[RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! ==INVASION==

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

lazyplague
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Justice Riders: Planetary Defenders! ==INVASION==

Post by lazyplague »

Seiichi

Seiichi paused, and then sighed, "Mama wouldn't hang around here in the middle of the apocalypse, I'm sure. She's too sensible of a woman."

He didn't acknowledge GiGi's jab, it wouldn't do any good at this point, nor did he really have the moral ground to justify himself at this point. He walked towards the door, and tried the door... "Unlocked, Good..." Seiichi whispered as he turned the door knob, and slid inside. The lights were off, and there wasn't a sign that anyone was at home. He let out a breath of relief, and walked towards the back bedrooms. Have to put Hayate down before anything.

He stopped paying attention to the very angry robot woman following him around for a bit.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

The Skies of Kyoto

Charlotte carefully listened to what Prim had to say. She closed her eyes and then thought over her next words carefully. It was about time to explain her plan to Prim. She thought that it might be better to approach the topic more delicately, but time wasn't exactly on their side.

"And now you're helping us. Somehow I doubt the you from a week ago could have predicted that! But of course, I'm not exactly different in that respect."

At this point, Prim might have noticed that they weren't headed to the battlefield. It wasn't time for that. Charlotte had already decided that if they went there immediately, Sevaline would assume that Prim was a hostage. Maybe Charlotte was just underestimating her, but she didn't want to waste their final chance. So, they needed to make it clear that Prim was willingly on their side. There was one way to do that, one way that could work.

"Now, hear me out when I say this..."

Charlotte turned towards Prim, a bright smile on her face that made her next words that much more surreal.

"Prim, how would you feel about becoming the first Kalcion member in Justice Rider history?"
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Vs Sevaline:

There was a satisfying CRACK!! as Takeshi's fist struck Sevaline dead-on, sending the General reeling. For a moment, Takeshi felt a rush of pride-- His resolve had gotten him here.

That was for Gigi.

But no sooner had his fist made contact than did his powers begin to fizzle and flicker-- Rather than flickering, his Rider form was now turning into a static around him, like the snow of an old television set. He glanced at his Morpher, still on his belt, flashing wildly as whatever was wrong with it continued to cause more issues.

"Please, just a little more...!" He grunted, gripping the morpher and pressing the activation switch. The suit around him started to solidify for a brief second-- Until it went back to flickering again.

Takeshi grimaced. "Invisible Rider, can you still hear me?" His helmet was still, luckily, broadcasting, albiet his voice was now chopped up by the static. "My weapon... I dropped it a while earlier, but it has enough charged power in it-- I should be able to take her out with it... Can you retrieve it?"

That was all he managed to get out, before the Morpher suddenly let out a loud SCREECH, and the suit dispersed around him-- Regular old Takeshi Honda stood alone in the street, still holding the Ripjaw. The weapon suddenly became heavy in his hands, and the exhaustion of combat began to fill his non-powered body.

I knew this was bound to happen. All that came before was the easy part. Now... This is where my REAL resolve comes in.

"Well, this is awkward." Takeshi said, putting on an uneasy grin while he gripped the Ripjaw with both hands, "Seems we've reached an impasse, General. I have your sword, but also. My super spandex has worn out. What do you say we chill out a second?"

He spoke, hoping that while he talked, the Invisible Rider would retrieve his weapon. It was his only chance now.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Oh, so the Dinosaur Rider did have his own weapon. He had just lost it. Raphael scowled, unaware of himself. Some part of his unconscious remembered that request he had put in for weapons of his own, beyond his meager laser blaster. It appeared that would only be fulfilled after the mission to save the earth from these vile Kalcion. (Selavine's display was enough to make him also forget whatever moral complexities were demonstrated by Gohra's final moments.)

For a split second, he considered whether he or the Dinosaur would be able to put the Mace to better use, but at that moment, the Dinosaur's suit gave out. Whatever else might be said about Raphael, he would not let a fellow Rider go about completely defenseless. And good luck to the new guy if he tried to use the fire chainsaw. Trying to take the mace for himself would be letting vainglory compromise the mission and his fellow Riders. That was more of a Charlotte thing to do.

Urgency overriding his usual inner monologues, he maneuvered the Chameleozord tail to grab the mace on the ground and swiftly extend the tail in the Dinosaur's direction. If Selavine did something unexpected (which she probably would), he'd still have control of the mace until the moment this new rider had it, and the tail would be in position to block if need be.

Keeping one half of his brain monitoring the fight, he dedicated the other half to trying to mangify the Dinosaur's reflexes. With his armor gone, agility was a matter of life or death.
Spoiler : OOC :
Except please no character death.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Django tapped his chin. "Aw, I misheard you? Damn, I'm getting old. I'm like....70 or something now? Yeesh, my brain's all scrambled." He leaned in with a mocking grin. "Don't you feel bad now? You're trying to beat up an old man. Shame, shame, girl! Shame, shame!"

With that, Django made an uncharacteristically quick dash forward, unlodging the stop sign from the ground through the force of his dash. With a speed akin to teleportation, Django suddenly appeared in front of Astera, and made a large, underhand crescent swing with the stop sign, aiming for her arm without the robotic hand.
Astera was caught off guard by the Kalcion's speed, that was for sure, she had been busy thinking of a response to Django's sarcastic shaming and let her mind wander a little, just enough time for him to practically teleport right in front of her.

The underhand swing would theoretically take a bit of time to reach her as opposed to an overhead strike, forces of gravity and all, but she got the feeling Django practically defied all preconceived notions of scientific combat theory. She had even forgot whether she even had a plan to counter this.
Whatever, she had more armor than your standard Rider, she could take a hit from a stop sign if she blocked it... right?

In fact, this may be her only chance to get close enough to him.

Her reflexes weren't quick enough to completely protect her from the strike with something like her sword, all she could do was brace herself for the impact, increasing her own density to prevent herself from being sent flying. If Django had swung any other conventional bladed weapon that wasn't a stop sign, Astera would have lost her arm and likely would have also been cleaved in two.

*KLANG!*

The stop sign struck the side of her flexed arm, intercepting the swing. She winced as a brief shock of pain shot throughout her arm. Her armor, thankfully, absorbed most of the damage, leaving only a dull throb. Still, such a tactic would have been foolish against any other weapon that was designed to kill. If Astera was anything though, she was as stubborn as an ox, this duel was proof enough of that.

"H-Heh... Old man? Don't sell yourself so short, you may be old b-but you've got the movements of a warrior in his prime! I see you for what you are!"

Now that she had made physical contact with the stop sign, she channeled her power and increased its weight in an attempt to drag Django down once again. She lunged forward and made a quick jab at the Kalcion with the same arm that had been struck... but rather than going for an attack on any of Django's vitals, she opted to aim for the closest thing to her: his extended arm that was holding the sign.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Spoiler : OOC :
General notice that I'm still up to finish the RP.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Seiichi cleaned up hayate's wounds and then ran out.