[T][CE] One Hell of a Turnabout ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

[T][CE] One Hell of a Turnabout ★

Post by Blackrune »

Heh, it seems like I kept you waiting. Does this really deserve this much hype?
But now my entry for the "Turnabout of the New generation" competition...
it doesn't really fit the theme, actually. I didn't really gave that much thought and just tried to make one epic case.

It's quite difficult at some parts...

Here ya go:
One Hell of a Turnabout

Good luck, you'll need it.
What? You want what? A walkthrough? THAT WASN'T THE DEAL, you're going to think for yourself. xD
Ask for help in this thread and I'll give you hints. Let's see how many are needed...
Last edited by Blackrune on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ping'
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: Competition Entry: One Hell of a Turnabout

Post by Ping' »

Finally !

Let me warn you that you might see me asking for hints and "complaining" about difficulty a lot in this topic, so I hope you're ready for it :wink:
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

YAY IT'S ABOUT TIME
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Heh, it seems like I kept you waiting. Does this really deserve this much hype?
Yes man. Yes it does. Why are you always so modest? You've created a masterpiece, let it get to your head a bit. It's not good to be TOO humble, give yourself a pat on the back.

And hints? 50 posts asking for help in the next hour, calling it. So calling it.

...Hey Frenchy, are you stuck yet? XD Hey BP, are YOU stuck yet? XD
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Ping'
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Ping' »

Unfortunately I have to finish ED's trial first... then I have class. But I am really eager to beat this (or get beaten by it, more likely).
Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

BBblader wrote: And hints? 50 posts asking for help in the next hour, calling it. So calling it.
...Hey Frenchy, are you stuck yet? XD Hey BP, are YOU stuck yet? XD
Now now. They won't get stuck THAT early. I actually wanted the beginning to trick you into thinking that it's doable.
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

I don't have much time now, but I'm going to start it...
Spoiler : :
-Lol you have a thing for intros where two random ppl are talking about the crime and how about that person won't be able to solve it... and for it just being a game... xD Also that last part of the prologue reminded me of Adrian :o
-Oh noez, Polly!
-Wow. Defending Phoenix. In Hell. (inb4 Phoenix is just messing with Polly with his game system from Virtual xD)
-Well, now that the trial is in hell, I suppose that's a good reason for the ghost attornies :D
-Too bad without any opening investigation I can't try to deduce everything that happened beforehand xD Guess I'll have to do it as I go along...
-YOU KILLED PHOENIX NUUUUUUUUUU IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATE YOU HAD BETTER BE THE SAME SYSTEM FROM VIRTUAL
-ALSO IF HE'S ALREADY DEAD WHY DOES HE NEED A TRIAL SHOULDN'T ST. PAUL OR SOMEONE BE HANDLING THIS?!?!
-Oh pre-death-trial, yay ^_^
-GAH I CAN'T LOSE NO MATTER WHAAAAAAT
-Uh oh.
-Is this Umineko music, btw? xD
-"Just"? ...Phoenix would say that, tho xD
-Well, at least this time Phoenix is on our side of the courtroom, rite?
-So Hell exists for all eternity, then von Karma is able to work his way up to being top prosecutor in 10 years? Wow
-Hasn't von Karma done enough evil to be in the endless hellfire himself instead of a prosecutor? xD
-Oh, wait, Phoenix killed Klavier? Screw this, I'm losing on purpose. If anyone is going to get to kill Klavier, I want it to be Phoenix <3 Finally, something great happened in this case! :D
-You accidentally say "acquaintages" right after we find out Klavier was killed
-3 people? If one of them is Klavier, and one is Nick, then the third one must be the murderer... but I'm assuming you aren't going to do something that easy
-I want to hear Nick's side of the story :(
-Or Klavier's :(
-Yaaaaaaaaaaaay I used up all my penalties with the attorney's badge on the first testimony :D Now the evil that is Klavier has been purged from the world, and Nick gets all the glory and credit! ...I guess he's going to be punished with eternal hellfire, but that's a trivial detail :3
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Spoiler : spoiler :
-Lol you have a thing for intros where two random ppl are talking about the crime and how about that person won't be able to solve it... and for it just being a game... xD Also that last part of the prologue reminded me of Adrian
Spoiler : OMG SUPER DUPER SUPER SPOILER GUYS DONT CLICK IT IM DEAD SERIOUS :
_
_
_
_
_

_
_
_

_
_

_
_
_

_
_
_
_
_

_
_
_
_

_
__

_
_
_

_
_

_
_
_
_

okay thats fair

holy crap I got so sucked into the trial I forgot that bit, beautiful foreshadowing ^_^
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Bad Player

Post by Bad Player »

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine I guess I'll try to do the rest of it, as much as it pains me, b/c BB has challenged me to, and to return the favor of Blackrune giving the comments about the bulk of our case, so I guess I'll give comments on the bulk of his case... Even if I do love the first part and the ending I got :(

Plot-wise, I have no idea why I'm doing this, but here we go...
-Since my only evidence is the attorney's badge, I guess I need to press for more info :P
-Whoaaaaa didn't he say a moment ago there were only 3 ppl? (...What is it with you and prologues of two people talking about the crime being impossible to solve and it taking place in some sort of virtual world and mansions and servants and maids named Mar(y/ia) that break vases and coming up with ways to make your OCs look like actual AA characters?)
-Jones and Mary, who broke a vase... I hope that's just a reference, and you're not going to pull the same trick twice :P
-When you find out about the gun, Polly's mouth moves when he's thinking.
-Also yay, I can't add the gun twice :3 (Of course, with you I expect those little details xD)
-A missing murder weapon. I smell a great contradiction brewing...
-"Old man"? I thought he was a demon or something. Besides, they're dead xD
-Lol so you're going to use pictures too!
-...Oh it's a diagram.
-I wonder where Klavier is...? And what sort of trick could there be to change everything in 5 seconds? Hmm...
-Oh lol thanks for addressing that xD
-Let's see... There's another room leading into the bathroom that we can't see. I hope that's it :x
-Oh, it's a window...? xD Well, at least I didn't get the penalty :3
-Waaaaaaaaaaait. The diagram was taken 5 seconds after the witness was stabbed. Also von Karma said the victim was defenestrated. But Nick stabbed Klavier after he shot the witness, which means he would have had to stab Klavier, defenestrate him, and move back to the middle of the room in 5 seconds!! Welp, if I understood it all correctly, either the shot happened after Klavier was killed, or Klavier wasn't killed immediately after the shot, and was in fact in a different part of the mansion when the shot happened.
-But they don't know his exact time of death...? Well, that definitely opens the door for the murder happening earlier :P (HMMM Perhaps the murder occurred, I don't know, a half hour before we actually thought it did, and the real murderer had set up the scene to frame Phoenix? xD)
-Oh, no contradiction? Anyway, let's get more info on that gun :3
-Oh, the gun was defenestrated too, wasn't it? (Also you missed the apostrophe in "we're" soon after presenting the gun)
-lmao, Manny calling Polly "Polly" is really OOC but I love it xD
-Aaaaaa I don't liek this question. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to debate if Nick was holding the knife, but now might not be the time... but knowing von Karma, if I give him an inch now, he'll turn it into a mile I can't get back. But then again, arguing random stuff that you're not prepared for with von Karma is not good.... gah.....
-Heh heh heh... Decided to protest b/c of Ace Attorney Rules, picked someone else shot as the obv choice.... When the life bar continued the flash, I thought I had gotten it wrong, but oh well xD One little suggestion: Maybe add Ms. Weitworich's (or however it's spelled) profile as a ? when she's first mentioned, as otherwise the present is super-easy (since we can't say it was Nick, and obv it wasn't von Karma... I mean, it would still be easy, but it would be 50/50 instead of the only possible choice xD)
-Ha! Called the gun being defenestrated!
-Also srsly Nick TELL US WUT HAPPENEDDDDDDD
-If Nick was holding the gun, then shouldn't his fingerprints be on it, just liek the knife? (And I know it was in the water... but didn't Lauren's fingerprints stay on the gun when it was in the ocean in GK-3?)
-When you press that last statement, Manny said "Anyway, I you have..." which I'm assuming is a typo xD (...Oh, it should be "if" xD)
-Wut? Think before I press? But I just pressed them all and nothing happened...
-"Parrot" xD I was waiting for something like that
-The lifebar keeps on flashing, even after you want to see the evidence...
-The clock was thrown out the window at 3:33? But... that's after the murder.... hmmmm.........
-And great. I'm going to have to figure out how the coat, clock, and rope tie into the murder........ I hope this works out better for me than the chair in Virtual >.<
-Lol, it's not actually a 'placeholder' sprite but really looks like Vera xD
-The flashing penalty is starting to annoy me...
-Whoa whoa whoa shot in the back? I sure hope that's the contradiction...
-When you press the first statement, Polly says "leave" instead of "let"
-Oh. Rope. Window. I see. ...I think.
-Yay Nick says the statement I think is contradictory is indeed contradictory :D
-Bah, I need more...?
-Oh, why would he throw away the gun and take out the knife? Why not just use the gun to shoot Klavier, too?
-Yay it worked ^_^
-Oh, von Karma, you and your little tricks...
-Gah the diagram...! The only one left who could have done it is Phoenix, gaaaaaaaaaaaah T_T
-Huh? How does that prove Gavin didn't have the gun? After all, if he was concealing it, and her back was turned...
-Lolwut 5 seconds is not enough to stab someone and throw them out the window
-...Wait. Rope. Window. Knife. Back. Could that be it...?
-Tiem to present my theory! Well, it would mean someone else is the murderer... They're not visible, cuz they're out the window! And they used the rope to climb up! Can't show it on the map, it's not big enough ;)
-Heh heh heh, got it :P Well, that shows how Phoenix is innocent...
-Wait, I gotta present more evidence?! Okay, let's see... Well, we already said that if Nick it the murderer, Ingrun wouldn't have been shot in the back... but we didn't talk about Klavier's wounds... yay, it worked :D
-Since we're stilll in part 1, I'm assuming this guy is innocent (although considering Virtual...), but I think I'm going to like this guy :3 ...Well, maybe not this guy himself, but what you're going to do with him xD
I gotta go for now, but I'll play more later. No penalties yet, but I'm sure it'll get harder~
flitchard
Spoken languages: English

Post by flitchard »

What do I do during Churchy's first testimony?
I got the bit about a white glow, but...

Also, I love how Manfred calls him Polly. He's remembering Yanni Yogi's PARROT!!
When ending a post, always attach a sig. That's one of my rules. :godot:
Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

flitchard wrote:What do I do during Churchy's first testimony?
I got the bit about a white glow, but...

Also, I love how Manfred calls him Polly. He's remembering Yanni Yogi's PARROT!!
Spoiler : cryyyptic? :
White glow? Hmm... just what could he have seen? Or was it really a miracle? The definition is necessary to point out the contradiction, but you need to present it somewhere else.
@BP: Now THAT'S more like it.^^ I'll wait with replying till you're finished, tough...
flitchard
Spoken languages: English

Post by flitchard »

Got asked to remove this.
Last edited by flitchard on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When ending a post, always attach a sig. That's one of my rules. :godot:
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

I'm not playing this. I do not like trials with extreme difficulty. But it's Blackrune. I know the quality is high.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!

Blackrune

Post by Blackrune »

Ryu Ushiromiya wrote:I'm not playing this. I do not like trials with extreme difficulty. But it's Blackrune. I know the quality is high.
Thanks.
Wait... does that mean you played Virtual or do you just have such a high opinion of me?
Anyway, I can understand haters of difficulty so I can't blame you. xD
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

I have yet to. But you won an award, and that's enough for me. But still, I'm not playing it for the difficulty... which is another reason I argue with ED a lot. lD
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!