[RP] Across the Stitches (Randomizer RP)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Re: [RP] Across the Stitches (Randomizer RP)

Post by DLA »

Constanze stood there, pondering what she had just been told. Trapped in some sort of amalgam of different worlds, it sounded like something out of some outlandish story. They would have to search for targets and eliminate them, which was nothing new to her, but once they got four, they could return home and earn a wish. Perhaps, if she did earn the wish... Well, she would try her best for it to not be an if, but a when. Non-lethal elimination was also an option, interesting to note...

The target was located in a land of magic and mysticism, according to their captor. Centaurs would probably fit under that category, no? So it followed the target was probably in the area labelled Centaur Park. She headed off to Centaur Park.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
songotenman
Spoken languages: English, Danish

Post by songotenman »

Centaur Park - Leo

Leo hadn't planned on teaming up with anybody, but now that he considered it, it could probably help him out in the long run. "Faizorn" Leo had a command for Faizorn. "While we are following these creatures, make sure that we don't get followed ourselves." Out of the corner of his eye, he could see his shadow move as Faizorn moved into position. Leo then turned his attention back to Yuko. " Yes, let's "check it" as you put it."
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Centaur Park - Constanze

There was a sort of odd scent in the air, one she had encountered before, but nevertheless, an unusual one, and the sights before her, more so. It appeared to be grass, as far as she knew. It looked like grass, and it certainly smelled like it. She bent down briefly, and ripped out a small clump of it. Definitely felt like grass. There was just one last test. Yes, it did indeed taste like grass.

Where Constanze came from, there was grass, just not much of it. Ever since the Great Calamity of 1874, which had outdone all past and later Great Calamities and most likely all future ones, most of the grass was just gone. It wasn't too big of a deal for anyone except the landscaping businesses and those who took particular pride in their impeccably cared-for lawns, as all the trees, shrubs, and other plants remained, keeping all the industries relying on them going. It had just been all the ordinary lawn grass.

Regardless, it was still a pleasant surprise for her to encounter it after all this time. She had a feeling this would be an interesting experience, certainly a story to tell when she got home. There appeared to be a group of goatmen, much like the one the witch had targeted. She had never encountered goatmen before, though she had encountered similar things in her time. Perhaps it would be a good idea to see where they were heading. She trailed behind them, keeping her distance.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Empire City
Streets

"Prince of Poles? Never heard of him."

"Sounds fake to me."

"Can't be as good as MY prince."

"You sure that's a real title...?"

"Is that even a real place?"

No matter who Virasqual asked, it seemed clear that nobody nearby on the streets had ever heard of anyone named Ciel Zaria, let alone of any prince by the name. Even the "Poles" part of the title seemed to confound everyone. It seemed none of the laymen in Empire City had ever heard of the man.

----

Empire Library

The inside of the library was enormous. Books lined every wall with shelves that seemed to extend to the size of buildings. It was defnitely larger inside than it was outside, implying there was some kind of dimensional mishaps going on within these walls.

"Hello. May I help you...?"

A young woman greeted Kendo as he entered the library.

She looked fairly young, around 20 years old yet rather short. She was carrying a pile of books in her arms.

"I'm the head librarian here," she said. She suddenly lifted the books effortlessly into the air, where they floated up and began to move through the air towards their respective spots on the shelves. The woman put her hands on her hips and smiled at Kendo. "Name's Libra Litra, papyromancer extraordinaire. I'm a court wizard for one of the kings 'round this weird town, but I was put in charge of archives and info management here. If you want to browse, you're free to explore, but if you're looking for any info, I'm more than happy to oblige."

----

Centaur Park

The satyrs began to move through the trees, heading somewhere with the broken device they were carrying. Those who followed could hear their mumbled conversation.

"What a supreme jerk," one said.

"Don't speak too loudly," said the other. "You know what he'll do if he hears us..."

"W-Whatever! I'm not scared of that guy."

"Well I am! Guy could kill us with a flick of the wrist!"

"Tch..." They were quiet for a moment. "What's the guy want with this crap anyway? Hasn't he got enough?"

"I don't think he knows the definition of 'enough'," the other replied. "Probably won't stop until he's got all the metal in Centaur Park at his...mm!"

The satyrs eventually made their way to a clearing, and they both went silent. The clearing seemed to be filled with...other satyrs, all wearing harsh metal bands around their necks. The lush green of the grass and the trees was juxtaposed by a junk heap of gray metal. Most things in the pile seemed just like random shards of metal, miscellaneous weapons, and the like. At the top of the hill of junk, a crudely made steel throne sat. Nobody appeared to be seated there for now...
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!