[E] Apollo Investigation sprite.

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Awesome_Trophy316
Spoken languages: English

[E] Apollo Investigation sprite.

Post by Awesome_Trophy316 »

I'm pretty sure there was a sprite in AJ:AA with apollo being not in court, but in investigations. (and no, I don't mean like in an AA: investigations game) Can you put the sprites there?
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [E] Apollo Investigation sprite.

Post by Enthalpy »

If you can find it and give us files good enough to put in the editor, I'll make sure it happens.

That said, I doubt that the sprite exists. All of Apollo's AJ:AA sprites should be on this webpage, and I don't see it there.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Awesome_Trophy316
Spoken languages: English

Post by Awesome_Trophy316 »

Enthalpy wrote:If you can find it and give us files good enough to put in the editor, I'll make sure it happens.

That said, I doubt that the sprite exists. All of Apollo's AJ:AA sprites should be on this webpage, and I don't see it there.
Very sorry for this, but the sprites I was thinking of were fanmade, so I don't think there is too much of a point on adding them. Again, sorry. :/
Sheika
Spoken languages: Español / English / Peux lire français

Post by Sheika »

I think he meant this "sprite".

That's a cutscene shot in the end of Case 4. It's not animated (though there are fans who have done so), so it doesn't count as a sprite.