something and dragged to the Main Hall where Singi beat up my face, killing me.
Now, you might think she couldn't have left the bathroom without triggering the alarm, but there actually was no alarm when she and DWaM went into the "wrong" ones right before the blackout.
This is because she somehow switched the bathroom signs in advance, I'd assume.
Mono's bomb was then set to explode in my face. The mysterious extra arm was a fake I found earlier.

Second death:
Singi knocked out Mono and took his revolver.
She then shot Trybien in the heart after knocking out the two other people in the room as well.
The locked room trick was easy: She tied the chair to the handle with some rope from the storage room (or bandages from Fury's first-aid kit). She then put alcohol on it and used Fury's lighter to ignite it.
While it was burning she closed the door. The rope burned up, leaving only a few ashes behind.
Singi pretended to be knocked out but naaah not buying it.

Third death:
Both DWaM and Kenshin were beaten with a baseball bat until their faces were no longer recognizable. Then their clothes were switched. DWaM was hidden in the secret ceiling space.
As for Kenshin, he was put in the mafia hideout. They then put a chair between the door so it'd stay open. The closet was moved close to the door and leaned against it, same with he chairs.
They then climbed outside over the chair and kicked it out of the way. The door closed because of the pressure and was now blocked.

Fourth death:
All the barricades got destroyed with the sledgehammer. Reece got killed by throwing him down on the podium when it was lowered into the ground. Ryuu also got knocked out to get the cellphone.
Nothing difficult here.

Fifth death:
Singi set up a trap in the defendant's lobby. Using the duct tape DWaM unfortunately gave her and some string (or bandages, whatever works) from Fury's first-aid kit.
They went into the lobby with a chair to reach the ceiling. Standing on it left some faint scratches on the ground. Athena had to be moved out of the way.
The sword hilt was taped to the ceiling in the center of the room. There was also some string wrapped around the tape. One end of this string was attached to another piece of duct tape on the ceiling, just above the door.
The other end of the string led outside the lobby, through the gap under the door. Singi then chased Zeta down with something. Absolutely terrified, Zeta locked the door after entering the defendant's lobby.
But that was part of the plan, as Singi simply pulled the string in that very momemt. The sword came off the ceiling and swung down in an arc towards the door, hitting Zeta straight in the back.
Singi kept pulling so the string and the duct tapes all came back to her.
(it's something like this, or a secret passage. But since secret passage explanations are ALWAYS possible I'll go with this here)

Sixth death:
Athena's face got destroyed with something ridiculous. We didn't hear an explosion, so bombs are out. Maybe she was crushed by the elevator or something.
As for TAR, sword through the face it is.
Not much to go on for this one, so there's totally a secret passage.

Seventh death:
We probably ate GD.

Eighth death:
Secret roomz. Mono died somewhere. (hopefully in a fire)

Ninth death:
After taking apart VKP with swords and stuff (again), all but one key were assembled in a pile with a book on top.
A string was put through the final key. The two ends of this string were put through the same gap in the pile of keys and then under the door.
The key was then used to lock the room from the outside. After that, both ends of the string were pulled, slowly pulling the key under the door towards the pile on the sofa.
When the key reached the gap in the pile, Singi let go of one end end of the string and only kept pulling the other one, perfectly removing the string from the room again.

Tenth death:
Just as we saw it. Fury picked the wrong master to serve.

Eleventh death:
Just as we saw it.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Your theory scored 20/35. That's not good enough, better luck next time!
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

REMINDER THAT THEORY TIME ENDS IN 4 HOURS.
ONLY THEORIES SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THAT TIME WILL BE ACCEPTED AND SCORED.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Spoiler : Theory Time :
(With permission granted by Rune to steal a lot of his words.)

Haruka is the culprit (Which is obvious, but once again, I totally called it way back when as my dying FoS)

Rune: Knocked out (likely with a baseball bat) which in itself was not enough to kill him. His unconscious body was placed on top of the bomb that was left behind by Calliope, which killed him when the timer ran out. Since Haruka was the one who knocked Rune out and placed him in harm's way in the first place, she was counted as the killer rather than Calliope (who 'only' accidentally discovered the bomb). The fake arm was one that Rune had found before.

Dante: Haruka decided that the best way to repay Calliope for accidentally helping in the first murder was to beat her up and steal her revolver. What a meanie face. Anyway, knowing about the effects of the Magical Girl Room, she made sure to block out the sound or do her crime very quickly. I'm going to mostly steal Rune's theory for this one, except the part about Desmyrr since I think this stuff can be solved without figuring out if there was an accomplice or who it was. Anyway...

She then shot Trybien in the heart after knocking out the two other people in the room as well.
The locked room trick was easy: She tied the chair to the handle with some rope from the storage room (or bandages from Fury's first-aid kit). She then put alcohol on it and used a lighter to ignite it.
While it was burning she closed the door. The rope burned up, leaving only a few ashes behind.
Haruka may or may not have been knocked out. If she was, then I think she got her accomplice to knock her out. Otherwise, she was faking it.

DWaM: Both DWaM and Kenshin were beaten with a baseball bat until their faces were no longer recognizable. Then their clothes were switched. DWaM was hidden in the secret ceiling space. As for Kenshin, he was put in the mafia hideout. They then put a chair between the door so it'd stay open. The closet was moved close to the door and leaned against it, same with he chairs. They then climbed outside over the chair and kicked it out of the way. The door closed because of the pressure and was now blocked. The reason both were killed was so that we would think Kenshin's corpse was DWaM's and try to solve the wrong murder. The red and blond hair I found in the bathroom belongs to DWaM and Kenshin respectively, and served as a hint that they were killed around the same time.

Reece: This was the blackout where Ryuu got knocked out for his cellphone, since it could potentially be a powerful tool with the right questions. As for Reece... I heard someone get hit once during the blackout. I imagine Reece was knocked out in a single hit (baseball bat, maybe?), then carried to the Stadium. Then Haruka just had to throw his unconscious body down the podium when it was being lowered. Then, using the Netbound computers, Haruka would just raise the podium again so as to not give a big hint away. It's also possible that she had an accomplice who operated the podium for her.

Zeta: I'm going to call 'secret passage' on this one and say that Zeta was chased all the way to the Defendant's Lobby, locking the door when he got there so that Haruka wouldn't kill him. Then, when he thought he was safe, Haruka used a secret passage to get there, kill Zeta with the sword, then leave through the secret passage again. Obviously, Haruka obtained the sword from the FE Room. I'm going to say she obtained it before the murder so as to scare Zeta with it. (Secret action, or pulling a GD by obtaining a murder weapon during the blackout.)

Jazmine: I'm going to say that Athena was killed so that we'd mix up details from her crime with Jazmine's, and also that details about her death probably don't count for points here. Jazmine got stabbed in the face with a sword from the FE Room. Haruka used a secret passage here.

GD: I was knocked unconscious when I was away from the group, likely by the baseball bat of doom. I'm going to say that I was placed in the Whodunnit Museum where no one could find me. Haruka took away my inventory because she was jealous of it, and also to mislead people into searching the CN Hallway (where my stuff was). As for my cause of death? I was beaten to death, likely by a baseball bat.

Calliope: The standard 'knocked out, then taken to another room and likely beaten to death' thing. In this case, I'm going to say that Calliope was in the Whodunnit Museum with me as well. I'm going with 'beaten to death' rather than 'burned alive' because Singi would totally expect people to guess the latter. And using baseball bats seems to work well here.

Pride: After taking apart VKP with swords from the FE Room(you could even call it Unlimited Blade Works), all but one key were assembled in a pile with a book on top.
A string was put through the final key. The two ends of this string were put through the same gap in the pile of keys and then under the door.
The key was then used to lock the room from the outside. After that, both ends of the string were pulled, slowly pulling the key under the door towards the pile on the sofa.
When the key reached the gap in the pile, Haruka let go of one end end of the string and only kept pulling the other one, perfectly removing the string from the room again.

Desmyrr: So basically Desmyrr didn't take my advice about not losing, and forgot the importance of throwing oranges, so he once again lost to Haruka. Only this time it was fatal, for reals. Obviously Desmyrr was beaten to death with a baseball bat. This was the first murder from the double kill.

Ryuu: The second victim of Haruka's double murder. Ryuu was paralyzed and knocked unconscious but somehow didn't really act unconscious. After a struggle to try and escape Haruka (and in the midst of a bunch of baseball bat hits) he tried to solve the crimes, but ultimately failed, resulting in him dying from blunt force trauma. It was Unlimited Bat Works.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.