[RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [OPEN]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Re: [RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [O

Post by Topaz »

C9 - Wonderland Theme Park

Cass was about to open her mouth to continue the pleasantries, when Miyu spoke up.

"..... You're like us, aren't you?"

"Eh?" Cass jumped. She looked at Miyu and shook her head quickly.

"You know... you're all... magical and st- Mmf." Cass covered Miyu's mouth with her hands, and laughed awkwardly.

"Haha-haha... ha. Magical? What are you talking about, Miyu? Don't be crazy, th-there's no such thing as magic! Sorry, she's just... uh... tired! Yeah! Lots of... studying... last night! Sure! Hahaha! You can ignore her, we're normal people. Perfectly normal!"
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

C9 - Wonderland Theme Park - Home of the Awkward Couples

Hikari raised an eyebrow.

"You. Miyu. You just mentioned magic didn't you..."

"Heh. No wonder I had suspicions... So you two are magical girls, just like us, aren't you? Please don't try and bulls*** me. I get enough of that from her already..."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

H7 - Shipping Dock - Sasa-tan's Extermination Extravaganza

Elisabeth sprayed glowing yellow bullets from her Tommygun, most of which hitting the spiders and popping them like balloons. Even with all of the team doing their thing, they were barely breaking even on the rate at which these spiders came from nowhere.

"Wait, you two... did you also get these powers?" she took her hand away from Miyu, and approached the two girls.

"I can tell. They look... magical. But they don't look soft..."

"Did a weird red-eyed guy give you a handshake too?" Cass continued.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

"Alistair? Yeah. That f***er touched my hand as well. Got weird powers. Kinda cool, but... Weird, you know?"

Hikari turned to Miyu. "We... Don't look soft? What... What the f*** does that mean?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Um... Hm. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but it doesn't seem like this is working. I clearly needed to adjust my plan. For starters, using magic wouldn't work. Maybe if I had another spell... But unless I learned another spell in the middle of a battle, that didn't seem like a plan. It would be pretty nice if it happened, though! Then again, if I kept hoping for something like that, maybe instead a miracle would happen for the ENEMIES, and the spiders would be replaced with bigger spiders that could fire death rays. A very scary possibility! ... There was also the possibility that I was overthinking this.

A plan quickly formulated in my mind. Maybe I could just fly above the spiders, hitting them as I flew past? Hit and run tactics could be what was needed to thin out their numbers. Since I would be flying, I hoped that would lessen the danger.

"Okay... Now!" I said to myself. At the first opportunity I received, I flew above the spiders and tried to enact my plan, swinging my axes with as much vigor and agility as I could muster.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

"Soft people like me... have lots of... uh... I don't remember the word."

"Potential." Cass added.

"Yeah. Potential. You two... aren't very potentialful."

You're pretty sure potentialful isn't a word.

"The Alistair guy" Cass is trying to explain "said Miyu had 'amazing perception' or whatever. I guess that's how she noticed you guys were like us. Maybe she can tell how much power you got? But, like, I dunno. This is all a lot to take in. I'm kinda running around confused about this. Magical powers? Like, what the heck! Y'know? It's crazy."

"I wanted to... go to a theme park."

Miyu with the always intriguing comments.

Elly is making short work of the spiders too, despite looking silly while doing it. The girls are definitely doing a fine job keeping them at bay. But they aren't getting less frequent. You get the feeling that you're still making progress, though. No reason to stop, but maybe you can make your efforts more efficient?
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Seeing... Her potential? S***, this really was a lot to take in.

Though... Still... She couldn't help but be curious here...

"Sure. Why the f*** not. Might as well find out how much 'potential' I have..."

Topaz

Post by Topaz »

"Okay."

Miyu shakily stood out of her seat, and bumbled towards Hikari. What followed was a minute long staring contest, then Miyu moves. She places her hands on Hiakri's cheeks and tugged at them.

"Hmm..."

She then kneaded Hiakri's cheeks under her hands.

"Hrmmm..."

Miyu looked to be thinking deeply. Then, she hugged Hikari.

"Hey, what the heck!" Cass burst out.

"Shhh. I need to do this... to see how soft she is..."

"W-Well okay then, but don't forget your girlfriend is right here."

Miyu broke the hug, and stared into Hikari's eyes again. Then....... Placed her hands on Hikari's chest.

"Hard and flat." was Miyu's final comment.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Hard and flat.

Hard and flat.

Flat?

"Wait, who the f*** are you calling flat? Really? Like... What the f*** are you on?"

She really doesn't seem happy right now at all.

Topaz

Post by Topaz »

"...You don't have much potential." Miyu clarifies "But you're still... strong. I think... brute force is... best for you?"
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

"Brute force, huh? Well, that's what suits me better anyways!"

She gives a wide girn.

"But still... I should probably maximize on my limited potential, right? How the f*** do I start doing that? You seem to have your s*** better together than I do, so you'd probably have some sort of clue, right?"

The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

E2 - E!Erin's dressing room:

"...No makeover." Aya already spent enough time on her looks, mostly her hair. Hair like Aya's took, according to her, 36 minutes and 49 seconds to brush out. 43 minutes and 22 seconds on a bad day. That's not taking into account how long she typically spends in the shower... Aya was a very early riser to account for it.

This woman did have some sort of air to her. It wasn't likely Aya was right about this, but it was worth a try.

"Do you recognize an Alistair?"
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

E2 - Dance Hall Dressing Room

"Aw, I really wanted to see how you'd look in this eyeshadow..." Emily huffed dramatically, then spun Aya's chair around so the girls were facing eachother "Oh, and this lipstick. You know how much this costs? Neither do I. But it's probably very expensive."

She gives you a sweet smile, before putting her beauty products back on a table.

"I knew you'd be coming, by the way. I don't just pull every fan backstage. You're actually the first Warrior to come by! That's what Alistair calls us: Galaxy Warriors. Sounds pretty cool, right? But I know all about you. You're a... cancer, right? Yeah, I think that was what he said. Nice to meet you, Aya!" Emily gives off a warm cheerful atmosphere "You can call me Emily. Consider us friends now!"

"But to the point. My magical abilities let me control what others perceive. So Alistair suggested I help you all out by reporting to you what's going on in the city that requires your attention. I was waiting for one of you to find me, because I needed to test if my system worked. So, lucky test subject Aya, would you mind?" We're gonna find out how great of a navigator I am! Probably pretty great, knowing me." Emily pulls Aya out of her chair, and looks her in the eyes with a smile.

". . . . .

I dunno."

Oh. Well. That was a disappointment.

"Hey," Cass interjects "we only got these powers yesterday. Don't expect us to be pros or anything."
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

Irina wasn't really sure what the potential the others were talking about really was, but they looked like they were having fun, so maybe she shouldn't ask. It was only after they started talking about getting their powers that she chimed in again.

"Yesterday? Then you're the same as me~"
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Hikari sighed.

"Oh. That's... Okay then."

That was a thoroughly disappointing answer.

"So... What brings you here then?"