The AAO RP Chatroom! (Chatroom of LOVE CARING AND FEELS!)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: The AAO RP Chatroom! (Chatroom of LOVE CARING AND FEELS!

Post by Master Of Chaos »

God I love the DRRP2 cast so much. Y'all have made the RP xat more lively and fun in the past few days then it has been in the past year. My sides and feels and tolerance for randomness will soon be overwhelmed.

Well, after taking another hard round of abuse today, Yasui finally cought a break when the number of people who probably don't hate him/treat him well enough/actually like him went up to 7.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Unfortunately missed this session because I got tied up in some other stuff, but I'll try to pop on tomorrow. Have to do something to commemorate my acceptance, after all.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

this is it the best line I've ever written kthnx goodbye
Wackyman

Post by Wackyman »

You give love a bad name, Shadoo.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Master Of Chaos

Here's a quick little lesson for you all: When it comes to roleplaying characters who have a thing for/about sex, perversion, or anything related to that, there is a fine line between funny and creepy.

Tonight, that line was crossed. Big time.

When you come into this chatroom to Roleplay, you are expected to act in a respectful, non-offensive manner, AT ALL TIMES. You are expected to keep in line with the boundaries of what other people are comfortable with, and never force others into an uncomfortable or creepy situation that makes them want to stop playing or get upset. Everyone here is regular roleplayer that I've known for years and have come to consider friends. You're all old enough and experienced enough to know what is, and isn't alright for this kind of environment. I'm very lenient with rules here, because I trust you all can act like you're suppose to. Most of the time, everyone does. But tonight, I came EXTREMELY close to actually banning someone for the first time. The fact that I have to say this pisses me off more then I can put into words.

The perpetrator of tonight's events is on thin ice until the end of the month. If you do ONE more thing that is unacceptable, you're going to be banned for an unspecified amount of time. You can expect it to be more than a month's length. If you can go until the end March without pulling another stunt, I'll let up on you a bit. But I expect this to never happen again.

On another note, when someone's character is being creepy and/or unlikable, the correct response is not for the other characters to gang up and murder that character over and over and over. The first time, it MIGHT be satisfying or funny. After that, it isn't. In fact, I find it annoying. So don't do it. If someone's doing stupid things, let me/Dave/Got handle it.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Master Of Chaos wrote:If someone's doing stupid things, let me/Dave/Got handle it.
Unrelated, but I love how I'm suddenly an official mod for no reason other than Gohra being silly. Honor OP.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Master Of Chaos

You're around often enough to handle things if we need you to. I trust you enough, if you want to keep the position.

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Daisuke Shuto vs Gohra Kanorath for fight of the year.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Ami

Post by Ami »

Dave and I did a lot of character development for JR!Ami, and it was fairly powerful. To write a younger Ami who is more self-absorbed, less understanding of others- in essence, being someone who has not mentally matured yet- is always a very fun treat. Too bad it's all non-canon. X3 Though I will implement more of young!Ami's self-discovery in JR more, as she's got a lot more growing up to do before she's the cool and confident older version of herself (and even then, I might not have her fully grow up, because that would take years).

After consulting with Wolf, Dave, Sleuth, Kouhai, and others, I'm also tweaking all Ami's slightly. Mostly in the search of what her type is so she isn't just hitting on every female character (which comes with unfortunate implications that I didn't intend). Also, I need to figure out where older Ami (like UOB and CN versions) is in terms of her development as a character- as solving some problems leads to others.
since 2008!
Master Of Chaos

Yasui's having the worst birthday ever right now lol.

Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Spoiler : Artist's Impression of Daisuke vs Gohra :

Not pictured: Daisuke flying through the ceiling.
Wolf Speaker
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by Wolf Speaker »

THOSE CLOTHES. LOOK AT THEEEEM.

ALSO GOHRA'S FACE. ADULT FACE. WITH MUSCLES. AND HAAAND. SLEUTH HOW U DO
Shuìlián - Lv.9
Adaptability

- Helping Hand
- Growl
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Sand-Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes

Mr. Darcy - Lv.8
Pick Up

- Odor Sleuth
- Tackle
- Growl
- Defense Curl
- Flail

Allistair - Lv.9
- Tackle
- Dragon Rage
- Focus Energy
- Bite
Master Of Chaos

So we ended Kokushi's Birthday with him and Seiichi having an actual conversation about Seiichi's future and not cutting and shouting justice at each other. That was interesting.

lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

It takes a lot to write Seiichi as an actual human being with doubts and concerns.

That level was almost achieved.
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Well I'm having fun.