What is your MBTI Type?

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

~Count Olaf~
Spoken languages: English

Re: What is your MBTI Type?

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

Singidava wrote:
~Count Olaf~ wrote:INTJ (2-4%):
Singidava, Dypo deLina, Singidiva, stealthfire, EleventhSpade, Unas, Tap, ~Count Olaf~
...Just who is Singidiva?

Anyway, I took those two tests as well. The first gave me INTP and the second INTJ so I guess I'm an INTJ after all like the original test stated... :P
...I've done these many times already (before this thread was made) and I know I usually am INTJ but sometimes INTP as well so this shouldn't be a surprise for me.

They're apparently spying on my career choices as well since they hit spot on where I'm going to apply...
I'm sorry, I typed from memory.

EDIT: I went to fix it, but apparently someone already did under my account...
$Fth wrote:A man with such a name as that is a clear gentleman.
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
Remilia Scarlet

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Singidava, Dypo deLina, Singidiva, stealthfire, EleventhSpade, Unas, Tap, ~Count Olaf~
Doesn't look fixed to me.
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

Remilia Scarlet wrote:
Doesn't look fixed to me.
Her name is Singidava, but I didn't change it.
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

I think they're referring to Singi's name appearing twice on the list... sort of. The correctly spelled "Singidava" is first on the list, but after Dypo and before Stealthfire, "Singidiva" is listed, which isn't spelled correctly.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Just replace that with me.
(What? You have to put me somewhere on the list, even if I'm apparently inbetween types. ^^")
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

Oh, that's what happened. I'm sorry. I was copy-pasting names, then I forgot that I pasted in Singidava and typed "Singidiva" instead of Blackrune.

You know, I really should try reading things.
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

I am:
ISTJ
Introverted: 33
Sensing: 62
Thinking: 50
Judging: 11

I am:

moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

And apparently Queen Elizabeth II is also an ISTJ.
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
Ping'
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Ping' »

INFJ. Idealists who want to be "doers" and not just dreamers.
I realize that that if you give the exact same personality description to a hundred randomly chosen people around the world, they'll think it mostly fits provided it's vague enough (confirmation bias will do the rest), but it does seem to fit more than the others. I'm past searching for my true inner self, I basically predicted the kind of profile I would be (conceptual with a desire to make a difference rather than just fit in). Which is nice, I remember taking those sorts of tests some years ago when I was a confused teenager XD
.Saboteur

Post by .Saboteur »

I'm INFP.
Last edited by .Saboteur on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

This thread is focusing on descriptions of the different types; descriptions described as vague. More emphasis should be placed on the typing itself, because MBTI isn't a personality test so much as a personality assessment. MBTI is not intended to define you, but to help provide insight to your thought processes. The descriptions, which you will notice are not a part of the "test" result, merely point out common characteristics found in individuals with certain traits. If you have little in common with a description of your type, that doesn't change your type, it just shows you aren't average.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

I'm bumping this old thread simply because it seemed more appropriate to mention this here than the ToR.

So, yeah. I restumbled across this old thread and found that I apparently got INFP back in 2011, which is interesting because since then I've done the test a few more times on different sites and I tend to be a consistent INTP... (Specifically, INTP-T, judging from my last jab at it.) I wonder if my personalities just changed since then or if that one test was just weird. XP

In any case, yep. That's interesting... And hopefully by bumping this thread I can collect more data on the users who've joined post-2011.... You know, for reasons.
Evo
Spoken languages: Deutsch, English

Post by Evo »

enigma wrote:I'm bumping this old thread simply because it seemed more appropriate to mention this here than the ToR.

So, yeah. I restumbled across this old thread and found that I apparently got INFP back in 2011, which is interesting because since then I've done the test a few more times on different sites and I tend to be a consistent INTP... (Specifically, INTP-T, judging from my last jab at it.) I wonder if my personalities just changed since then or if that one test was just weird. XP

In any case, yep. That's interesting... And hopefully by bumping this thread I can collect more data on the users who've joined post-2011.... You know, for reasons.
I'm an INTP too.
hershel_layton
Spoken languages: English, French, Chinese

Post by hershel_layton »

Did it recently, so might as well post~
INFJ here.
100% Certified Dersh
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

It's been a long long time since I've done it, but from memory I'm an ISTJ.

And huh, doing it now, I've become an ISFJ. OK then.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Taking it a year ago, I got INTJ, and retaking it right now, I got INTJ again.
The Final but not so ending chapter.