[RP] Town of the Extraordinary (RP Start!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

DSY
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Town of the Extraordinary (RP Start!)

Post by DSY »

Bean Lately - Sara

How is ANY of this good!? We're all going to die!!!

Seeing this new person walk into the coffee shop, Sara was immediately put on edge.

One could say she had a fine tuned nose for sniffing out dangerous or suspicious parties.

But one could say anything about anything, doesn't mean it's true.

In truth, Sara was just afraid of anyone she didn't know. New people frighten her.

As do guns, being pulled out and pointed at cashiers. That frightens her a lot.

If I had my mask and a place to change maybe I could do something....but I've never really fought someone with a gun before.

Sara huddles up in her seat and tries to bury her body under the table so as to avoid line of sight of this new gun toting guy.
Her mind tells her to step up and be a hero. To save the man being held up and to do what she must.

But her body trembles and her teeth chatter. Her will shakes and her eyes water.

No one would blame her for just letting this go....right?
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Bean Robbed:

Oscar took a long, satisfied sip of his coffee, savoring the biting bitterness and aroma of the drink as the caffeine refreshed his senses. Ah, what a truly lovely day. He then took the money from the trembling cashier, and turned around, pointing his gun now at the Bean Lately's patrons.

"Alright, folks! Cell phones and wallets, please. And really, don't try anything stupid. Seriously. This isn't a comic book! None of you are heroes." Oscar said, in between sips. He walked as he talked, jabbing the gun at each civilian. There weren't that many other patrons, and soon, the gothic gangster had made his way to a table where two young women sat-- Well, one was sitting, the other was trembling under the table. Fittingly, she was wearing a yellow hoodie. Oscar almost laughed.

"Scared, kid?" Oscar said, baring his pointed teeth in a smug grin, "Don't worry. I won't bite. Phones and wallets."

He turned the gun at Althia. "Come on, I ain't got all day!"
Hesseldahl
Spoken languages: Español, English

Post by Hesseldahl »

Bean Lately - Althia:

Ok Althia, you have a gun pointed at your head, because you decided to skip school... No time to keep doubting yourself, let's get out alive of this one.

The cute little bunny girl was trembling, she looked like she was going to break out in tears, but despite that she took a step closer to the man, puffed her chest and yelled.

"What do you want meanie!?"
DSY

Post by DSY »

Bad Lately

Blood drips from Sara's wounded hand. *blt* *blt*

She wrapped it up a little while ago but it seems that the makeshift bindings have fallen off at some point.

Maybe she'd have to wrap it up later.

As Sara cowers under the table, the world outside somehow seemed so much smaller. She could barely hear anything happening outside, her mind was too scared to comprehend the noise.

She couldn't think about anything else really, no matter how hard she tried. She thought about fighting back, or escaping, but she was in no position for it. Maybe she could throw the table up at the guy. Send in a clone and beat him before he had a chance to react. But was she even fast enough for it? Maybe she could pretend to comply and then sucker punch him. Maybe she could throw something hot at him? Use a clone to nab the gun or take a bullet while she tried something else.

But no matter what Sara thought, she wasn't sure anything would beat 'gun'.

What a useless power I have. If I had to be born with a power, why couldn't it be one that could actually help me!? Why couldn't I--

BZZZT.

Unfortunately for Sara, the time for talking had just ended. As the girl from before had decided it time to step forward and speak.

"What to do you want meanie!?"

The sounds of the world outside had been bouncing off Sara's ears until now, but hearing the girl says this shook her to her core.

OH MY GOD, SHE'S GOING TO DIE!!!

Without even thinking about it, Sara dives at Althia, putting her injured hand over Althia's mouth. She turns her tearful eyes to the armed robber and shakily pulls out her wallet, offering it to him.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Bean Robbed:

Oscar's grin widened, threatening to somehow stretch off his own face. This girl was daring to stand up to him? Was she a super like him? Or just a foolish normal human?

"Ha!" He barked. "Feel helpless? Weak? Good. Where are your heroes now? Where's that 'Double Vision' or 'Electro-dude'?"

Either way, her friend had more sense, and pulled her back, handing her wallet, which Oscar gladly snatched up-- Though by the looks of it, it seemed there might not have been much point to that.

Oscar sighed, and pocketed the wallet. "And the phone." Oscar said, jabbing the gun at her. "You're not calling the cops once I'm out of here."
Hesseldahl

Post by Hesseldahl »

Bean Robbed-Althia:

Obviously they are calling the cops you meanie!

Althia thought, because she couldn't talk since Sara decided to stop her heroic moment, but the thing was, she couldn't really stop the young teen, since if her mother knew about what happened that day in the coffee store, not only would she be grounded for skipping school, but also because her parents hated meta-humans.

In this moment she had to come up with something quick or this was the end of her normal life, and it clicked, her powers weren't only for healing, but they could also be used for hurting, she had the power of equivalent exchange, that's why Sarah's hand was now in a pretty bad shape, she couldn't ignore it more and now she would stop being the victim, she was taking control of her own destiny.

Without thinking Althia bit Sarah's hand, and she let her go, now face to face to the meanie she grabbed her attacker's wrist, the one where he had the pistol and pointed to her own face. "If you shoot me, you die."

She was sweating, scared, but determined to escape this with her new friend, so she now shouted. "If you shoot me you die! I don't care what your powers are, because believe me, mine are a lot better."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The Bean-L 6 Incident:

Oscar was taken aback by the sudden burst of courage from this child. His eyes flashed and his smile dropped into a scowl.

So she was a super...! Could she be... like that girl??

Oscar's scowl deepened as he remembered-- That little girl, Annabelle, a child even younger than this one, had stopped his getaway before... The sting of humiliation had yet to leave.
What was her power? Was it even stronger than the other girl's? No, she was certainly bluffing-- But even a weak power could be dangerous. There was only one way to know for sure.

"...Ha!" He grinned. "Alright, brat. Let's see what you've got. Whatever miserable ability you have, I shall overcome. Let's see then!"

With that, Oscar's grin widened, unnaturally wide, his teeth on full view-- Until they began to grow too, along with his face. It began to stretch and grow, and finally take the form of a great white shark's head.

"Let's see what your pitiful powers can do!!" Oscar roared, opening his mouth wide.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Where have you 'Bean' Lately

If Sara were a more witty person she'd probably make a fish pun right now. Or say something about this guy having a big mouth.

Maybe something about this situation 'biting'.

For some reason, she just seemed to have teeth on her mind. No particular reason. I'm sure.

What the hell!? Now ANOTHER Super Villain has come around. And by me no less!? Maybe this really is penance for bailing on Dairy Defender...

Sara's watches, cradling her injured hand, as Althia and the Armed Robber stare each other down.

I know she said she was a super but, can she really do something about this? ...No. That's probably nothing more than a bluff. If her power was that strong she probably would have used it on that red head before, or even to stop this guy before he left the counter. She's bluffing...she's bluffing and it's going to kill her!

Sara's teeth chatter. Her body shivers and a sweat breaks on her head.

He's focused on Althia right now....dammit, I don't have a plan!!

If she didn't make her move right now, someone was probably going to die. So without thinking...Sara jumps up to her feet.

And then, something very unusual happens...

From Sara's body...a second set of arms seems to move outward from Sara's. They were soon followed by legs, then the body then the head.

In nearly a second, a body double of Sara emerges from Sara's body, identical in size, shape and even smell. Even the injured hand.

The double rushes at Oscar, swinging it's fist at Oscar's shark head nose with as much force as it could pack.

Meanwhile, the real Sara lunges herself at Oscars gun, trying to either grab it or knock it away.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Jaws vs Double Trouble:

Oscar's giant shark head opened wide, and lunged forward towards Althia-- Only for a fist to slam into his soft, squishy shark snout. Oscar's eyes reeled back in his head as he instinctively lurched back; it wasn't a particularly hard blow, but to a shark's sensitive snout, it would be enough to send it reeling. Oscar staggered back, growling in rage, while the yellow girl grabbed for his gun. Oscar, of course, tried to stop her, and the struggle ended up flinging the gun out of his own hand and into the air.

The gun flipped through the air, once, twice, and finally, dropped squarely into a nearby customer's piping hot coffee.

"Tch!!" Oscar growled, his head quickly morphing back into a normal human head. "Like I need that to beat the likes of you!"

With that, his head began to transform again-- This time, it began to extend and grow, becoming long and snakelike; it was that of a moray eel, and it lunged, ready to bite into Sara-- The one that had dared to strike him.
Hesseldahl

Post by Hesseldahl »

Althia enters the ring:

Being scared to the point of not moving was something Althia hadn't experienced in her life, she really wasn't around meta-humans, so the robber transforming into a shark was to her, like something out of a bad horror movie, but in front of her face, breathing the same air than her's, almost taking a bite of her bunny face.

In what seemed to her less than a second, Sara hit the shark person, rescuing Althia from her death, like a prince that came to save her.

However, this time she wasn't going to take the role of the damsel in distress, she would be the hero that saves the day.

The gun just flew above my head, I could try to get it, but I fear that it will be to late when I get it, I don't even know how to use it! And my arm would break, why am so weak?! But what if could stop being weak? Maybe...

The naked hand of Althia touched a chair made of metal that was nearby her, on an instant the chair felt to the touch really soft, like it was made of skin.

"You might be as powerful as the sea Mr.Robber, but I am as powerful as I want!" Even if the teen was lying about how strong she was, she started kicking the long neck of the robber as many times as she could, with the force of a metal bar.
DSY

Post by DSY »

Sara Struggles

Sara reels backwards after rushing Oscar, stumbling back to try and create some distance between her assailant and her.

Even though she technically hit first.

Having nothing in terms of a plan, Sara resorts to gut instinct.

Another clone rushes forward from Sara's body, this time the clone wraps it's hands around the inside of Oscar's Eel jaws and pries with all it's might to keep them open.

Sara rushes around to the opposite side of Oscar to Althia and elbows the side of his head.