Post Your Fanfiction Here (aka Pieces of Writings)

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post Your Fanfiction Here (aka Pieces of Writings)

Post by Gav »

Post your fanfiction or other writing pieces here. They can be from school, online, etc.
They cannot be from magazines, though.

Hope you don't mind, Gavin, but I clarified your title so that anyone could know what it's about when reading said title.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Remilia Scarlet
Spoken languages: English

Re: Pieces of Writing

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

GENO EDIT: I'm familiar with the "M" ratings. PM me if you think the link is good to put back, along with a good reason why.

Pay attention to the M ratings :side:
Ami

Re: Post Your Fanfiction Here (aka Pieces of Writings)

Post by Ami »

Here's the first chapter of a fanfic I started writing, and can't finish until CR gets back online. XD I made the latest chapter there, and now I can't retrieve it. The first two chapters are on the PWM forums. Anyway, here ya go. A fanfic about Magnifi.

MAGNIFICENCE pt. 1

April 23rd, 2019.

As I stare down the dark tunnel, into the abyss, I wonder if many have done so. If they were courageous people, if they were cowards. The latter applies to myself, I now reluctantly admit. Though who do I admit this to? No one. The time for that is too late. Nothing matters but that cold handle I have in my hands. The footsteps, talking, everything is drowned out by the sound soon to come. Am I sweating? Is my heart racing? Can they notice either? If so, I'd rather not alarm someone to what I am about to do. Not yet. As I lie here in a dark, sterile room, I ponder... how did this begin?

... It began when I gave up my name. That must be it.

April 3rd, 1977.

The roar of applause crashes over my body like a wave of... relief. A high, to be sure. My name is Clyde Adriano. I'm known throughout this tiny town as "Sly Clyde", a popular magician in town. Though I had not yet seen a talent agent to come to Alachua, Florida. That, or my luck was as stunted as my career. Though these mere facts washed off of me like dirt in rain. Their adoration was intoxicating. Their pure voracity in each clap, with each eye wide in disbelief, each vibration from their voices and whistles; I could feel it then, and can feel it even now, though faintly. I could also feel the brushing of the curtains as they slink towards each other, and in front of me, each step that leaves this tiny theater, each blink as I realized it was over.

Reluctantly, I unconsciously walked towards the dressing room, and I saw myself in the mirror upon entry, with my white silk garments. Brother said it would look dashing on my dark complexion. I entertained the thought, this notion that I could inspire such emotions. Though I couldn't account for taste, I certainly could see its effect, and that was most pleasing of all. Slowly transforming from "Sly Clyde" to "Mr. Adriano", I was almost finished with my tie as a knock suddenly taps at my door. "A fan!", I gleefully wished. Though what was on the other side was beyond my wildest imaginations.

"Mr. Adriano?", a high-pitched, male voice calls. "Mr. Adriano, if you are decent, could we have a little chat?"

"Who are you?", my voice cracks in reply. I could not contain my excitement at the prospect that was just a turn of the knob away.

"Boris Valko, a, uh, freelance agent. Can I come in?"

My hand acts on its own, but this lack of control was welcome. My tie was perfect, as was this moment. "Sure. Hope you don't mind the lack of room."

"Nah, I've been in tighter binds. Heh!" There is a stark cockiness about him. He laughs, hiding... maybe enticing? Looking back, this would be suspicious, but I was young. "Anyway, I like your stuff. You're a guy with talent, am I right? I'm right. You don't need to be in little dead-end crud like this! We in agreement so far?" It was like he could read my mind, as I could read each of his hand movements, all exaggerated and grandiose. I nodded in excitement. "So it's like this: I can book you somewhere else. Somewhere in Miami. It'll be your big debut, 'kay? Heh heh, picture this: 4,000 people, all coming to see you, Clyde!" My heart was pounding faster than ever, and my hands moved with a mind of their own, shaking his.

"Mr. Valko, name the time and place!" I roar with delight.

"Heh heh, calm down, buddy, we'll get to that. But first, I wanna talk about your act..." I swallow, almost frozen.

"M-...my act?"

"Yeah! Heh, don't worry, it's just a few suggestions, buddy. Now, here's what we do..."

April 13th, 1977

I can feel the curtains part, each ray of crimson bursting between the increasingly large crevice. I see their mouths individually go agape at the sight of me. The silk of my cape drinks in the color, almost as if the fabric were bleeding. My eyes were focused, my body moving out of my mind's control. Glancing to the side, I saw Boris' intent gaze on my person. If I were to show how I felt, it would be pure shock. Only ten days to rehearse, with a full new repertoire suggested by Mr. Valko. My mind mouthed the words as they rang out, since I knew them by heart, having wrote them.

"And now, prepare to be mortified, shocked, and mystified at...

The Magnificent Gramarye!"

My left big toe twitched, as it always does when I am surprised. That wasn't my stage name... but at the time, I just continued the show. My name wasn't important, the smiles on their faces were. Before me were many sheaths. Following procedure with these types of tricks, I have random audience members touch the blades, and see them as authentic. After having them politely chaperoned off by security, I was ready to begin. My body acted on its own, as the show was now my mind. Taking each dagger, I slipped each through the silk, and the audience saw the fabric bleed. My eyes feigned agony, my clenched teeth indicative of the phantom pain, the crowd's murmurs being very audible. After seven blades had pierced my personage, I slowly took each one out, all of them dripping with the "proof" of my deeds. No sooner had the last dagger escaped, had I used it to rip through each button. Slowly opening the flaps of my shirt, I revealed that not a scratch had befallen me.

They clap. They cheer. They whisper. I can feel it all. The act has changed, and so has the affections of the audience. I know now what it means to truly be a performer. I know what I want. I want their happiness. I want their unbelief. I want their love. I want to be The Magnificent Gramarye.

TO BE CONTINUED...
since 2008!
TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

Post by TrialmanAKASoma Cruz »

I've been working on a plotless story about Psyche-Locks, it is also a Fire Emblem 6 cross-over, it's not finished yet, but here is the story thus far.
Spoiler : Long, plotless story :
Physchoshocks

8:30 AM, Prosecutors Office, Lana's room

"So, Lana", said an attorney, "Could you tell me more about your partnership with Jake Sheriff?"

"Oh it wasn't much", answered the chief prosecutor, "He was a nice guy, but after Mr. Wright solved SL-9, he hated me"

The area went into g-major colours, and the chief got 6 PINK physcho-locks!

"What on ear........", began the attorney, but he didn't finish, for the office exploded!

"Be more careful you silly attor.........." Lana began, but the lawyers landed outside the police department, cutting her off.

They looked around and saw no sign of the prosecutors office.

Lana was the first to speak, "how does shouting 'what on earth' blow up the entire flippin' office?"

The attorney said, "I don't know!"

"Why is Mr. Wright taking prosecutor Payne for a drive?" asked Lana, pointing at a blue car.

The attorney, desipte knowing perfectly well that Payne was secretly a driving instructor overseeing Nick's driving test, lied, "how am I supposed to know?"

The area went g-major, and the attorney saw his own physcho-locks!

"WHAT THE (insert 1st 2 letters of a certain 4-worded explicative here)...................................." began the the attorney, but he didn't finish for the police department exploded! (da-da-da!)

"Hey Pal, whatdayathinkyouredoing, I was getting a pay rise when you detonated the police department!" shouted a detective wearing a now charred, green trench coat.

"Dude, you're more evil than me and the killer put together" said a death row prisoner who'd been affected by the blast.

1:48 PM, The Temple Of Seals, The Sealed Shrine

"You just need to insert the Fire Emblem into it", said a red-headed swordsman.

CRASH!

"Watch it Mr. Harry Butz" said Gumshoe.

"it's Larry! l-a-r-y!" shouted Larry Butz, the dimwitted lawyer.

"I'm Roy" said the swordsman.

"Detective Dick Gumshoe" said Gumshoe.

"Um, hi dudes, you can call me Matt Engrade" said Matt Engarde before flipping over his hair & pulling out a goblet of coke, "an' I'm Matt Engarde, nice ta meetcha sucka's!" he continued.

“Okay, what happened?” asked Roy.

“Well” began Larry, “I was talking with Lana here, then, I got took by surprise by something, which blew up her office, then we landed outside the police station..”

“HOLD IT!” shouted Roy, “What's a police station?”

“It's a place where the police, law enforcement officers, work.” answered Larry, “So, I seen the object that took me by surprise again, the station exploded, and we landed here.”

Roy responded with, “I see.”

Lana then asked what Roy was doing.

“Nothing.” said Roy, his Physcholocks appeared, somehow, everyone except Roy saw them, causing the temple to blow up in a WTF BOOM!

Larry, Lana, Gumshoe, Matt and Roy flew into space and landed on a space station in a galaxy far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far...

“OH JUST ON WITH IT!” Larry shouted at the author.
To be continued..............
I love all generations of My Little Pony and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
To please my Yuri side. (Picture by adcoon on DA)
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

SEE MY SIG FOR THE LINK TO MY FANFIC. PLEASE COMMENT!
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

Spoiler : Plotless Wocky/ :machi: drabbles :
A Stone In Time

On a boring and cool morning, Wocky sat down in the dumps. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His leg ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Machi to love someone with a red head?

Busily, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a cute green basketball, all on a summer's day. I wish my Machi would punch me, in his own great way..."

"Do you?" Machi sat down beside Wocky and put his hand on Wocky's hand. "I think that could be arranged."

Wocky gasped fastly. "But what about my red head?"

"I like it," Machi said huskily. "I think it's nice."

They came together and their kiss was like a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!.

"I love you," Wocky said foolishly.

"I love you too," Machi replied and moved him.

They bought a cat, moved in together, and lived quickly ever after.

The Adventure Of The Cat

Wocky and Machi were out for a funny Valentine's walk down in the dumps. As they went, Machi rested his hand on Wocky's hand. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so boring, Wocky was filled with cute dread.

"Do you suppose it's cute here?" he asked huskily.

"You great silly," Machi said, tickling Wocky with his basketball. "It's completely green."

Just then, a cool cat leapt out from behind a egg and moved Machi in the head. "Aaargh!" Machi screamed.

Things looked nice. But Wocky, although he was red, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a stone and, like a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!, beat the cat quickly until it ran off. "That will teach you to punch innocent people."

Then he clasped Machi close. Machi was bleeding fastly. "My darling," Wocky said, and pressed his lips to Machi's leg.

"I love you," Machi said busily, and expired in Wocky's arms.

Wocky never loved again.

The Cat Prince

Wocky was walking through a red meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a boring little cat lying under a tree.

Wocky skipped over to see the dear thing and was cute to find that he was hurt! An egg had pierced his cute little hand and he whimpered busily with the pain.

"My nice little friend," Wocky said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the egg, as huskily as he could. The cat cried out and Wocky's heart ached, like a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!. "You'll be all right," Wocky whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Machi and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Machi up in his arms, Wocky carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Wocky nursed Machi, cleaning his hand and feeding him Stone-brand cat chow.

On the eighth night, Machi climbed into bed with Wocky. He burrowed under the covers and quickly moved Wocky's head. It made Wocky giggle and he cuddled close to Machi, stroking his leg and singing foolishly to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Wocky hurried home so he could curl up with Machi. It gave him a great feeling whenever Machi moved his head.

Then one night, Machi looked up at Wocky and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a green prince."

Wocky screamed fastly, he was so surprised. How could a cat talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Machi said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Wocky said and kissed Machi on his leg. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a green prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Machi," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Wocky said.

"See?" Machi said and showed Wocky the scar from the egg on his hand. Then he kissed Wocky and they tumbled down in the dumps and did a lot of very cool things, some of them involving a funny basketball.

"I love you," Machi said when they were done. Wocky clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Machi had stashed away.

And if Machi didn't know about Wocky's visits to the cat sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.

I'm Dreaming Of A Great Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Wocky sat fastly down in the dumps, sipping red eggnog.

He looked at the green stone hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Machi had hung it there, just before they looked at each other foolishly and then fell into each other's arms and moved each other's hand.

If only I hadn't been so cute, Wocky thought, pouring a cool amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Machi might not have got so cute and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a boring tear and held his leg in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a funny voice lifted busily up in song.

I'm dreaming of a great Christmas

Just like a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!

Wocky ran to the door. It was Machi, looking nice all over with snow.

"I missed you quickly," Machi said. "And I wanted to punch your hand again."

Wocky hugged Machi and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Machi said.

"I think so too," Wocky said and they moved each other's hand until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted cat head and lived huskily until Wocky got drunk again.

A Cute Day To Punch

Wocky stepped foolishly out into the green sunshine, and admired Machi's leg. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a cool sight."

Machi climbed off the stone and walked quickly across the grass to greet his lover. Wocky patted Machi on the hand and then tried to punch him fastly, but without success.

"That's all right," Machi said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not nice," Wocky. "Not as nice as the time we moved down in the dumps."

Machi nodded huskily. "We were great back in those days."

"Our heads were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Wocky said. "Everything seems red and funny when you're young."

"Of course," Machi said. "But now we're boring, we can still have fun. If we go about it busily."

"Busily?" Wocky said . "But how?"

"With this," Machi said and held out a cute basketball. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to punch."

Wocky swallowed the basketball at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to punch busily. They moved like a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

A Cute Occurrence

Wocky paced up and down, jiggling his hand. His very good friend, Mary Sue Stone, had arranged to meet him here down in the dumps. "I have something cool to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Stone was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Wocky expected to see her bounce up, her funny hair streaming behind her and her nice eyes aglow.

Wocky heard footsteps, but they seemed rather cute for a delicate and red girl like Mary Sue Stone, whose tread was boring. He turned around and found Machi staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Machi said foolishly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Wocky had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so quickly. "Mary Sue Stone asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Machi, his leg began to throb huskily.

"Oh," Machi said, fastly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Wocky said and caught Machi by his head. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Machi said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!.

From behind a basketball, Mary Sue Stone watched with a green light in her great eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Wocky/Machi". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the cat from extinction.

To Huskily Punch

Wocky and Machi were celebrating a green Valentine's Day together. Wocky had cooked a great dinner and they ate down in the dumps by candlelight.

"My darling," Machi said, stroking Wocky's hand, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Wocky. "It is but a cool token of my nice love."

Wocky opened the box. Inside was a cute egg! He gazed at it busily. Then he gazed at Machi busily. "It's red," Wocky said. "Come here and let me punch you."

Just then, a boring crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a cute voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Machi read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other fastly as the crone cackled some more. Wocky's leg began to tremble. Then Machi shrugged, pulled out a stone, and hit the crone on her head. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Wocky said and kissed Machi foolishly. "This is a funny Valentine's Day!"

They quickly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they moved each other all night long.
I love all generations of My Little Pony and I'm proud of it! Paste this into your sig if you are too!
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

Saw this thread and felt like contributing something, so I scribbled up this... uh... Not sure what to call it... in about 15 minutes. Hope you enjoy.
Spoiler : The Beating :
The beating! It's always the ****ing beating! The terrible pounding at the back of my head, at the back my heart! The raw sense of emotion, waving over any sense of thought or logic I may have! The beating is what compels me, repels me, tears me down to the raw character of who I am! The beating drives men insane, drives women to tears, drives children away, but it never leaves, no. No matter how hard you try, it will always be there, always haunt you. Yes, the beating of my heart... the emotions of my body are my prison. I may never know what would happen had I chose differently. What if I had not cheated on that one test? What if I had on another? The curiosity destroys me!

The rage pents up and boils to the brim! The more you comment, the angrier I am. The beating drives the rage, and the rage drives my fists, and my fists break your skull for that backhanded comment about my girlfriend. I will destroy you if you so much as look at me the wrong way for the beating demands it! The beating is my master and I am but a humble slave with capable arms. If the beating demands the destruction of the world, I will obey! If the beating demands the safety of another, I will follow through with my order to the grave!

The depression! It strips me down to tears to see another slave of the beating be destroyed by yet another slave! For we are all slaves to the beating and, struggle as we may, the beating will carry us to the gallows! Why did they have to die? Who will be next? Why do I feel so depressed? They were just another person higher up on the business chain than me; shouldn't I be overjoyed to have the oppurtunity to rise up in this terrible world? But, alas, the beating disagrees! The beating may be a harsh ruler, but the beating has sympathy. The beating despises losing its slaves and will make sure that everyone else feels the torment the beating feels so that they may better themselves and prevent more losses!

But it never ends! The death washes over our world like a wave over the sea. People die and the beating despairs, but people are born into this world and the beating rejoices! Fresh tears over the birth of a new life! Why do we cry? Of course, but they are tears of joy! The beating pushes its joy among us all so that we may feel the glee that it feels of receiving another slave! And we raise the newborn into this harsh world, knowing it will only be another slave on the face of this fruitful planet. But we rejoice nonetheless for the beating might just choose this newborn as one of its favorites. For the blessing of the beating is a desired trait, for who could love you more than the beating, the pure source of all love?

Ah, yes... the beating. It's always there, always tearing at the back of your mind. Always pushing you this way, then pulling you back and shoving you another way. The beating may be fickle at times, but the beating commands us. What better life could we live than to be sheltered in the grace of the beating? There is none, I say. For a world without the beating would be a world driven by soulless machines.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
Ephidel

Post by Ephidel »

I'll post the first chapter of my Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction. For more fics from both me and my dudes, go here. http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/f10-f ... n-fanmanga
Spoiler : Detective Shin :
Chapter 1: Enter Shin, the Next Chosen One

It is close to noon. The sky is clear and the sun is shining brightly. We see a school come into view where many bikes, cars and motorcycles are parked outside. Inside, all the halls are empty. At a huge auditorium of the school, there lies everyone. The seats are all filled and a man at the podium calms down the crowd.

Administrator: Thank you for coming, and welcome to this year's Senior graduation ceremony.

And thus, the graduation commences. Awards were given out. We skip over to the last award.

Administrator: The last award is the Physical Education award. It may not have anything to do with academics, but it is worth something...I guess. Anyway, the winner goes to...Shin Yakamoru!

The audience applauses as a man stands up ( http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/12/92/01/09/shin_y13.png with matching greyish white long sweat pants). He walks to the front and accepts the award. The Administrator next to him looks at him in slight disgust. Shin smiles at the admin and as he turns around, he puts his right arm behind his back and gives the speaker the middle finger.

Time passes. Everyone is eating at the school cafeteria. We see Shin. He sits down at a table, and around ten ladies (some younger, some same age and some older) quickly sit at the same table and start talking.

Shin: Well hello, ladies. Glad you could keep me company.
Girl 1: Hey, Shin! Our administrator really hates you doesn't he?
Shin: Yeah. I could see the disgust in his eyes when he handed me the gym award.
Girl 2: How could someone hate you? You're so cute.
Shin: A lot of people hate me. It's just how things are.
Girl 3: I don't hate you!
Girl 4: I don't either!
Shin: Thanks. I guess it paid to sit with girls during lunch. Hey, can you save my seat? I have to go to the bathroom.

Shin walks out of the cafeteria. He starts to walk around a few halls when the administrator is leaning, waiting for him. When he sees Shin, he immediately gets off the wall and starts to walk toward Shin.

Shin: You...what are you doing here?
Administrator: I have a score to settle with you.
Shin: I'm finally out of your hair and you want to beat me up?
Administrator: You put me through hell, and now you're going to pay for it.
Shin: You put me through hell too, you sorry ass punk.

Immediately the Admin punches Shin in the side of the face. Shin doesn't move and looks right back at him.

Administrator: Learn some respect!
Shin: Oh, I apologize. I meant to say [Censored : No lesson on male anatomy, please...] sucking zebra [Censored. Please be polite...].

The admin punches Shin again. Shin only looks back with a smile on his face as a small drop of blood runs from the side of his mouth. Pissed, the admin punches Shin an additional three more times to the face. When Shin looks back, a little more blood is running down.

Shin: Is it my turn yet?
Administrator: You little!

The admin goes to punch him again, but Shin grabs his hand. With Shin's free hand, he reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a small handgun and holds it up to the admin's chest.

Administrator: You wouldn't...
Shin: Wouldn't I? Why don't you try me.

Shin loads the gun and gets ready to shoot it. He releases the admin's hand and backs up. He puts both hands on the gun and aims it right at the admin. Suddenly, a red aura starts to form around the tip of the gun. It quickly shoots out in a small red ball of aura. Shin looks confused as well as the admin. The red aura ball directly hits him and he falls down, dead.

Shin: I...actually killed him. But what the hell was that, coming out of the gun?

Suddenly, a small creature with horns pops out of the admin's mouth. Shin steps back in shock.

Shin: What the hell is that thing?!
Voice: It's a demon.
Shin: Huh?!

Shin turns around to see a teenager with a pacifier in his mouth ( http://www.nps.northampton.ma.us/writer ... picki2.jpg ).

Shin: Who are you?
???: That's an interesting power you have.
Shin: Nice answer. Now who are you?
???: I am Koenma. And that creature is a demon.
Shin: A...demon? That doesn't make much sense. But Koenma dude, we have to get out of here quick. Someone might see this and arrest us.
Koenma: Very well.

Koenma walks over to the demon and steps on it. It fades away quickly. He snaps his fingers and they both teleport away. They appear in an office-like room and Koenma sits at a desk. Shin looks around everywhere in confusion.

Shin: Uh...where the hell are we?
Koenma: We're in Spirit World. Welcome to my office.
Shin: Listen, I can't just disappear. They'll suspect me right away.
Koenma: Do not worry about the situation. You won't be caught. Provided you heed my instruction.
Shin: Huh?
Koenma: I am one of the main overseers of Spirit World. People go here when they die.
Shin: Wait, am I dead?
Koenma: No. I just brought you here. Now listen, what you did back there was use spirit energy.
Shin: Spirit energy?
Koenma: The energy of those with spirit awareness. I can explain in full detail later.
Shin: So what do you want with me?
Koenma: You have turned the appropriate age recently. You are to be the next Spirit Detective.
Shin: Spirit Detective? What the...
Koenma: You work for me and destroy demons much like that one that possessed your victim.
Shin: I knew there was something crazy about that dude.
Koenma: Listen to me. I would have picked someone else for Spirit Detective, but he was shot three years ago.
Shin: Wait, you can't mean...
???: Yes...me.

Shin turns around to see someone that looks almost identical to Shin only shorter hair.

Shin: Juste! Brother!
Juste: Hello, Shin. My, how you've grown.
Shin: You still look the same as you did three years ago.
Juste: Yes. I kept the same body as when I was 18. We are physically the same age now.

Shin pulls out the gun that he shot the admin with.

Shin: This gun...
Juste: Ah, that was the gun that killed me, wasn't it?
Shin: Yes. I vowed to kill the one that did this to you.
Koenma: You know, Shin. Juste's killer is still out there.
Shin: You know where this guy is?!
Koenma: Not exactly. If you become a spirit detective, you will find him.
Juste: You shot someone with that gun, didn't you?
Shin: I...
Juste: Please. Don't become like the killer that killed me. Avenge me with justice, not hate.

A few tears start to come out Shin's eyes. Juste walks up to him and gives him a hug.

Juste: Become a Spirit Detective, Shin. Avenge me and bring justice to the Spirit World.
Shin: Y..yes. *turns around* I will do it, Koenma. Give me two days to sort things out.
Koenma: You have till then. When the time comes, go to that one professor's room.
Shin: You mean...Professor Suichi?
Koenma: *smiles* The very one. Now go.

Shin looks at Juste and smiles.They both give a thumbs up to each other at the same time. Koenma snaps and Shin teleports away.

Koenma: I'm sorry it couldn't have been you, Juste. You had the better spirit awareness.
Juste: I know. Shin has never let me down before, though. He won't rest till he finds my killer.

Shin appears in the seat he was sitting at before he got up to go to the bathroom.

Shin: Well, that was weird.
Girl 1: What was weird?
Shin: What's going on? Wasn't I just at the bathroom?
Girl 4: Uh...you've been sitting here this entire time.
Shin: I've been sitting here? No, I'm sure I wasn't. Is this what Koenma meant? Oh, silly me. I guess I was just day dreaming.

Suddenly, a man comes bursting through the door that Shin went through to go to the bathroom.

Man: Quick! Somebody call the ambulance! The Administrator has been killed!

Shin, the soon to be detective, has murdered a man. It seems Koenma has taken necessary steps to cover up for Shin. How will Shin live with this new challenge in his life? The story is about to begin on Detective Shin!!!
Auron: No time to waste, let's go!

TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

I've got a Sonic one. (Tails/Vanilla fluff) You'll need LibreOffice or OpenOffice to open the file I put in the attachments.
Attachments
Softer Heart.odt
(23.88 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
Last edited by TrialmanAKASoma Cruz on Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Sissel
Spoken languages: English, Dead thoughts
Location: Could be hiding inside your phone, listening to your conversation with your mum

Post by Sissel »

Trialman wrote:I've got a Sonic one. (Tails/Vanilla fluff) You'll need LibreOffice to open the file I put in the attachments.
Actually, OpenOffice can open that file type, too.
Made by me, anyone can use it, if they wish
Huddini

Wishing that you'll get better soon, Parrie!
I SUPPORT PARRIE AS A SQUADMATE IN ME3
TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

Commander Shepard wrote:
Trialman wrote:I've got a Sonic one. (Tails/Vanilla fluff) You'll need LibreOffice to open the file I put in the attachments.
Actually, OpenOffice can open that file type, too.
Testimony Amended. Also, what are your thoughts on the story?
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
TrialmanAKASoma Cruz

I've put my Tails/Vanilla fanfic on FanFiction.Net, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6934785/1/Softer_Heart
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Ryu Ushiromiya
Spoken languages: American English, Español (Puerto Rico)

Post by Ryu Ushiromiya »

This is a Bleach/Final Fantasy VIII fanfic I entered for a fanfic contest last year. I gotz second place for it. :awesome: BTW, site is in Spanish, but the fic is in English.

http://paquines.com/2WP/?p=389
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CLICK HERE PLEASE?
Apologies if I do not reply in a timely manner. Sig by Tap!

Manila

Post by Manila »

I have a lot of fanfics written, but I doubt anyone here will recognize the fandoms they're for. :?

With that said, I don't have much time now, but I'll start reading these ones later. ^_^

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Chloe
Spoken languages: English & bits of French and spannish

Post by Chloe »