Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 3: Normal Days]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Super Dangan Ronpa 0.2 [Chapter 3: Normal Days]

Post by Enthalpy »

Spoiler : DLA :
You spy Teruko doing... ??? by the staircase.
Spoiler : Alnar :
Out pops a panel of switches. Currently, all are marked to off. There’s a large red switch marked power (the only one that's on), but all the other switches are… labeled with room names?! You notice that some of the switches aren’t labeled.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
spd12
Spoken languages: English

Post by spd12 »

New Floor - Right by the staircase

There's Teruko, right there by the stairway down...

What a useless post to just be simply stated out in the open. Surely there's more things of interest in the spoiler tags that justify all this meager, useless public text.
I think Enth may have just said Teruko is by the staircase to the way down based on what he asked me over xat. I can't legally read your tag, so I'm just taking a guess.

Here's an added set of details: she appears to be hunched over, clutching that creepy doll tightly in both arms. Aloysius thinks he can make out a smile of some sort...

Whatever that might mean. Is she pleased with herself? Was something really funny? She kind of does look like she's about to burst out laughing.

...Is she starting to look your way?! Maybe one shouldn't risk having attention called to themselves and close it immediately...
Gonna give you an early heads up for coordination purposes.

I'm sure Aloysius will give back what he sees pretty much word-for-word. Creepy smile, slightly hunched over, clutching Chartreuse tightly...

Based on previous observed behavioral patterns with her, she's distressed about something. Would it be a good idea to draw attention to themselves...?
Spoiler : GM Notes :
Nothing ever ends well when she's involved... especially when she realizes someone else got into the comm room and probably undid her hard work. Ha ha ha.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Communications Room

"Well Aloysius, do you see anyone out there?" Katsurou asks as he faces the desk, looking at the radio's microphone.

I wonder... he thought, thinking about how that microphone could be used. For one, it could possibly be used for communicating to the other end of the radio... but this room was for communications, could it send messages to elsewhere on this ship? Could this be part of what Monokuma uses for his announcements?

Well no, his messages are sent on the screens. But Katsurou was still willing to test this out.

He calls out the Aloysius. "Actually, come here for a minute. I want to perform a little experiment and I need your help on it."
Interesting... thought Katsurou as the panel slid out of the desk.

Switches with the names of rooms on this ship, all set to off. The only one that's on is one labeled "Power". Given the nature of this room, and the fact that this is a ship... Could this room also serve as a communication room to the entire ship, sending messages to specific areas?

Actually, he can test out that theory right now.

Katsurou turns the switch for his room on and then slides the console back into the desk, before calling out to Aloysius.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Hallway, Kind Of

Aloysius quickly brought his head back into the Communications Room, not giving any sign he had been looking out there except perhaps the sound of the closing door.

Communications Room

"That creepy girl with the puppet is lurking about by the staircase. No sign of the other girl, though. She's an unsettling one, puppet girl. She was the second person I met upon arriving here, the first being one of those twins." he said, leaning against the door.

He went over to the desk. "Yeah, what is it? Did you find something new that we missed on the first go?"
Spoiler : GM :
No little story or relevant quote this time, sorry.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

Communications Room

There's a notable reaction from Katsurou when you mention that Teruko is by the staircase. He almost seems annoyed, as he can be seen rubbing the sides of his head as he tried to think of something. He'd probably have to go to extreme measures just to avoid her when going down the stairs.

"So she's by the staircase?" he says with a sigh, putting his hands down and crossing his arms, "Could you give me a description of what you saw, exactly?"
OOC: For coordination purposes, I received a bit of a description from spd as well, so I'd like to get the knowledge ICly from Aloysius if you don't mind.

Katsurou seems to be particularly stressed when it comes to Teruko. He specifically avoided her when going into this room and now he seems to be problematic upon finding out that she's by the stairs. You can't help but wonder if there's something between them that happened that you are unaware of.
He shifts his gaze over to the microphone when asked about the experiment. "In regards to that, I need to check whether this room is capable of sending a message to anywhere on this ship, much like the system Monokuma uses. To do that, I need someone here to speak into the microphone while I listen around the ship."

Katsurou picks up the microphone motions Aloysius to take it from him. "Now, would you kindly speak into this microphone when I leave?"
You know, I could be laying the groundwork for hypnotism here, training Aloysius to subconsciously execute commands whenever Katsurou says "Would you kindly".

Or I could just be doing it for the sake of just saying "Would you kindly". Haha.
DLA

Post by DLA »

Communications Room

"She's just kinda hunched over, holding her puppet, smiling. It's kinda weird, to say the least." Aloysius replied. "I take it you're not her biggest fan? I also find her kinda creepy, if it's any comfort."

"Also, sure thing. I don't know why you need to keep saying it like that, but I'll speak into the microphone, I guess." he said, taking the microphone from Katsurou. "Is there anything in particular you want me to say, or do I just improvise?"
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Spoiler : spd :
Done.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

Communications Room

"Anything will do, Aloysius, as long as you speak into it." Katsurou clarifies. He then smiles at the enthomologist's last comment in regards to how he worded the request.

"I could be hypnotizing you to subconsciously follow my orders. I did take a particular interest in hypnotism when I was a child. For all you know you could already be under my spell, ready to do as say without any control over your own actions or ever realizing that you have been hypnotized." he puts his hand on Aloysius' shoulder and grabs it in a friendly kind of manner, like a friend to a friend.

"I'm not the Super High School Mentalist for nothing, Aloysius." Katsurou says, winking. He pats Aloysius' arm and goes out of the door.

"I'll be back as soon as I'm able!"

---

Third Floor - Hallway

The door shuts behind him and Katsurou gazes upon the obstacle before him. There it was, the great beast that stands in the way of him and progress. The shadow that looms over the stairway to knowledge. The puppetmaster who is the mastermind behind one of this ship's greatest mysteries. She whose soul is masked by an ample amount of keratin...

Or in other words just Teruko Wada.

He calmly observes her movements for awhile. Katsurou had no idea how to get past her without attracting attention to himself, so he might as well get straight to the point. If he could not get through her, then he'd have to think outside of the box.

Now he's had a few stupid plans, despite his intellect, but this may just be his stupidest one yet.

He takes a deep breath and recites something in his mind.

Pain is temporary.

Katsurou throws himself over the staircase's railing and falls down to the second floor.

*thud*

Painful. A sharp and lasting feeling throbbed throughout the area of impact. Fortunately, he had not broken any bones (none that were immediately noticeable, at the very least) but he was sure he was going to feel that tomorrow and the day after.

"A-alright... pull yourself up... and..." he struggles to pick himself up on the floor, steadying himself with the help of the wall. Nothing felt too wrong, given the fact that he just threw himself over the railing. He definitely wasn't going to that any time soon, for fear that it would be the end of him.

"Gah... off to your room now... Katsu." he says to himself, slowly walking down the rest of the stairs to the crew berthing.

Katsurou enters his room.
...and sets his tape recorder up to record any sound in his room. He places it on the table and leaves...

...entering the unlocked Ryuunosuke Room.

Finally, after all this time. I can finally see what lies in this room myself. Do you hold what was stolen from me?

Katsurou examines the room to see if anything immediately stands out of the ordinary.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Bar

A bar, huh? Well, who really gave a damn at this point. There were bigger problems to worry about than bars on a cruise ship. It probably would have been weirder if there WASN'T a bar. Imagine how much more entertaining the bear would find this if everyone was wasted 24/7. To be honest, being drunk and hung over sounded very pleasant to the alternative.

No... really...? Come on... grow up.

....SCREW IT.

"Looks alcoholic? One way to find out. Hit me." Osuji spoke as if he was casually requesting a glass of water.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
spd12
Spoken languages: English

Post by spd12 »

The New Floor - Hallway that Just Recently Had A Daredevil Mentalist

Teruko straightens up in a seeming hurry when Katsurou makes his play over the staircase on the way down. She appears to loom over the top of the staircase to look down...
If Katsurou looks up, he can probably make out her eyes staring down upon him. Those beady, scary, emotion-filled eyes.

She's frowning, but... she doesn't come down after him...? Not to check and see if he's okay, or anything like that?

Then again, it is likely for the best she doesn't disrupt his plans, but... if she's not going after him, then...
Slowly, painfully slowly, she turns her head back over her shoulder to look towards the Comm Room door...?

Teruko walks over briskly and opens the door with a gentle, slow nudge. Assuming it is of the capability, it slowly creaks open to reveal her outline from the outside that grows more dreadful with every passing centimeter of the door's slow open.

It casts a growing, possibly sinister shadow over the ever-ready Aloysius in whatever's going on between him and his new Mentalist ally - and now this mysterious puppeteer whose aims continue to remain a mystery along with all the unpleasant encounters that seem to come with her personage.

"You."

She speaks, her voice firm as though to make sure this single word is heard and understood. Her head seems bowed, clutching Chartreuse in both arms. It's hard to even see her mouth - she doesn't seem to care to face Aloysius directly...

"What... did you just do..."

Her left hand brushes up against the puppet's face, as if in anticipation?

"What are you doing..."

Beat.

"Don't... don't say anything..."
Why is she asking Aloysius?! He's not the one who just ran past her and jumped down the stairs...!

She's standing in the way... he would have to shove her aside if he wanted to leave, but, is Aloysius of the mind?

She might be standing to compromise Katsurou's plans... it's possible Aloysius will have to do something or another to get her to back off.

...He could also fill her in? There could be some interesting risks involved.
The eternal enabler of problems and conflict... even (spoilers).

Did they remove her flimsy radar cover?
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Do you still want to go into the Ryuunosyke's room after seeing Teruko watch you enter your own room.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : Alnar and Enth :
Teruko is on the third floor staircase, Katsurou is down at the crews berthing which is the pre-first floor. I don't think she can see him at all.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Spoiler : Spd :
Your work remains untouched... For now.
Spoiler : BB :
After all, alcohol is the cool-maker!
Nothing in particular stands out as peculiar. A normal room, it has all the standard room features.

Inside the room there is a coffee table with an old TV on it, and an armchair. These are above the red carpeted floor. The room is decked out in blue wallpaper. The room also has a strange screen placed at an angle on the wall near the ceiling, currently turned off. There is also a porthole through which you can most likely see the outside, an overhead compartment, and a hammock, as you are already aware. Finally, there is a closet and a bathroom.
DLA

Post by DLA »

Communications Room

Aloysius turned to face the door, caught by surprise by the puppeteer. He set the microphone down on the table and then quickly shut the door, placing the chair under the doorknob so she wouldn't be able to open it. He then turned back toward the desk and picked up the microphone.

He'd have to improvise. "Testing, testing, one, two, three." he spoke into it. "Uh... Attention, puny humans, if you are hearing this, it is far too late. Earth has been overtaken by the ants. We demand tribute in the form of assorted baked goods, or else we shall take them for ourselves. If you do not respond to our demands in 3 hours' time, we shall begin invading your kitchens."
enigma

Post by enigma »

u wot m8