[Bug][E][✗] Can't select second dialogue option

All discussions regarding the AAOv6 Beta, be it bug reports or suggestions, should be posted in this section.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Psyga315
Spoken languages: English

[Bug][E][✗] Can't select second dialogue option

Post by Psyga315 »

Okay, this is a problem I've come across. I was working on an investigation scene. I tried hiding a talk topic, then revealing it in the middle of a chat, but the problem is, when I tell it to reveal a talk topic, every time I select the proper talk conversation, it switches back to its own talk conversation. Is there something I'm missing here?
Last edited by Enthalpy on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marking bug as not reproducable.
"The cases are real! The attorneys are insane! What kind of antics will happen in the World Turnabout Federation?

The Thread
Meph

Re: [Bug][E] Can't select second dialogue option

Post by Meph »

Which browser are you using? And could you give a link to a trial where this happens? :)
Psyga315

Re: [Bug][E] Can't select second dialogue option

Post by Psyga315 »

Firefox (14) and this is the trial http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/editeur ... oces=41728 I've removed the second topic though so be warned of that.
"The cases are real! The attorneys are insane! What kind of antics will happen in the World Turnabout Federation?

The Thread
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [Bug][E][✗] Can't select second dialogue option

Post by Enthalpy »

Bug closed as not reproducable. The bug description is confusing (what is "its own talk conversation"), and there isn't enough information here to reproduce this one.

Please post if a bug like this appears again.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson