HISTORY OF ANIME MEDLEY

Discuss works of media, like films, television programmes and novels.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ami
Spoken languages: English

HISTORY OF ANIME MEDLEY

Post by Ami »

So I was listening to the History of Rap shorts that Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake do on Jimmy Fallon's show every now and then, and I thought "what if I did this with anime shows?" Hence this idea.

For reference, look it up on youtube, there should be vids. There are four different instances, but I find that a good vid of 2 and 3 has them both together.

Trying to think of iconic anime songs to try to shove into a 5 minute span. I have a lot of ideas, but I wanna hear from you: what are the most iconic songs of anime history? Anything from ye olde Astro Boy to Dragon Ball Z to Sailor Moon to Haruhi to Cowboy Bebop to Gurren Lagann. Anything from opening themes, ending themes, to even insert songs.
since 2008!
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Re: HISTORY OF ANIME MEDLEY

Post by enigma »

The Higurashi OP is rather iconic, though trippy. And Higurashi Kira has an awesome ending tune. I think rabbit march should definitely be in there for just how iconic Keroro is in Japan. Maybe put some of the Pokemon theme song purely for reference to one of the most well known animes. It would be nice if we could have one of the songs from detective Conan but... They're not really that easy to find and the OP's don't stick out much. And can we stick Nanodesu in there purely for the purpose of messing with Dio?
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

ZETTAI UNMEI MOKUSHIROKU

also you'd better put the Eva OP in there
DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Post by DeeYo »

Who said I didn't like Nanodesu?

Total times sued: 10328