Reecer6 Exists and Presumably Makes Sprites

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Mr. Onizuka
Spoken languages: English, Español

Re: Reecer6 Exists and Presumably Makes Sprites

Post by Mr. Onizuka »

Reecer6 wrote:Aww man, I was going to come and surprise everyone with these 28-year-old Maya sprites (100% scratch, if you can believe it. I swear, do comparisons if you don't believe it!) based on this lovely design, but then AA6 got announced and there's a 110% chance Maya's going to be involved there too. :( I guess you can still enjoy them while we wait for confirmation...
ImageImage
I love that artist, her design is so good, I wish it was canon (However, I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom presented a similar new design for Maya. I think that artist's logic for the aging of Maya's character is spot on)
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

So, the game Undertale came out, and I love it, and

Made some Undyne sprites. Because she just looks like a prosecutor. In this universe, the lawyer would clearly be Papyrus, and his assistant would be Sans, and then the judge would be Asgore, and you'd use Ghost Fight as the objection theme and Asgore's theme as the announce the truth theme and I haven't quite figured out what would be the pursuit theme because Asgore's theme kind of outshines every other track and wow I love Undertale guys, I'm going to talk like you understand who anyone in this game is but you probably don't, have the sprites.

ImageImage

Also, as a side note, I added like two pixels to the Maya sprite in order to slightly fix her according to criticism. Phew. A heck of a lot of work there.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

heeey, more people on this forum have probably become fans of undertale by this point, so you all can appreciate MORE UNDYNE SPRITES
ImageImage
ImageImage
I'll probably do a talking sprite of that second one, at some point, probably.

Also I realized Undyne doesn't actually have blue gloves, they're regular armor gauntlets, but see this makes sense in context because these are special gloves built to have a very stern grip so that Undyne doesn't accidentally let go of her harpoon when she's doing the bottom thing and stab someone in the eye.

Also look at this doodle I did super quickly of Sans dressed as Maya (or don't, i've drawn better).
Spoiler : supplemental imagery :
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

This isn't a sprite but it's ALMOST a sprite. It's my idea for how John Marsh might look around Dual Destinies.
Spoiler : BIG. I don't like saving things smaller than 400dpi. :
I haven't actually finished AAI2 yet so I don't know if he might die or leave show biz or something else unbelievable, but I hope he doesn't because I like this design.

You may also imagine him with stubble to really fit the look of an actor portraying a kid much younger than him.
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

I really ought to post art that aren't sprites. But also, I really ought to post my actual sprites too. I have made some! But I'm not sure if I should release them. Got to hold in that anticipation somehow.

Anyway, here's some sketches/art I did with my brand new magical tablet. The first is GK2 spoilers and the second's some character from some game that I recommend.
Spoiler : GK2 SPOILERS! :
Spoiler : DECIDEDLY NOT GK2 SPOILERS! :
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

bull!
e!
d!
NICE!!!!!!
this may or may not be a prelude to something i will ever actually release because it was a bit of a spur of the moment thing inspired by doki doki love stomp.

(if you're confused, you might want to be watching supergreatfriend. he's an incredible online video game player.)
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

ImageImage
CAPCOM PLEASE
GIVE ME LANA SKYE: ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS
IT'S ALL I WANT
Last edited by Reecer6 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
ArkhamKnight
Spoken languages: English

Post by ArkhamKnight »

Reecer6 wrote:heeey, more people on this forum have probably become fans of undertale by this point, so you all can appreciate MORE UNDYNE SPRITES
ImageImage
ImageImage
I'll probably do a talking sprite of that second one, at some point, probably.

Also I realized Undyne doesn't actually have blue gloves, they're regular armor gauntlets, but see this makes sense in context because these are special gloves built to have a very stern grip so that Undyne doesn't accidentally let go of her harpoon when she's doing the bottom thing and stab someone in the eye.

Also look at this doodle I did super quickly of Sans dressed as Maya (or don't, i've drawn better).
Spoiler : supplemental imagery :
UNDYNE YASSSSSSSS
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Why haven't I seen these Undyne sprites!? You should add them to the OP, they're incredible! :pearlhappy:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
UltrawaveStudios

Post by UltrawaveStudios »

Hey just wondering, do you take requests? I'm actually looking for a spriter for my fangame, and these look pretty good!
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay so two things

* the whole minecraft thing is just really silly to me and i'd 100% feel so embarrassed to contribute that i wouldn't contribute, that's just how my emotions work,

* and i don't have any assurance you will ever go through with the entire case, since this has been and continues to be the first case-related thing you've posted afaik.

so i might take requests but i'm definitely going to have to decline on this case.
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
UltrawaveStudios

Understandable. Although would you reconsider should I show massive progress on this case?
And just as a note, this is set in the Minecraft universe, but it will act more or less like real life. No "The murderer was a creeper!" etc etc
Reecer6

Post by Reecer6 »

i don't know... just the idea of drawing people what are blocky in the style of minecraft is just kind of... i dunno, weird to me. and i can't imagine myself being able to do it. i can be pretty, pretty picky about the things i will and won't do, and it's very hard to push myself out of that box.

I'm sorry, this isn't anything against the potential of your case, but I'm not the right person for it.
~~~Image~~~

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
UltrawaveStudios

It's alright. I'll look elsewhere. Thanks.