[T] Turnabout Restraint

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

[T] Turnabout Restraint

Post by 123fendas »

Play Turnabout Restraint

It is I, 123fendas, also known as AANickFan, and I have returned after 4 years to bring to you my new case titled Turnabout Restraint.

Enthalpy, I've read your cross-examination and contradiction design tutorial now, so I hope I did it better this time.

The farther I got making this case, the more I realized that it's far from perfect, but I hope it's good enough.

Any potential grammar, typographical, or spelling errors are a stylistic choice. 8)

EDIT:
Spoiler : Short synposis :
Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey investigate an assault which took place in a park; the arrested is a restaurant owner.
Last edited by 123fendas on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [T] Turnabout Restraint

Post by Enthalpy »

It'll be a bit of time before I can get to playing this (I have another case to finish first), but I'm looking forward to it.

You might want to include a bit more about the case in the first post, to get people interested in playing. You can try looking at other showcases for inspiration.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Aviivix
Spoken languages: English

Post by Aviivix »

I could not contain myself at "what kind of gadgets?" "Bottle opener" - this is a masterpiece, and I will share it with all my friends
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Post by 123fendas »

Aviivix wrote:I could not contain myself at "what kind of gadgets?" "Bottle opener" - this is a masterpiece, and I will share it with all my friends
:D Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it.