Ace Attorney Logic Challenge {DA journal meme}

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

OniInu
Spoken languages: 'Murican

Ace Attorney Logic Challenge {DA journal meme}

Post by OniInu »

After starting this my views went on steroids apparently so what the hey, as it's Ace Attorney related I might as well share the concept here.

Format:
How this works is simple: You answer a question. You get one free clue as to how to answer it. This clue cannot relate to the physical condition of the body itself and cannot be something along the lines of answering the logic challenge question directly.

The logic challenge question is:
{insert logic question here}

Example question:
A body was discovered with a fatal stab wound to the aortic valve, some poison traces were found in and around the wound and clothes and a single bullet to the head. The blood pooling was little around the knife and gunshot wounds. How did this victim die?

When writing a question, you must include at least one giveaway clue in the question itself. The giveaway clue in the example question is "The blood pooling was little around the knife and gunshot wounds." which implies that the heart stopped prior to injuries.
The reason why is with the poison being ruled out due to it only being found around the knife wound and on clothes and not the entire system and no specified details on the body itself (meaning things like a broken neck or lacerations, fresh bruises, etc), the only option is suffocation by a removable object that wouldn't leave any marks behind. In this example question, the answer is suffocation by a pillow.

Try making your own and seeing who can solve it :hobo:
Image<--------- Credit to TerRajin for the gif animations --------->Image
energizerspark
Spoken languages: English

Re: Ace Attorney Logic Challenge {DA journal meme}

Post by energizerspark »

Should this not go in Forum Games?
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
OniInu
Spoken languages: 'Murican

Re: Ace Attorney Logic Challenge {DA journal meme}

Post by OniInu »

energizerspark wrote:Should this not go in Forum Games?
I thought that too, but then again it's a DA meme, so it's really more a Deviant Art thing, which is under random topics. It COULD migrate to Forum Games... if someone actually uses this meme here.
Image<--------- Credit to TerRajin for the gif animations --------->Image