Music into Characters

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Calvinball
Spoken languages: English

Re: Music into Characters

Post by Calvinball »

An elderly sage filled with regrets for some past wrongdoing. They're training the hero in order to try and make up for this. Gnarled, but strong, with no hair. Good in a fight, but as a result of tricks and ploys, not so much of strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAC2TgFbRXw
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

I'm thinking of a man. Tall, very handsome, dressed in a white suit with a fancy tie. He has oiled back short black hair, hidden underneath a trilby hat, or a bowler hat. He has a pencil moustache, of course. He's a really charming guy, and embodies the swing culture of the early 90s. In his own words, he'd be a real swell guy. Lady killer, and isn't caught without a cigar.

Track
titleguy1
Spoken languages: English

Post by titleguy1 »

Hm... The intro caught me off guard, there was a lot of bass and low tones. It definitely gave me a strong secret-agent feel, but more Ethan Hunt than James Bond. Not especially classy or quiet: The guy goes in with a boom. He's a daring man, one that would go undercover right under the enemy's nose for extended amounts of time to obtain information. Energetic, athletic, stealthy, and independent come to mind as well. I imagine brown hair and a crew cut, as well as a strong build. Medium/tallish height, maybe 5' 10", and wears casual clothes unless he's on a mission.

You're On - Madeon