[RP] Welcome to Pleasanton

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Re: [RP] Welcome to Pleasanton

Post by Alnar »

Pleasanton Market

"Oh, good day Mildred." Gregory says, raising his hat as a form of greeting. "Just came from Tasse I'm guessing? I was just thinking about my bills myself, though I'm here to buy some ingredients for my drinks at the inn. You should stop by later, I have a feeling it's going to be a... fun night." The smile on his face seems forced, for the most part.

"Anyway, I'd love to sample one of your pies. What flavor did you have in mind?"
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

The Winking Owl Bar and Inn

Grace shrugged "Oh, so the usual morning for a reporter? Well, I guess there's nothing more exciting to find. Unless...?" She raised her eyebrow and leaned towards Jenny a little, giggling, then returning back to her normal state.

She didn't remain like that for long, especially when those two outsiders from before came in, screaming for help, apparently. Grace went back to whispering with Jenny, almost as if they were gossiping or something like that. "No clue. They were here earlier today, too... how irritating." She turned to the outsiders. "Go get your water yourself. I'm not the barkeep here."
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Pleasanton Market

"Oh, Dearie! How did you know~? Yep, old Tasse gave me a loan to buy myself a brand new oven! Now then... How about some of the lemon?"

She opens her handbag and a sickly sweet odor wafts out, as usual.
Arivenzys
Spoken languages: Français, English

Post by Arivenzys »

Waldemar didn't even knew the name of this condescending woman that he already started to don't like her. Everyone on Pleasanton was not so pleasant after all...
Anyway, as the two women didn't seem to care about the tourist, Waldemar went behind the bar, took a glass and filled it with some water. Then he went back and give it to the other outsider. At least, he -probably- wouldn't be as cold as the unpleasant one.
He invited the man to take a chair, for him to rest a little, and talked to him :

"Here, drink this. I'm Waldemar by the way. Waldemar Vesyan. Now, what happened to startle you like that ?"

kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Jenny sighed.

"Ah, I see. Weird that so many of... them are here today. Wonder what called them all here..."

She sighed again.

"Oh well, it's... Not like we can really do anything about that. Your day been fine so far?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Barry took the glass of water gratefully, then gulped it down. "Much apologizings, miss. I did not want to disruption while barkeeper is away." he said to Grace, having caught his breath but still not regained his earlier good mood. "Now then, let me be telling you what happened."

"I went to town square to be looking for places to seeing the sights. Tour guide boy is telling me he knows something really crazy to see. He is taking me to a cave in the woods. Blood... Blood and skeletons everywhere. It was like something out of that movies, where the guy runs through with mask and is making big mess. Not good movies." his face had an expression of genuine fear on it, and he began to shiver a bit.

"Anyway, I am seeing this blood and skeletons everywhere, and I am running as fast as I can until I get back here. My time here was good this morning, until I am seeing this... this crime scene... this horror! Such misfortune on my first day of vacation here! Can someone be telling me where the phoning the police is so I can say about this?" he asked.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

"Blood and skeletons ? Really ?!"

That was certainly a shock to hear that. Disappearances, and now blood and bones ? Something was really wrong here. It was understandable that Barry was so startled after seeing such a thing. Going on vacations to find corpses is not a warm welcome.
But suddenly, Waldemar remembered what the tourist just said, about the boy.

"Wait a minute, mister, what happened to that boy ? Did you left him there, alone ?"

Thinking that this child could be terrified beyond measure by such a spectacle, Waldemar feared that he could get lost somewhere... Or even worse.
And be added to the bulletin board as a lifeless picture. Informing the police was certainly the best to do for the moment.

DLA

Post by DLA »

"Ah, the boy? When we arrivings at the cave, he is seeming unfazed by whole thing. Boy is not quite right, from what I am seeing. In any case, we should be the calling police cops about this." Barry said, still visibly alarmed.

"Would not do to leave things like that for other unfortunate peoples to be findings. I am never seeing such a thing in my life before the today. Not an experience I am wanting again."
Mono

Post by Mono »

Grace looked over at Jenny, continuing their talk. "Tch... makes me feel kinda sick." She held the coffee cup with one hand even if it was empty. "And my day has been alright so far. I've shown one outsider already why you shouldn't mess with things that aren't any of your business around these corners." She felt up the wallet she had. "But other than that... all of these people make me want to choke something."

The lounge singer turned around to overhear their talk and slammed her coffee cup down when she heard something in particular.

"You. Are. Not. Going. To mess. With. What is. None. Of your. Business." She gave the tourist a cold glare, her eye almost twitching.
DLA

Post by DLA »

"Very well then, I am apologizing, miss. If that is the way things are be working around here, I shall not be the questionings. I am coming out here to have the good times, and am honestly feelings very attack right now. But I shall not let it worry me any long if you insistings." he said, turning to Grace, the enthusiastic smile returning to his face once more.

"Now then, that was certainly an adventure. But I am on the looking out for more sights to be seeing. Do you know of any places like that for to be going?"
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Jenny gave a half-grin at Grace.

"Yeah. These guys... Aren't exactly the most... You know..."

She glanced over at Barry before looking back at Grace.

"Should I... Well, try to get him out, or something? He's just going to go on and on if we keep him here, isn't he..."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Arivenzys

Post by Arivenzys »

Waldemar wasn't exactly liking the tone of the conversation. And furthermore, the woman's reaction in the first place was really strange - not to mention completely out of proportion. Definitely, this place was hiding something. And certainly something not "pleasant". The journalist was apparently not really open-minded either, so the outsider thought that was the case for probably everyone here. But he could possibly not let this kind of things go like this. The police needed to be warned, and especially if the insiders were trying to maintain the strangers out of this.
Of course, that was certainly going to anger the locals. But at this point, that was the last thing he was worried by.

"You really don't like "outsiders", do you ? I don't understand why such hate, or why you're trying to hide something visibly dangerous. But the police NEED to be informed. Oh, of course, you can do it yourselves if you don't want me to call them. But if there was effectively blood and bones, there had to be a murder. And not telling this is complicity."

Waldemar maintain his glare against the hostility of the women. He was not sure of the reaction they could have, so he was thoroughly examining them. In case of.

Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Pleasanton Market

"Sure, that'd be lovely, Mildred." Greg said as he inhaled the sweet odor coming from the bag. "Did you just make these or did you buy them?" he asks.

Greg stopped for a moment and looked away, glancing in the general direction of where his inn would be if he walked. He had a strange feeling in his gut. Maybe he should hurry up and finish here soon. He still needed to buy the things he needed for tonight's drinks.
Mono

Post by Mono »

Grace absolutely didn't back down once that outsider had glared at her. In fact, she looked even colder than he did. An icy glare it was, able to shatter many minds. If looks could kill... "It's nothing that a simple minded man like you would understand. Just looking at you makes me feel... unpleasant." She wanted to have this guy out of her sight as soon as possible.

"I'm not gonna call the police. And guess what? You won't, either. Because there's nothing to be informed of. Maybe that other outsider is just being delusional? Or he's playing tricks on you? Ever thought about that?" She raised her eyebrow at him and her empty cup with her hand, still covered by a silk glove. "So I was right about you." Grace sighs, but also lets out a quiet, angry growl under her breath.
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

"Besides, it's not like the police would do anything, even if he managed to contact them... Fat chance they'd listen to an outsider." Jenny muttered under her breath. Only Grace could hear her at that point, anyways.

She took another swig of beer.

"Annoyances aside... Where's Greg, anyways? I'm hankering for a scotch egg right now, and I still haven't figured out where he's stashed them away..."