[RP] Across the Stitches (Randomizer RP)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Across the Stitches (Randomizer RP)

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : The Evil Stepmother :
Username: Metal Gear!?
Character Name: Stephanie Moria

Gender/Sex: Female

Appearance: Image

Backstory: Born and raised in southern California, Stephanie Moria was raised in a traditional, Old Lords Worshipping family, and was instilled from a young age with proper American values of "Serve Well, Die Proud". She was a star pupil in academy, and went on to major in Blood Rituals, Pragmatic Spells, and Politics. Successfully backstabbing, murdering, and scandal-ling her way to a Senator position in the Almighty Council, she spent several years campaigning for anti-vaccination, stricter immigration laws, and stamping out filthy "Unwanteds" who defied the Old Lords' power. However, her career was cut short when she failed to stop a rebel uprising that destroyed the Los Angeles Smog Factory, angering the Old Lords greatly. Flung from grace, she decided to start anew in scenic Minnesota, marrying into an average suburban household, becoming, officially, an evil stepmother.

Personality: The Evil Stepmother believes in her world's traditional values, and holds strong conviction in her beliefs and views. She's a frequent churchgoer, heading down to the local cemetery to make her monthly sacrifice to the Old Lords, and takes care not to engage in any of those filthy heathen religions out there. She's a shrewd businesswoman and politician, and always makes sure there's money set aside for the family's yearly vacation to the Peaks of Madness. Her purse is filled with coupons, checkbooks, her step-children's medicine, and vials of cyanide and evidence-burning matches. She prizes her wedding ring and how thoughtful it was of her wife to spring for the diamond with the concealed spring-loaded blade. Overall, Stephanie Moria is a proud citizen of her country, a loving wife and step-mother, and slaughterer of 16,09 unwanteds and counting. When her times one, she will very likely have earned a painless consumption by the Old Lords.

Powers and Abilities: The Evil Stepmother was graciously gifted several powers by her dark overlords, but following her failure, she was stripped of them, leaving her with no powers of her own. To make up for this, however, Moria always makes sure to pack herself with the many gifts and tools she's acquired over her career. Tools she has acquired over a very long career. Tools that make her a nightmare for people like you. If you let her stepchild go now that'll be the end of it. She will not look for you, she will not pursue you. But if you don't, she will look for you, she will find you and she will kill you. I'm going to continue writing to make it look like there's more here than there is despite the fact that this entire section basically amounts to "she has no powers". I could have just ended this after the first two sentences. But I didn't. I'm so good at writing.

Weapons and Items:
Makeup Kit: When mixed with blood, skin etc. of another living person, the makeup will transform the user's into whatever's DNA was mixed. It can only be removed by so-called "Holy Water".
Wedding Ring: Equipped with a hidden blade behind the diamond, laced with cyanide. A prized possession.
Cell Phone: An older model-- Doesn't even have a touch screen or internet access! What it does have is the speed-dial of several lesser demons who can be summoned at will. If they know what's good for them, they'll show. Also, a camera-phone.
Business Cards: "Stephanie Moria, Senator". Somehow, she never runs out of these.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Accepted. Enjoy the rift.

For the record, I might not start the RP until after I return home from my trip on Saturday...though at the rate we're getting apps, I may consider trying to find the time to start before that.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

songotenman
Spoken languages: English, Danish

Post by songotenman »

Edited the app again:
Spoiler : :
Username: songotenman
Character Name: Leo Barley
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance: http://imgur.com/bUXPDQS
Backstory: Leo comes from a world where Gods and Demons fight an eternal battle over the souls of humanity. Demons give people a small part of their powers in exchange for their mortal souls. These people often terrorize the rest of humanity as Demonal. To combat this, the Gods have given willing humans who are pure of heart some of their powers to become Angels to hunt the Demonals down. Leo is one of these Demonal, but not an ordinary one. First of, Leo gets his powers from Faizorn, son of the Demon King Sabzor, which means he, unlike most other Demonals, can use a huge variety of powers, unlike the the more specialized powers of other Demonals. Second, because Faizorn is still a young Demon, Leo tricked him into becoming him his servant, and because of the magical contract they both signed, if Faizorn does not do as Leo says, he will seize to exist. This understandably made Sabzor rather mad, and Leo is now on the run from both Demons and Angels.
Personality: Leo is sly, fasttalking, despicable human being who doesn't care about anybody but himself. He cares alot for his stylish looks, and is also rather intelligent. Because Faizorn is still just a child he isn't very smart, and he is also very hotheaded, often rushing into combat.
Powers and Abilities: Leo has above average speed and strengh thanks to prolonged exposure to Faizorn. Faizorn also has fire, ice and electricity powers that Leo can shoot from his hands at will. Leo can also communicate with Faizorn through telepathy.
Weapons and Items: N/A
Last edited by songotenman on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

The app is solid except for powers. It's two-fold, really. One, I'd like a list of powers he has. Just "a variety" leaves a lot of room to just make stuff up on the fly and that would just come across as cheating eventually. So please solidify his powers, and try to avoid making it too many to avoid being overpowered. Two, time stop. Time stop cannot reasonably work fairly in an RP environment. I've tested waters on it before, but it's almost impossible to use without either nerfing it to a point it's useless or making it entirely unfair to other writers. So you'll have to remove time stop here. A fair frame of reference for powers is that if the power alone leaves a player unable to dodge or unable to attack, it's probably too OP to use.

So list the powers and remove time stop. For now, the app is not accepted, but with these fixes it may be.

For those waiting for the RP to start, I'll be back home from my vacation tomorrow; expect this to begin this weekend.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

gotMLK7

Re: [RP] Across the Stitches (Randomizer RP) (START)

Post by gotMLK7 »

".............up............"

".....Wa......up........"

"....Wake.....up...."

"WAKE UP."

"You wake up. You don't know where you are, and you don't remember how you got there. You feel groggy, like you fell into a coma and are only now just awakening. You don't know what's happening. You look to the floor...only to realize there is none there. You're standing in the air, above an eternal black void. It's like you're standing on a glass floor above space itself. You look around yourself. There's a large crowd of people surrounding you, you don't know how many, but they all look as lost and confused as you do. And they all look different. Like...they're from a whole other world. You can tell you're not home, but where are you? Where are all these people from? What is this strange void beneath me? And more importantly...where is that voice coming from?"

"And suddenly, RIP, TEAR, GASP, SHOCK! Above the crowd, you see a rounded blade stab through the air from nowhere, as if the air itself were a mere curtain! The blade sliced down, tearing a gaping hole in the fabric of space itself, revealing an eternal blackness behind it! And then...from out of the darkness steps a woman. My, what a strange woman indeed! She holds a large sickle in one hand, and a dusty old doll in the other. She's bald save for a single red braid...and my, what a face! It's scarred and stitched and discolored! This is no woman you have ever seen before! Who is she? What is she doing here? How can she cut through the sky like a knife cutting through butter? And why...oh, why is she narrating your thoughts?!"

Above the large crowd of confused people standing in the Limbo Plateau, the Witch of Stitches stood, hanging from the torn fabric of space that she had cut open with her sickle. She looked down at the murmuring crowd with tired eyes and a sly grin. She seemed to be getting a kick out of seeing the large crowd she had brought here...there could have been a hundred or so potential participants for her little game. She continued to speak.

"That's about the gist of what you all were thinking, right?" she shouted to the crowd. "I mean, I know I'm generalizing things a bit here, but I think I hit the broad strokes at least. I'm sure there's the odd outlier wondering if he left the stove on or something. Ooh, and I'm sure there's some out there now wondering what a stove is. Hehehe, this is already so exciting...I think I'm getting goosebumps! So many confused and angry faces out there, the anticipation is just building up! Guess there's no point in delaying then..."

The Witch slipped back into the hole in space. Black strings quickly sprout out from within, stitching the hole back together like a mother repairs her son's torn shirt, sealing the hole like nothing happened. Soon, the blade of her sickle appeard once again in the center of the crowd on the ground. There were some gasps, and the people in the center all backed away to leave room as the blade sliced a new hole open and the Witch stepped out once again, not on the ground. The hairs of her doll sprouted out from its head and created more of that black string, which moved to the hole on its own and stitched it back up. The Witch smiled at the concerned faces of the crowd around her.

"Aw, you left me space, how kind! Now...many call me the Witch of Stitches. I call myself Esmeralda. And you may call me...the game master." There were more murmurs, and Esmeralda giggled. "Oh, I love that noise! The sound of utter confusion...the moans, the whispers, the gasps, the growls, the sheer bewilderment of it all! It's like a hushed chaos! Hehe...Now, where was I...? Ah! Yes!"

Esmeralda stabbed the end of her stickle into the invisible grouns and leaned against the handle. "Nooow, as I'm sure you've probably guessed by now, I'm the one responsible for bringing you all here. 'But where is here?' you ask? Well, that's the fun part. This is a little wonderland I like to call..." She extended her arms to the world around her. "Riftopia!" There was a silence. "...Well, maybe this place isn't so special, but this is just the center. More specifically, Riftopia is a fantastic little city I've created surrounding this area! A city stitched together with stolen pieces of dimensions from across the multiverse all put together into one interdimensional paradise!"

There was more murmuring, more concerned this time, and Esmeralda burst out laughing. "I love that part! The moment you drop the 'multiverse' bomb, people lose their heads! Yes, you've all been snatched from various planets from various dimensions and slapped together here in Riftopia. You all live by different rules in different cultures in different planes of existence! Crazy, right? You'll get used to the idea quick enough. But hey, why are you here? Good question! You're here to play a game, of course! Yes, a game I created, a game of cat and mouse where everyone's the cat and you never know who might be the mouse. Does that idiom exist in some of your dimensions? Hehe, I hope not, the culture shock is always fun! Now, soon I'll be explaining the rules of this game, but hey, that's already a lot of exposition to take in at one time! Now does anybody have any questions before we proceed to the rules? Anybody? Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question!"
Spoiler : GAME START :
Well this is probably the strangest way I've begun an RP. I honestly just wasn't sure how to relay information to characters easily and figured it'd be in character for Esmeralda to just describe it herself. So hope that's fun.

So tl;dr, things basically occur as Esmeralda describes them. You have no recollection of how you got here, and you're standing in Limbo Plateau with a large group of people as Esmeralda appears with her dimension-tearing powers as written. All players begin here. Also, players that join the RP LATER will be retroactively placed here in the large crowd. So every player character will get this information.

The rules of Esmeralda's game and the first Target will be given soon, but feel free to post your introductions now to give initial reactions to the situation at hand. The RP begins NOW.
Spoiler : @songotenman :
Just noticed your app edit. I think this should work now and the character is mostly acceptable, though I would like some final clarification on what "fire, lightning, and ice powers" means. Each kind of has a lot of variety to it; like if you had the power to throw a fireball that's fine, but if you could ignite someone at will that needs some nerfing. If you could elaborate those a bit, the app should be fine to accept.

Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

The first voice to pop out belonged to a middle-aged (or at least comparatively to the wealth of minors around her) individual with firey hair and dragon-like wings. Loud enough to stand out from the crowd but sounding shockingly bored, like she was already done with the incredible variety of cultures patched together and strewn in the metropolis that surrounded her, filled to the brim of new experiences, was a simple question:

"When do we go home?"

Of course, it's not as if, as was the fellow's name, Virasqual didn't want to spend time around here and see what was up. Honestly (like anyone could disagree), the idea of such a destination interclave being so accessible, where entirely contradictory existences co-existed, a pot pourri of times and values and knowledge, was hard to resist. In isolation, of course. That was the key: If she heard about it back home, of course she'd want to come, but she never asked to suddenly be thrusted into this madcap city, and her immediate reaction is to politely be removed and put back in her own reality, please and thank you. This isn't entirely unreasonable, you know?

In fact, similar thoughts passed through the mind of a nearby woman with long plush hair, who might be mistaken as the personification of a cloud—including its massive size. She was going to ask very much the same question, but being a bit more respectful of this admittedly whiplash-inducing tearaway, she didn't want to ask it right away as that would be horribly dismissive of the hopes this witch had with regards to shanghaiing everyone. No need to rain on her parade right now. Buuuut, since the demon over there already started on it, she, known as Ikiba, might as well comment.

"I'd like to know as well, actually. Ms. Esmerelda—do you have a last name?—, you seem fairly excited about this, but I have plenty of work to do. Highly important stuff, actually. Now's not the best time in the world for me to stop and play a game." Her voice was light and reserved, not wanting to step past her boundaries with regards to other seemingly all-powerful beings.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
DSY

Post by DSY »

Yawn

Another day another pain in my neck. I really should start sleeping on beds more often.

Awakening on the floor, a blue haired... girl(?) yawns a silent 'good morning' and rises to her feet, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"You sure talk a lot lady." and a few other mumbled complaints can be heard from her as she stretches away the stiffness.

Finally done with her morning ritual, the mystery girl adds her two cents to the previously asked questions.

"So, Esmer-whatever. If this is a 'game' does that mean there are prizes?"
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Esmeralda's face suddenly appeared close to Virasqual's.

"What a stupid question!"

She backed up and began to twirl her sickle palyfully. "I mean that should be obvious, right?" She turned her head towards Ahmy with a grin. "And it connects to your question, too." She giggled. "You go home when you win the game, obviously! I assumed that would go without saying. Or were you just in denial? That'd be fun."

She twirled towards Ikiba. "You can just call me Esmeralda, dear. Or anything, really, I don't care much for identities. But you're gonna have to take a vacation for this one. Really, have you all never heard of this kind of win-to-leave scenario? Have any of your dimensions never come up with it? Shame, really, it's a fun one. The gist of it is, you're all trapped here, and if you can't win at my game according to my rules, you're going to stay trapped here. If you win, you get to go back to your home. And...maybe I'll do you a solid and grant you a wish to send you on your way. Ooh, a Witch turned Fairy Godmother, how unexpected!"

She tilted her head back to grin at those behind her. "Of course, you could always just KILL me and gt the whole thing over with, send everyone home at once...but I think we all know that won't happen. Besides, you wouldn't get a wish that way, how boring would that be?"

She strightened back up. "Anything else before we begin? Hmmmmm?"
Spoiler : @songotenman :
Accepted. Enjoy the rift.

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Monty adjusted to the strange circumstances somewhat better than others did, but that was mostly due to his excitement about the new potential challengers surrounding him. Who knew what kind of dancing skills they had! Style could be judged differently in other universes after all, and... Wait. He adjusted his eyepatch, confused as he tried focusing on individual people. Why wasn't it showing anyone's Style Level? Did the sudden transportation break it...? No, that wasn't it, Monty would definitely know if something had gone wrong. Perhaps Esmeralda was just blocking it somehow and it would function as normal when this meeting was over...? He'd have to go with that for now.

His expression was one that mixed joy, confusion, and anxiety. While he was trying to focus on the thought of all the new challengers that he'd face from universes he knew nothing about, he couldn't help but be worried about his own universe. While there were many people who could run things in his absence, the sudden disappearance of a world's king wasn't exactly something you could just accept. He had worked hard to unify his world already... While the thought of going against a potential usurper was one he personally found awesome, he also knew that many people would be panicking about his absence and that would be the opposite of awesome.

But... That actually raised a very important question, didn't it? Did time flow differently here than in other places? ... Wait, what if he got out of here relatively quickly, but THOUSANDS OF YEARS passed by in his home dimension!? ... Admittedly that'd be kind of cool, but also there'd probably be several issues with that. On the other hand, maybe time wouldn't pass at all, and no one would even notice that he was gone. ... Actually, that raised a SECOND question. Would they keep their memories after winning and being allowed to leave? These were the kinds of questions that Monty could ask.

While he was aware that he was surrounded by many people who were trying to stand out, he did his best to stand out as well and attract attention before his question. He spun around with a flourish, jumped into the air while doing an impressive series of athletic jumps, then raised his hands much more dramatically than was strictly necessary once he landed on the ground again.

"Alright, this game sounds fun! I'm definitely going to have a blast! Okay, so we're all trapped here... This is like Style Ronpa or something. Got it, crystal clear! Two questions! One, how does time passing work here compared to our home dimensions? When I get back home, a zillion years won't have suddenly gone by or something, right? Also, will we remember all of this when we get back home? It'd be kind of lame if I didn't remember all of this, you know! Especially since I plan on being the best!"
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Esmeralda suddenly appeared in front of Monty, grinning. "Excellent question, pretty boy!" She backed up and rose her sickle. "Time passes normally here, in a sense. The passage of time affects you as it would your own dimension, and technically time in you dimension passes normally as we're here as well. But that doesn't actually matter too much! Since this puppy here can let me travel through both space and time, I can theoretically drop you off at any point back in your own dimension if you win. Want to go back seconds after you left? Want to go back millions of years later? Want to meet yourself as a baby? All work for me! Just don't expect me to pick you back up if you change your mind once you're back. I can't change your memories or your age, though. So you'll remember everything that happened here whether you want to or not! Just don't take too long, if you don't wanna return an old geezer."

With a quick wipe of her sickle, Esmeralda was gone, and she quickly reappeared in the center. "That'll end our little Q&A session for now! Let's get things rolling, shall we? Allow me to explain the rules of this little game you'll be playing! We'll call it..." She began slicing tears apart in the dimension, writing something with her blade as casually as one would carve their name into a tree. The slashes read:

"THE WITCH'S GAME"

Esmeralda smiled and began to explain. "The primary goal of this game, if you wish to escape, is to gain points. Four points, to be exact. Once you've earned four points, you win, and your reward is to return to your home with any wish I am capable of granting being given to you. But how do you earn points, you ask? It's not easy. To earn points, you must become...a hunter. Your goal here in Riftopia, should you choose to pursue it, is to defeat Targets! What are Targets? They're warriors! Once the game begins, I shall assign a Target, perhaps one already inhabiting Riftopia, perhaps one of YOU. And if you want to earn points, you must defeat FOUR Targets! Sound easy? Well, I'll only be assigning one or a couple viable Targets at a time, and there's a lot of you out there, so don't expect it to be a breeze! And Targets will only be the strongest, the most cunning, the most skilled warriors and thinkers from across the Multiverse! Of course, 'defeat' is a loose term. If you defeat them in battle, you earn a point. If you kill them, you earn a point. If you defeat them in a non-violent challenge, you still earn a point." She grinned with growing excitement. "Allow me to detail the exact rules of the game," she said, and she began to teleport around the Plateau as she explained each rule.

"Rule 1! You earn points by defeating or killing the target assigned by me, Esmeralda."

"Rule 2! To escape Riftopia with your wish fulfilled, you must earn four points and report here, the Limbo Plateau."

"Rule 3, if you defeat a fellow player, you will steal one of their points from them."

"Rule 4! If you kill a fellow player, they will be eliminated from play, but you will only receive one point for it, and only if they had at least one point themselves."

"Rule 5, if multiple people directly contribute to a target's defeat, they will both receive a point for the defeat!"

"And rule 6, you do not earn points if you contribute to a target's defeat secondhand; you must directly be facing them."

"Rule 7! Defeats can be earned through nonviolent or nonlethal means."

"Rule 8, a new target will be assigned by myself, Esmeralda, upon the previous one's defeat."

"Rule 9! Defeating a previous target after their point is claimed does not award any points!"

"Rule 10...The game does not stop when one person achieves four points; it continues, and there's no single winner."

"Rule 11, compromising Riftopia's existence will result in...disqualification and elimination."

"And rule 12," she said, finally reappearing in the center. "If anyone kills Esmeralda, Riftopia will disperse, and everyone remaining will return to their dimension without a wish." She smiled. "But good luck with that."

She extended her arms out to the crowd. "These are the rules of the Witch's Game! Follow them, and perhaps you'll escape with your life! Break them, and you shall answer to me personally! Now don't give me a reason to change them, and don't think I'm not afraid to! You're in my world now, my lovelies, and you are at my whim! Be thankful I'm giving you a chance to leave at all! But now's not the time to dilly-dally, eh? Let's get this game on the road!"

From out of the letters she had previously torn in space, posters began to pour out, floating about in the crowd and dispersing across the plateau. There were hundreds, one for seemingly everyone in the crowd. On the poster was an image and a name:

"This is your first Target, everybody! Half a man, but more than one! Last seen in a land of mysticism and magic, your first Target is the Prince of Poles...Ciel Zaria! Defeat him, and earn your first point!"

The hair on Esmeralda's doll stitched up the holes the posters came from, and she gave a surprisingly genuine smile. "Good luck, everybody! May the game begin!"
Spoiler : Heeeey You Can Do Stuff! :
If it's not clear from the post, you are now free to EXPLORE! Esmeralda's too big a jerk to give you a map but the entrance to each area is labeled and you can all figure out where things are by yourself. Follow the clue and find the target, check out some of the areas, talk to Esmeralda more, chill out with fellow players, your choice from here on out!

DSY

Post by DSY »

Ahmy's eyes were about to role so much you'd fear they might come out of her head.

"That is way to much crap to remember lady." She mutters, "Maybe next time instead of just telling us the rules, you could just make a big list and stick it on the fridge for easy access."

Ahmy scratches her head and turns to the so called, 'witch of stitches'.

"So where's this 'target' again? A land of mysticism and magic?"

Ahmy sighs annoyed.

"Real helpful chief." She says with a sarcastic hand gesture, "I think I'll sit this one out until someone else figures it out."

Ahmy sits down and lies back, hands behind her head.

"Till them, I think I'll have myself a short nap."

OOC: Ahmy is open for interaction. I mean, if you're really that bored.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

To be fair, it wasn't like Amy was really listening to what this Esmeralda lady was saying. All she (and, well, Mr. Fluffles) could do was look around, and be astonished at the... Amazingness of the world that she somehow was transferred to.

There... Were so many new people! So many new things to see! So many new animals to befriend! So many new instruments to play! How could she not be excited about this whole new world?

"Eeeee~! I'm so exciiiiiited~ Aren't you, too?"

The bunny sitting on her head gave a nod.

"Okay! Let's get... Going somewhere!"

Amy moves off to the area labelled "Klub Kountry".

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
VGBM

Post by VGBM »

Amongst the crowd was a blond man in red clothes and pink fur. He was doing his best to look calm and composed despite the shock of the new situation he was in, and he was probably doing better job at it than most. Of course Kendo was unhappy at the sudden change in his surroundings, and the idea of multiple cultures converging didn't interest him, especially after his own culture rejected him. On the other hand, for that same reason he had no "home" to go back to. The idea of a wish being granted was tempting, however, but he had to be sure of one thing first.

He stashed one of the falling posters into his pocket, just in case. Then, as the crowd began to disperse outward, Kendo made his way toward the center, to the self-proclaimed "witch of stitches".

"Lady Esmerelda," He greeted with a bow, "Pardon the intrusion, but I have a question of my own if it is not too late to ask." He wasn't sure if this woman actually deserved the amount of respect he was giving her, but as long as he was considering playing this game of hers, it was only right to treat her as the authority figure she would then be. For that reason he kept his head lowered as he waited for a response.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Spoiler : :
Username: Dire Lagomorph Admiral
Character Name: Constanze
Gender/Sex: Female
Appearance: Image Image
Backstory: Constanze comes from a dimension resembling Victorian London, only with far more advanced technology based on electricity and steam power, supernatural occurrences, and a bit of magic thrown in there too. Vampires, wolfmen, all sorts of monstrosities roam the streets of the city, and airships and other flying contraptions fill the skies. She grew up alone in a rather poor part of town, doing simple card tricks for money. One day, however, she was kidnapped by one of the city's gangs and put to work as their personal hitman. Having slight magical abilities, she became quite talented at assassination, while also taking time to improve her card tricks. In exchange for doing work for them, the gang would provide her with opportunities to perform at theaters around the city. As time passed, she earned herself a decent amount of money to be able to afford a nice apartment flat and a few luxuries, and became well-known amongst high society circles, being invited to many parties. However, the gang still required her services, and threatened to reveal her past to the public if she didn't continue to work for them.
Personality: When entertaining guests or just regularly meeting people, she's quite friendly and outgoing, with stories to tell about her travels and quite a few sleight of hand tricks to keep the mood cheerful. When dealing with a job, however, she takes a cold professional demeanor, eliminating the target as quickly and efficiently as she can. She keeps her past and her other job very hidden from people, and if ever found out, she would probably not react well.
Powers and Abilities: Constanze, being a stage magician, is good at sleight of hand, card tricks, and other simple illusions. Due to her magical abilities, she can also levitate unassisted and use her playing cards as projectiles, sending them flying at high speeds and also able to retrieve them.
Weapons and Items:
Clown mask: Worn by Constanze during assassination jobs to conceal her identity, it was made by one of the gang's higher-ups.
Playing cards: Used by her to do card tricks, but also as assassination weapons launched at her target to inflict many small cuts.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
DSY

Post by DSY »

DOUBLE EDITED:
Spoiler : I'm sure another app is a good idea :
Username: I'm not afraid of your salmon. I'll take this as lightly as I want darn it!
Character Name: Uni
Gender/Sex: Ambiguous
Appearance: Image
Backstory: Basically everything about Uni is a mystery to everyone. Including Uni himself. Uni does not have amnesia, however she does not know where he came from, or who his parents are. As a result, Uni is a drifter. She comes from the same world as Ahmy, that being, basically the same world as earth. (despite being from the same world, the two have not met before)
Personality: Uni is about as shy as it gets, not wanting to say anything about herself to anyone. Often to scared to even try, he has an eternal look of fear and discomfort on her face. The giant bird on her shoulder is a whole nother mystery as Uni does not acknowledge it in the slightest, it talks to other people and seems to talk to Uni despite him not responding to it once. It's name is apparently Yu-Yu and from what anyone can tell, it's insane. Despite all the above, Uni is actually an optimist. She considers everything happening to her just one more part of her life and always looks for the positives in people.
Powers and Abilities:Yu-Yu is a ghost. As a result Yu-Yu is immune to any kind of attack that would harm someone with a physical body. If Yu-Yu attacks anyone, his attacks will harmlessly pass through the target, making it an annoyance at best.
Being a ghost, Yu-Yu can effect other ghosts, or spirits or the like. In that instance: Since both sides are ghosts(or anything like them) both can harm one another.

Uni herself has no magical powers of any kind. Living as a drifter, however, has forced Uni to learn different things. How to cook, sew, and run like heck when someone's trying to kill him, and to always leave a good impression of herself when talking to strangers, because it may not be the last time he meets that person.
Weapons and Items: N/A
Last edited by DSY on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.