Doki Doki Magical Guardians (MGRP)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: Doki Doki Magical Guardians (MGRP)

Post by kwando1313 »

Fumiko had a puzzled look on her face.

"Err... So... What are you two doing then...?"

"But right!"

"I should probably introduce myself! My name's Fumiko! Nice to meet you two!"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

The Park:

Since her training had been cut short, Teresa decided to jog. She put on a sweatband and tank top, grabbed her headphones, folded up her wheelchair, and attached her legs. Teresa gave her robotic legs a burst of magic to start them up and the prosthetics whirred to life. She jogged out the door. The quickest route to her store would be through the local park, and that would also be the route with the least distractions. Definitely.

She'd been through this park hundreds of times, yet she could never remember its name for the life of her. She tried to remember the name as she ran, looking around for a sign or something. Wasn't it like, "Uminari Park" or "Morioh" or "Azabu"--

Suddenly, it hit her. A football, that is. Flying over a nearby bench, a soccer ball smacked into her head, catching her off-guard. Excuse me??? Teresa stared bitterly at the ball, picking it up and walking up to the bench and people seated around it.

Teresa glanced at the group like she'd just found out that Jesus was an SAO fan. Holding up the ball, she just asked. "...Is this yours?"
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

The Park

"This doesn't look like what...? Don't you need to sit on someone to fall asleep?" Kazuki asked Yumi. His expression was still rather sleepy, but the tone of his voice did sound genuinely confused. Though the fact that he yawned immediately after that probably just made how tired he was more apparent.

Kazuki hugged Mr. Bunbun closely to himself, as if he was about to try falling asleep again, though he didn't. Fumiko had introduced herself, so it was better to introduce himself too, especially if they were going to be nap pals. That was when Teresa showed up, holding a ball and asking if it belonged to anyone.

"Hm...? No, that's not mine. Maybe it belongs to one of the others...? I don't think I can sleep and play sports at the same time... Probably. Oh, my name is Kazuki Ling, nice to meet all of you. This is Mr. Bunbun. Are you all going to take naps too? We can form a club..." Kazuki offered, holding up his stuffed rabbit when he was introducing him.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
DSY

Post by DSY »

The Park

"It uh, I...you...what?" Yumi stammers, "I do not need to sit on people to sleep! ....And Uh....?"

At that point Yumi was thoroughly embarrassed. She buries face in her hands and makes a muffled noise, but after a second she tries to regain her composure.

And since everyone else was introducing themselves she figured it would be proper to start there.

"I...my name is Taka."

There, that was a good first step to getting back on top of....

......wait that's not right!

"....Wait!" Yumi blurts out, "My name is Yu! My surname is Taka!"

Okay! Okay, I'm still in control. Everyone makes mistakes right?

........wait hold on....

"N-no! YUMI." Yumi blurts once again, "My name is YUMI. YUMI TAKA.... oh forget it."

Yumi says sitting back down on Kazuki, hands covering her blushing face.

"I...it....it's nice too meet you."
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Teresa rolled her eyes. "Did I indicate that I cared what your name was?"

She held out the ball. "Just someone take this ball before I hurl it in the lake."
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

"Ah, Kazuki and Yumi. Well, it's nice to meet you too~"

Fumiko then heard what... Well this other girl had to say...

"Jeez, somebody got out on the wrong side of bed...", Fumiko muttered under her breath.

"That ball is mine.", snatching the ball from her hands.

"What about it?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Teresa didn't much like Fumiko's attitude. She stepped towards the girl and folded her arms confrontationally.

"Watch where you kick your playthings." She said, as if reprimanding a subordinate. "You might wind up hitting someone less forgiving than me."
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Fumiko was not impressed with this girl's attitude and behaviour.

Who does she think she is? Ugh.

She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah... Sure... Whatever you say."

GuardianDreamer

The Park

Kazuki tilted his head in confusion, sensing some hostility growing between Teresa and Fumiko. Hm... Was there something that he could do here? He didn't like things that required a lot of effort, but it felt very wrong to potentially let things escalate... So it was probably better to say something instead of trying to go back to sleep.

"What are all of your dreams like...? Are they fun? My last dream was about a chocolate bunny riding a unicorn on a rainbow, and they went on so many adventures together... They had to make their own map though. They forgot to buy one..." Kazuki said, laughing after he finished as though recalling a particularly enjoyable memory.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

Da Park

Kazuki's distraction worked, as Fumiko's attention was now totally shifted from Teresa to him.

"Dreams, huh? Hmm... Well, I did have a dream about flying up in the air... Ate some fluffy cotton candy... Ahhhhhhh it was nice..."

Fumiko's mind slowly drifted away to food...

"A-Ah, s-sorry! But your dream sounded nice too!"

NihilismFormula

Post by NihilismFormula »

Undisclosed Location

The woman really looked pretty good for being 70 years old. She had long red hair without a single strand of grey, below which was a face with mooth, white skin, nary a wrinkle to be seen. She was decently tall and as she strode to the large chair in the center of the room, there was nary a hobble or stumble to be seen, instead walking in smooth, rapid strides. The only indication that, perhaps, time had done its toll, was that her blue eyes had a dull sheen to them; as though she was bearing a burden that could make her collapse at any given moment

After she had properly sat in her chair, she gazed at her four subordinates. She paused for a moment in thought, before turning to the teenage girl in the group. Despite the fact that the girl looked far younger than any of the older woman's other subordinates, she was also the only one she trusted implicitly.

"Sae." She said firmly.

The teenager- Sae- stopped standing at attention and gazed at her. "Yes, Milady?"

While there were typically some preliminary matters the woman took care of, there was no time for them today. Today was far too important; she couldn't waste time. "The shards have been located. They appear to be on a planet called 'Earth'. I'm sure you've heard of it." She paused for a moment in thought, then continued. "Try and find one and then report back."

A quick nod. "And if I encounter any resistance, Milady?"

The woman thought for a moment- it was a good question. "Hold back; if you encounter enemy forces, treat it like a scouting mission. We don't want to create attention through casualties if we can avoid it." She paused again. "Can I trust you to do that?"

Sae didn't hesitate for a second. "As your knight, I will carry out your orders without question, Millady Naru."

Exactly what Naru had wanted to hear. She gave the girl a thin smile and then nodded. "Get to it then. Try and not draw too much attention, if you can."

Sae didn't even bother to answer in affirmation- obedience to Milady's orders was essentially a given, after all. And a second later,, she had vanished, her destination clear.
DSY

Post by DSY »

The City/Park/at the bench

"Dreams are nice." Yumi says from behind her hand mask. "I mean, I don't really have many ones like those but..."

Well... but nothing. With things were already tense as is, her talks of bad dreams is right there with her constant sitting on Kazuki as things it would probably be wise to cut out.

Speaking of which.... "Eep!" Yumi panics, once more jumping off Kazuki, "I'm so sorry!"

She should probably cut that out.

Feet now back on the ground, Yumi resumes worrying. She had to do something other than bounce around and sit on people, I mean, this could be the last time she ever talks to any of them.

A nervous sweat begins forming as Yumi bites her lip.

She could always try and show off her magic. I'm sure that wouldn't end horribly.

"Uh.. I may not be good at dreaming." She says facing the group again. "But I... I can do some ma--" She says before covering her mouth with her hand.

This was not the way to go... she needs something more dramatic... or at least more confident.

Still facing the group Yumi attempts to pose elegantly, like a proud wizard... tho she more closely resembles a character on a manga cover.

"I mean, I am well versed in the magical arts...observe!" She says, preparing a basic light spell.

Her hands began glowing a faint light which soon flew out of her open palms and spread out like fire flies which then surrounded her.

"See this? I am quite proficient with spells like this!" Yumi says faking confidence.

In reality however, her spell was incredibly basic. Yumi, while capable of more complicated spells, was far to scared of screwing up and possibly hurting someone.
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Why was there a kid on the bench? Why was there a kid... sleeping... on the bench? Who would want to sleep on a bench? Oh god, was he homeless? Was he going to try and guilt her into giving him change? Goddammit, this entire stupid exchange had gone on too long.

The girl in the stupid sailor hat stood up and did some magic, creating a spread of fireflies. Why? Was this supposed to be impressive? God, this entire bench was like a train wreck of failure and Teresa couldn't help but stare in bewilderment.

"Congratulations, a light spell... in the middle of the day." Teresa muttered. "What are you three doing here anyways? Do you have a reason to be loitering here or can you take your shenanigans somewhere the general public won't need to be subjected to it?"
GuardianDreamer

Park

Kazuki found it very interesting to hear what Yumi and Fumiko had to say about their own dreams. So that was what they dreamed about... Maybe there was a way to connect their dreams together. That would be really nice, and probably make naps even better. Unfortunately, it seemed like Teresa was rather annoyed for some reason. Maybe she didn't get enough sleep. Oh well, she was probably a good person with nice dreams too. First, he turned to Yumi.

"Oh, I didn't mind... It's okay. I understand if you need to sit on someone to fall asleep, but I wonder who you usually get to do it... Those are nice lights. I like that magic spell. I have a bit of an unusual way of handling magic, so I can't really show mine... Maybe if our dreams were connected, I could use as much magic as I wanted in my sleep..." Kazuki said. He didn't bother to explain why he was suddenly mentioning connected dreams, as though expecting everyone to follow along with what he was saying.

He turned to Teresa next.

"I think we're forming a nap club and talking about the dreams we have... You're free to join. This was an unexpected meeting, so I didn't bake any cookies, but I can bring some next time... I bet Mr. Bunbun dreams about cookies too..." Kazuki explained, half-stifling a yawn during the middle of his words.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

VGBM's app has been accepted!
Spoiler : Kuro Yami :
Username: Vigibim
Character Name: Kuro Yami
Appearance: An average-sized teenager with unkempt black hair and brown eyes. Wears a plain, crimson t-shirt under a dark gray hoodie, and black jeans.

In his magical form, his eyes turn blood red and his hair turns moonlight silver, and his outfit could be best described as a fancy red and silver suit. Despite the fanciness of his clothes, though, his hair remains just as messy. It’s also worth noting that his “natural” weapon has a silver blade and a red handle.
Weapon: A silver katana (natural) in one hand, and a solid black pistol (tech) in the other.
Personality: If Kuro could be described in one word, that one word is “not a people person”. He’s not openly hostile to others or anything, but he’s rather blunt, and makes no effort to be friends with anyone. In his mind, he doesn’t need friends, he’s already awesome enough by himself. That said, he has a bit of an inflated ego when it comes to both his skills as a fighter (self-taught) and his intelligence (solid B student), as well as overall poise and maturity. He waits patiently for the day when he is finally done with dumb old high school and can unleash his true potential onto the world. There’s not much else to say about him other than he likes dark colors and tries to show off whenever he can.
Backstory: Growing up, Kuro was that kid who always tried to play M-rated games before he was even a T. He loved having magic, and often fantasized about being in gigantic magical battles where he rained destruction down upon his enemies. Unfortunately, his natural abilities aren’t as “destructive” as he had hoped, so he saved up his allowance to buy a magitech weapon as well. It turns out that dual-wielding different weapons isn’t as easy as Kuro anticipated, but he’ll be damned if it doesn’t look cool.
Magic/Technology? Both.
Magic Weapon/Conduit: The sword is his “natural” weapon. A single slash from it won’t do much, but it gives him access to various magic attacks which mostly involve shooting beams of “slicing” energy from the tip. The gun is a piece of magitech which, of course, packs a much bigger punch and has a much greater range than the sword, but each “bullet” takes a considerable about of energy to fire. Six shots in succession would completely drain him. There’s also minor issues with holding both weapons at once because he’s pretty sure the sword is meant to be held in two hands.
Other Information: He has a name for each of his magic attacks and they’re all moon-themed.
Last edited by kwando1313 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.