[RP] Emotable Fantastical Dreamscape: Game Start!

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

songotenman
Spoken languages: English, Danish

Re: [RP] Emotable Fantastical Dreamscape (signups)

Post by songotenman »

Here is my app:
Spoiler : :
Username: songotenman

Character name: Michael Wilson

Appearance: Michael is a rather short and thin boy, with bright blue eyes and curly blonde hair. He always wears a green t-shirt with a dragon motif, black shorts, and a pair of red shoes.

Personality: Hyperactive and full of energy. Michael is a carefree young lad, who will do almost anything if he finds it fun, without thinking of the consequences. He is mostly optimistic, but if people treat him badly, he can get quite angry.

Stone Type: Happiness

Backstory: Once upon a time, there were two brothers. The two brothers were part of a happy family. But one day, the older brother, Athur got sick with an unknown deadly disease. The younger brother, Michael, became very sad when he heard this, so his family showered him with gifts so he wouldn't be. And though it cheered him up a little, it didn't help much. But then, one fateful Christmas Morning, after getting a huge number of gifts, Michael's father's phone ringed. After a long conversation on the phone, Michael's father hung up. He walked over to Michael and told him, that the doctor's had found a cure for his brother illness. That statement alone brought him much much joy, and all the presents he had received made him even more happy. Those two things combined, was what made Michael obtain his stone.

EFD Appearance: In the EFD, Michael has elven ears, red eyes and black hair, and he wears a lab coat, black shoes and pants and a pair of goggles.

EFD Skill: War Cry. Can slighty buff other EFD users EFD skills.

Dislikes: Broccoli, Being Alone, Dogs.
Trybien
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Emotable Fantastical Dreamscape: Game Start!

Post by Trybien »

@Songotenman: App accepted.

@Everyone: Expect rp to start in the afternoon/evening tomorow. Apps will still be accepted after the start.

Game Start!

Facility - Entrance Hall

Quietness envelopes the air. The room is empty besides four people and the stones on their person. In any normal situation, this would be a good time for introductions, but the oppressive atmosphere that can only be compared to that of a grand chapel makes it near impossible for anyone to speak up. However, just as the atmosphere of the room silenced the small group, the tension was nearly demolished once the door on the back end of the room opened. With a fervent burst, a well dressed man who seemed to be in his early fifties entered the hall accompanied with a blonde lady in a suit.

"Welcome one! Welcome All! It is a pleasure for me to introduce you all to the facility. Many of you may know me as the one who created this universe, but please, just call me Mr. We, and standing beside me is my long trusted secretary Gabbs. Now I honestly was expecting more than... well... four of you; however, I am sure there will be more like you who decide to take up residence here!"

Cutting into his speech, Gabbs gives a sharp glare towards Mr. We. "Well maybe if you didn't do such a terrible job explaining just what we are doing here, we may have not had such bleak numbers."

"Ehehehe..." Mr. We embarrassingly chuckled in response. "Now Gabbs, I don't need you giving the guests a bad impression of me.

"Like you need any help with that anyways..." The secretary whispered under her breath.

"Anyways, while you are living in this facility, you are free to do what you please as well as travel to the EFD whenever you want. If you ever have any questions, please ask them. Gabbs is usually here at her desk, and the door to my office always open. If there is any news or announcements, they will be played throughout the facility. And don't worry if your in the EFD, I'm god after all. They don't call me all powerful and all loving for nothing!"

"Suuuuuuuuure..." Gabs remarks. "Either way, we will keep you all posted on any new information, just make yourself at home. We are all here to give the most comfortable experience."
Spoiler : Important :
From here on out, players are allowed to explore and do as they please. Expect the first two events to be up tomorrow!

As a reminder to all players, please keep all actions in bold so it is easier for the gm (me) to spot out, then wait for a gm response towards your action. (New rpers are encouraged to look through other rps to see this process) Also keep all out of character responses in spoiler tags. If there are any questions, please ask!

Anyways, have fun.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Bitvid64

Post by Bitvid64 »

Not wanting to keep the awkward silence going on for much longer, Orcal moved forward to face Mr. We.

"Thank you sir, for the hospitality" She spoke with a thick British accent, "But could you be so kind to direct me to the nearest forest? I....need time to take in my surroundings." with that said she bowed her head and awaited an answer.

"Oh!' She raised her head up slightly, just enough to make eye contact with Mr. We, "As well the best place to find music?" She said giving a slight smile, but clearly giving a gesture of unease as she stands there bowing toward Mr. We.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Facility - Entrance Hall

Mr. We looked upon the curious girl and then pondered her question. "Forest eh? Well you are not going to find anything of the sort inside the facility... hooooweeveeerrr... It just so happens that the EFD has a forest! I would also have to say that the tavern is the best place for music, but I will see about providing more opportunities to listen and perform."
Bitvid64

Post by Bitvid64 »

Orcal raises up to an upright position, in response to Mr. We's answer

'"Thank you sir. Then I shale head to this forest." she boldly stated, while folding her arms behind her back. "I'll be back before the day's end. So please if you bid me a due...."

With that she turned and started her way out of the Facility, arms still folded behind back.

As she departed, she was mumbling something under her breath..."Though I do hope I can find my back..."
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

@Orcal: As you try to leave the facility, you notice the doors are locked.

Mr. We calls over to Orcal, but loud enough for the rest to hear. "Oh by the way! For the safety of all of my wonderful guests, the doors will remain locked inside and out! But do not fret, if you want to head to the EFD, all you need to do is fall asleep, though I sincerely recommend doing so in one of the pods within the Sleep Facility!"
titleguy1

Post by titleguy1 »

Hunter finds out about the door being locked, and questions this act.

"Sorry, but, excuse me? Why in the world would you lock the doors?" Hunter questioned tacitly. "It's not understandable why one would do this. At the least, are you able to open the doors?"

In hopes that he can explore freely, Hunter asks Orcal if he can follow her on her journey.

"Hey, Orcal's your name? Um, sorry to ask, but can I go with you? I'd like to explore around."
Bitvid64

Post by Bitvid64 »

Slightly annoyed she gives up on opening the door and turns toward Mr.We

"Oh, sorry sir." She shyly reply's to Mr. We statement. "Then could you please show me..." she looks over the 3 members, "..or us, where this, 'Sleep Facility' is?'

Embarrassed, she walks back to the group, trying to hide her face by looking down.

She was caught off guard by Hunter's sudden question, once she made it back to the group.

She tired to think of some response, but all that came out was, "Uh......Who are you?"

She wasn't used to making much of conversation, as well she was worried about her gender being questioned. Her mind was racing.

Maybe they already know who I am, she thought, but then again...

It didn't help, that she was making the most dumbfounded expression as she thinking things over.
titleguy1

Post by titleguy1 »

"Erm, sorry to bother, but is something wrong? Sorry to ask so suddenly, but my name's Hunter. Nice to meet you."

I think I startled her too much. Ah, crap, I feel terrible for it. Hopefully I can comfort her.

"Oh, did I surprise you? Sorry! I didn't realize."
Bitvid64

Post by Bitvid64 »

Orcal suddenly snapped back into reality from her thoughts. Once Hunter ended his line of questioning

"Oh! Umm..." She scratched her neck as she was trying her best to reply to the man she just met. "..It's nothing. Nothing's wrong, I just remembered something that I'd rather not talk about."

She straightened herself as she continued, "You did catch me a little off guard however," She looked away from him for quick second, to think for a quick second. "My name's Orcal. A...man of many talents." She gave a smile that looked really forced.

Smooth, She thought to herself, Like he's to going to buy that as a cover up...

[/She reached her hand up towards Hunter, giving an open hand.
titleguy1

Post by titleguy1 »

Hunter takes this hand and firmly yet softly shakes it.

"I may not seem it, but I'm not a man of many words."
"Not to be rude, however, I believe somebody referred to you as 'she' before, and you say you're a 'man of many talents.'"

Hunter has this strange feeling as if they've met before, hence why he seems to be more talkitave than usual. He whispers into Orcale's ear

"Hey, not sure if you agree, but I have this strange feeling that I can't trust this place. But, I think we should investigate and see if this area is really what it seems."
Voon

Post by Voon »

Caden slowly gazed around the room in order to take in the vastness and magnificence of the facility.
He had never seen such a room before, the pillars were carved from solid marble and had gold embedded through out them.
The only room that had ever come close to the scale of this hall was the hall he had received his medals in, back home.
Caden then looked down at his feet, and glanced back from where he had come from he realized that his shoes were filthy and that he had left a muddy trail of foot steps.

He then looked at Mr. We and the others and approached them.
He looked up at the old man and then at his secretary.
"Mr. We" Caden said.
"I apologize for the state that I have entered your facility in"
Caden looked at his shoes and then at his slightly bloodied sleeves.
"I had an issue back at home"...
Caden then pulled the red stone from his pocket and presented it to Mr. We. Caden suddenly felt frustrated memories of the night he had just experienced began to flood in and his hands started shaking as he began to speak.
"What exactly is this? and what is this EFD crap you are talking about? and why the Hell!? did that stone appear after I had killed the very person who had killed my Mother and Father! and Mr. We, you may be a God but don't think for a second that, that doesn't mean I wont kick you flat on your ass"
Caden then angrily turned to the others.
"and by the way, the names Caden Stark"
songotenman
Spoken languages: English, Danish

Post by songotenman »

Michael jumped a bit at Caden's sudden outburst. That, and the man's general appearance (which Michael thought was a bit scary) meant that Michael didn't want to stay near the man. He quickly stood up, and walked over to Orcal and Hunter.

" Were you guys gonna go exploring? That sounds like fun. Can I come to? Pretty please? Oh, my name is Michael, by the way."
titleguy1

Post by titleguy1 »

Hunter sees a man come towards him after Caden's outburst, which, appearance wise, Hunter did not seem fazed by. Hunter greets Micheal.

"...Oh, my name is Michael, by the way."
"Hi, Micheal, I'm Hunter. Nice to meet you. Um, I wouldn't, uh, call this exploring thing, um, fun, but alright."

Hunter then turns to Caden, and says...
"Oh, um... Hello..." and gives an awkward smile as he extends his hand for Caden to shake. Caught off-guard by the blood on his shirt, he reluctantly introduces himself. "My name is Hunter Sagaris."
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Facility - Entrance Hall

Caught off guard by Hunter's question, Mr. We chortles a bit. "Oh ho, it is pretty peculiar why I would lock the doors now is it not? I bet that question is sending a tingle down the very fibers of you soul. Quite a mystery if I don't say so my..."

"It's so none of you get any ideas about stealing each others stones and making a break for it," Gabbs interrupts. "Just cause this geezer is the soul being that created the universe doesn't mean he is the greatest judge of character. Heck, if he weren't an as clueless as he is, he wouldn't need me." She then looks over to Orcal with a gentle smile. "Now for you, since you want to know how to get around, we've got some maps for you guys."

Gabbs hands each guest a poorly drawn map

While handing the map to Caden she whispered, "It's alright, we know. Now don't fret too much about all that is going on, all the answers you request will reach you in time."
Spoiler : Map! :