RP: AAO's RP Diner

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

ShadowEdgeworth
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: AAO's RP Diner

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Spoiler : :
Kageno is by far the most controversial role-play character on the Internet.
Vader stared at the woman. She was obviously insane with some sort of superiority complex. Unless Palpatine had secretly married, there was no way this woman could be the empress of anything in his galaxy.

Either that or the great Emperor was a sell-out.

"Unfortunately, no. I own my galaxy with the Emperor and no other. I believe your assistant possibly used my suit as an inspiration for the design of yours. At least he or she has some semblance of good nightmare fuel.  Still, there's no reason for me to kill you, admittedly. There are far more things worthy of death by choking or lightsaber." nodded Vader. "Especially while that "Ku" thing exists."

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Kind of an exaggeration. Kageno is nowhere NEAR the most controversial RP character on the internet. On AAO? Sure, I'll give you that, though I'd argue for someone else. On the internet? Not a chance.
Shadowsleuth wrote:
GuardianDreamer wrote:"Sporangium." Agnes simply said to Nero, appearing right next to him. It was anyone's guess as to how long she had been there.
"Wh-what?" Nero asked, somewhat confused, "'Sporangium'... Y-yes, that just might work! Or, I could just re-write this line..."

He held out his hand, catching the notebook he'd been writing in from midair.

"So, then, miss," He said, turning his gaze to the mysterious person who had apparently been standing right next to him, "How did you become such a rhyming expert?"
"We have no experience with rhyming, actually. This armor and this weapon should imply that we are a warrior, correct? That doesn't mean we can't have a large vocabulary. What is this for?" Agnes decided to ask.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

GD, it was a meta-joke. A JOKE. Of course he isn't, I'm just messing around. :) Like when people say that Justin Bieber is the worst singer in the history of mankind. We don't believe it, as such, but it sounds somewhat appropriate. :) Again, just hyperbole. I didn't mean it. :P

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

"Whatever. My unlimited time is too precious to be making chit-chat with the likes of you. And by the way, it looks better on ME." and with a flip of her hair, she walked away but never held her back to him, less he try something. Standing by a table now, she kept her back to the wall and observed her surroundings. There was a man she recognized but quite couldn't put her finger on it.
Alright Wesker, Dollies ready for Norman.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

Norman continued to play the piano, not wanting to be disturbed. He saw Dahlia talking to Darth Vader, but decided to stay where he was, conferrable with doing this for right now. He really didn't feel like having to fight with ether of them at the moment.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Oh, Ku-de-ku-ku, Mr. Fancyman. The rich boy's probably just going to scribble down a drawing of a satellite firing a laser beam at earth and then cry to his parents to make it."

Kageno laughed at Heifer for a few minutes.

"But, seriously, GD if I'm not the most controversial character on the internet I really need to work harder at this. Kukukuku...."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"It's called a 'Rap Battle'," Nero replied, smirking, "It is a traditional form of combat amidst lazy internet writers and people who like to yell random insults for extended periods of time. It's quite fascinating, really. I hear it began in the early 2000s, when two people online decided it would be fun to play music and yell at each other in-character."

Nero snapped his book shut, then punched his fist into his hand.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," He said, cracking his knuckles, "I've got one to win."

He did a backflip and landed on the dance floor, waiting a moment for his coat to flare dramatically behind him.

"All right!" He cried, "I'm back, baby."
Will continue when I have more time to think of lyrics.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Kukuku...A rap battle? Ha. Well then, Heifer. I challenge you to one to prove my superior everything skills. Kukukuku...."
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"Very well, Mr. Kageno. We shall see if you can prove your worth. As if you actually have any." Gerard said.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

A lot of rap battles go on in here.
Dahlia walked up to the man playing piano. She was certain she had seen him before. But perhaps it was best if she approached casually, leaning on the side of the piano.

"That's a good piece of music. What is it called?"
Master Of Chaos

"It doesn't have a name. I just made it up myself." Norman said, not turning away from the pinao, trying to keep his mind off of everything else.

"Just leave me alone Dahlia. I can't arrest you in here if I tried, and I'm don't feel much like fighting, as long as you don't feel like committing crimes." Norman said, tired from the tournament, Crossover Central, and all the events which included him.

The music he's playing is his theme on the piano, as seen in the Jayden Blues chapter of Heavy Rain, as seen here in the beginning.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Suddenly it hit her. This man was Norman Jayden. A man who contributed to her defeat.

"I remember now, your Norman Jayden. Anyhow, thats a lovely song. I play piano too, yah know. Here, let me join you."

She fired a beam from her arm-cannon and bits and pieces of the piano flung past Norman's face. The piano was collapsed now, standing on two legs and steaming. The wall next to them was sprinkled with piano shards. And scattered across the floor were piano and key shards. The blast had even gotten through to the floor a bit. Oh, it was such glorious carnage. Dahlia bit back a laugh.

"Oops. So sorry, I'm uh, a bit rusty........
Well I've got stuff to do, so ta-ta for now."

It was true she didn't have anything to do, but she wanted to leave so Norman would be denied a response. As she walked away, she pulled out the mirror app installed on her CWI (computer-wrist-interface) and held it to see behind her, just in case.
Master Of Chaos

Norman shook his head as he held his hand to his forehead. He wasn't angry. On the contrary, he was fighting the urge to laugh. Out of revenge, she thought it was enough to destroy a Piano that he didn't even own. Norman didn't even turn to face her. He simply got up, walked to another corner of the room, and played on the Piano over there.

"How Petty...." Wesker muttered to himself and Vader.
I actually have seen multiple Pianos in a room before. Nice not giving me a chance to do anything about the first Piano, but it doesn't matter anyway, I guess.

Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

"Another piano huh? Well this room has a limited number of pianos." and with that each and every piano in the diner was blasted to smithareens.
Master Of Chaos

........You can't just blow apart huge parts of the diner whenever you feel like it. One or two parts on occasion, sure, but not letting us do anything about it isn't fair.