November 2013 - LunchPolice

The MotM is an interview that the team does at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Re: Member of the Month: November 2013

Post by Lind »

Lind wrote:TAKE MY LOVE TAKE MY LAND TAKE ME WHERE I CANNOT STAND I DON'T CARE I'M STILL FREE YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SKY FROM ME
Tap wrote:
Member of the Month
October November 2013
Lind LunchPolice
DAMN IT

FOX STRIKES AGAIN
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Sorry for the late replies!
Remilia Scarlet wrote:Good to see you get your turn, LP.
I too feel that my awesomeness goes unrecognised far too often.
Here are some masterful questions:

If you were asked to give some wise words on life, what would you say?
I dunno, man. What have I learnt in recent years...? Probably something along the lines of try not to get caught up in the negatives of other people too much. It's very easy to feel like the only sane man in a land full of PUNY SIMPLETONS but all you're really doing is 1. unnecessarily fuelling your ego and 2. alienating yourself from other people, not the other way 'round. Sure you'll probably be able to see flaws in most people but you have to realise that applies to yourself and even the people you like, too. Once you start seeing people you like and associate with start acting in ways you don't like you realise everyone's prone to being a bit of a dick sometimes. Everyone's just humans, so... yeah. If someone's being a jerk, call them out at the time! Don't just say nothing and then resent them later when they're actually for the most part a decent person. Disliking people is a chore, man. Try and keep an open mind.
Is it possible to be beyond redemption?
Well sure. I think if you kill someone you can never truly be "redeemed". Like sure you could turn your life around and get rehabilitated into society but that person will still be dead. You can never fully even out the scoreboard or anything like that - in the end you'll probably still be remembered as a murderer. Whether or not it's actually important to redeem yourself as a whole is another story. I mean if you realise you're on the wrong path and vow to do better things then you can only really make do with what you have and the past is the past. I dunno, maybe I didn't word that properly. You can ask me to elaborate if you're confused. It's late at night.
What story genres are your favourites?
Well you probably know I'm a total sucker for Fantasy/Action Adventure, but I'm also into a bit of sci-fi and... I don't know what you'd call Dexter and Breaking Bad. Quiet, morally ambiguous drama... things.
Do you think Endless Time will one day live again?
One day. There obviously still is some interest in the RP (myself definitely included) but I think if this thing is ever going to get back up off the ground it needs real, consistent and reliable support from SuperGanondorf. He's too pivotal in guiding the story for us to just pick things up ourselves. When that day comes, I'll be ready. I do have a few ideas in the bank :)
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Tap
Spoken languages: English

Post by Tap »

As the year closes,
He who is resurrected
is the dream dragon.
ImageImage
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Dragon? NN confirmed.

Also, congrats, LP.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Tap
Spoken languages: English

Post by Tap »

Thanks for being Member of the Month, LP!
ImageImage