[T] Turnabout Curtain ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

DWaM
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] Turnabout Curtain ●

Post by DWaM »

don't use marvel to run away from your sins
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

haha. everyone knows dates dont mean anything lol :lol:

one time i was writing a trial and :cry: i said i would release it on a certain day but :roll: whoops i forgot haha silly me lol :awesome: so what i did was i deleted the case and said i got hacked by a malicious virus :D but then everyone found out and beat me with jumper cables :oops: :oops: :oops: so basically im no longer aloud to post my power-point trails on court record :( :cry: :cry:

jokes on them tho my trial was actually a virus itself :chew: :XD: :P :awesome:
Xaranid
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by Xaranid »

Years later I remembered this site, and decided to check in on this old case I remembered enjoying so much that ended on a cliffhanger. Needless to say, I'm so excited to see that it was actually finished! I read through that old post I made in 2014 (almost 3 years ago!) with my thoughts on the case, and can't wait to see if any of my old theories held up. Whether or not the OP is still around, I'll come back with my thoughts. Thanks!
Semper Solus
Spoken languages: English, עברית, Español
Location: You know, I actually have no idea. I should probably turn off the computer and check.

Post by Semper Solus »

I am stuck on the PyWright version (1.01).
Spoiler : At the last investigation in Part 1... :
The walkthrough says,
"Move -> Wright Anything Agency
"Point to the bracelet"

However, when I move there, there is no prompt for pointing, and no bracelet. Did I miss something? I have absolutely no idea what to do. I feel like I've tried everything.

Current evidence:
Attorney's Badge, Magatama, Lure's Autopsy Report, Bloody Knife, Master Key, Camera Footage, Dorian's Photo, Dorian's Checklist, Dorian's Pills, Calendar

Current Profiles:
Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Trucy Wright, Andrea Lure, Deliah Gate, "Hyde", Michael Tiala, Miles Edgeworth, Godot, Dorian Hobbes, Jeremiah Hyde, Kristoph Gavin, Verity Lure

Tiala is at Dorian's Home, Trucy is at the Agency, and Deliah is in the Kitchen. All talk options have been exhausted.
What now?
:gumshoe:
nit6975
Spoken languages: English

Post by nit6975 »

Is there any way to play the original version of this case? The link for it is down.