Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Spocker
Spoken languages: Français, English

Re: Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Post by Spocker »

Hi!
I love the style; the golden is amazingly good. I was thinking, would it be possible to have elegant golden borders on the card's circumference? I'm sorry, I just thought of that while seeing the white circumference.
(I'm not even sure how to explain it in English).
If it's too complicated to change right now, this version is really good and I will gladly use it! :)
Starora
Spoken languages: English

Post by Starora »

Spocker wrote:Hi!
I love the style; the golden is amazingly good. I was thinking, would it be possible to have elegant golden borders on the card's circumference? I'm sorry, I just thought of that while seeing the white circumference.
(I'm not even sure how to explain it in English).
If it's too complicated to change right now, this version is really good and I will gladly use it! :)
I had a go at giving it a fancy border, since I felt that was the best that I could do on the matter without making the card seem a bit too flat (in my opinion, at least). It is a bit fiddly to do anything too detailed, but I think that this had the best effect of the things that I tried:
Spoiler : :
I hope that it is okay, and, if you have any other ideas, I am sure that I could make a few more tweaks to it!
Spocker

Post by Spocker »

Hi Starora!
It's just splendid, I love this card! Fancy borders were what I had in mind, but I don't even know how you did it. I'll definitely use this one, thank you for your help!
Spocker

Post by Spocker »

Hi Starora,
Sorry for the double post but I could have something else.
I usually don't need so many custom evidence, but the cards/ads/brochures are sometimes difficult to adapt and I can't find a generic one that could do the trick.
So if you can help on this, it will be much appreciated!

The idea is an "hotel brochure", that could use your already made flyers (steel samourai, judge's cup).
The main idea is to have a palm tree and the words "Hotel Dumphrey". If "Dumphrey" don't fit, and I guess it won't given the size of the evidence, "Hotel D." would be perfect (maybe with a larger D).
For the colors, I just thought that the pink you used for my custom card could do the background, that the palm tree could be of a darker purple, and that the golden would be amazing for the words (maybe with the same elegant letters than the last version).

I tried to do something thanks to what I found online, so it's not mine, but you can have a general idea https://i.imgur.com/CK0aBUL.jpg
There is no imperative need for the semicircle if it's too complicated, and of course the colors are not the good ones. (I don't know anything about drafting and design software)

Thank you for your help and for the superb last version of the custom card you made!
Amazing work as always.
KarlMarxy

Post by KarlMarxy »

Hey, I was just wondering if I you could do a variant of the cups of coffee under Food and Drinks with them as empty cups. Thanks!
Marbe
Spoken languages: Français, Anglais

Post by Marbe »

Woh, I like your work ! They all seem to come from the official game, you really have talent. If I can afford a proposal, it might be nice to add a rope in the arms (and for the case I'm doing, a cut rope :D ). Thanks in advance, and once again congratulations !
Starora

Post by Starora »

Sorry for the extremely long wait-times, everyone, it seems that I got rather distracted. I have given each of your requests a go - I hope that they are okay!
Spocker wrote:Hi Starora,
Sorry for the double post but I could have something else.
I usually don't need so many custom evidence, but the cards/ads/brochures are sometimes difficult to adapt and I can't find a generic one that could do the trick.
So if you can help on this, it will be much appreciated!

The idea is an "hotel brochure", that could use your already made flyers (steel samourai, judge's cup).
The main idea is to have a palm tree and the words "Hotel Dumphrey". If "Dumphrey" don't fit, and I guess it won't given the size of the evidence, "Hotel D." would be perfect (maybe with a larger D).
For the colors, I just thought that the pink you used for my custom card could do the background, that the palm tree could be of a darker purple, and that the golden would be amazing for the words (maybe with the same elegant letters than the last version).

I tried to do something thanks to what I found online, so it's not mine, but you can have a general idea https://i.imgur.com/CK0aBUL.jpg
There is no imperative need for the semicircle if it's too complicated, and of course the colors are not the good ones. (I don't know anything about drafting and design software)

Thank you for your help and for the superb last version of the custom card you made!
Amazing work as always.
I think this one turned out pretty well! I used the same font, and roughly the same colours as the previous evidence (some small tweaks to the colours for visibility improvement):
DaddyWarbucks wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if I you could do a variant of the cups of coffee under Food and Drinks with them as empty cups. Thanks!
The cups have now been emptied and rinsed out cleaned thoroughly in the most hygienic way possible!
ImageImageImage
Marbe wrote:Woh, I like your work ! They all seem to come from the official game, you really have talent. If I can afford a proposal, it might be nice to add a rope in the arms (and for the case I'm doing, a cut rope :D ). Thanks in advance, and once again congratulations !
I made an attempt which didn't turn out too well, but then I remembered that one of the spin-off games had a rope evidence, so I tidied that up, and made an additional evidence of a cut and frayed segment:
ImageImage
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

If you don't mind my asking, I'm curious how you did the font for the brochure. It looks great, and it's a trick I'd like to pick up.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Spocker

Post by Spocker »

Hi Starora! A-ma-zing work! I'll gladly use it!
And don't worry about the wait, it was totally worth it! Plus, it's understandable given that helping us is not a full-time job ^^
A beautiful day to you!
Marbe
Spoken languages: Français, Anglais

Post by Marbe »

An amazing work, like always. Thank you for the two ropes (I didn't know that there was in one of the games, you taught me something xD)
Starora

Post by Starora »

Enthalpy wrote:If you don't mind my asking, I'm curious how you did the font for the brochure. It looks great, and it's a trick I'd like to pick up.
It is a trick that I have also learnt rather recently, and it is fairly easy, too.
If you right-click on any layer in Photoshop, there is the option to "create clipping mask". This makes it so that the selected layer only shows up over whatever is in the layer beneath it.
In this instance, I had the text on one layer, and the gradient on the layer above it. Once the gradient was turned into a clipping mask, I was able to adjust its position and colour however I liked, without making any changes to the font below.
It is a really useful technique, and very versatile, too!
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Hey, I got two requests for you:

Would you mind making shot glasses? Something like this.

And would also mind making an empty IV vial? I'm thinking along the lines of this. The only other thing I request from this particular piece is that there is an empty label, for customization purposes.

I tried my hand at making custom evidence for those, but they don't look convincing.
Starora

Post by Starora »

E.D.Revolution wrote:Hey, I got two requests for you:

Would you mind making shot glasses? Something like this.

And would also mind making an empty IV vial? I'm thinking along the lines of this. The only other thing I request from this particular piece is that there is an empty label, for customization purposes.

I tried my hand at making custom evidence for those, but they don't look convincing.
How do these look?:
ImageImage
E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

Post by E.D.Revolution »

This works for me. Thanks!
Kadakruss
Spoken languages: English, en peu français

Post by Kadakruss »

Hi! I heard you were doing requests! I was wondering if I could have a Mask DeMasque mask as evidence? Thanks in advance!