[Suggestion][P] Change cursor during investigation segments

All discussions regarding the AAOv6 Beta, be it bug reports or suggestions, should be posted in this section.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

[Suggestion][P] Change cursor during investigation segments

Post by TheDoctor »

I was playing the official AA games again, and I noticed that during investigation segments, when the cursor hovers over something you can examine, the "Examine" tab pops up. I'm not entirely sure if that could work in that exact manner on AAO, but perhaps the cursor could change to something like a magnifying glass when hovering over something you can examine?

I don't know, is that even possible?
Image Image Image
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: [Suggestion][P] Change cursor during investigation segme

Post by kwando1313 »

Yooooooooo.

It should be. Just get a mouseOver event over something with something on it. (Wow that sounded terrible. I hope you get me.)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [Suggestion][P] Change cursor during investigation segme

Post by Enthalpy »

I suspect you'll also need some CSS to make this happen, but as far as features go, this one should be relatively easy to add. The hardest part will likely be understanding the existing code well enough to make the edits.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson