Easier Music/Image Importing

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Poketube
Spoken languages: English

Easier Music/Image Importing

Post by Poketube »

I have absolutely NO IDEA how to make an image or music URL. Either: make an easier way to import these or add AA5 and AA6 music and backgrounds! :tigre:
applekitty

Re: Easier Music/Image Importing

Post by applekitty »

You can very easily import custom images by uploading them onto imgur, discord, and just about any image hosting site. Music urls can be made and imported via uploading your music to dropbox or discord and grabbing the links on them. There's a few threads on here with a few of the backgrounds pre-made and already on imgur, all you have to do is right click and copy their url. Here's a good thread on your issues.
ImageImageImage
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I prefer the GitHub approach, personally.

Adding DD and SoJ music is planned, but not for the next update. Backgrounds are harder, since those are 3D, but AAO is 2D.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

Enthalpy wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:35 am I prefer the GitHub approach, personally.

Adding DD and SoJ music is planned, but not for the next update. Backgrounds are harder, since those are 3D, but AAO is 2D.
I know there's a quite a lot of 3D backgrounds over on this thread. Though it is missing all the 3DS environments, which I guess could be grabbed via screencaps if someone had the time to get them. I think I might have a way to get them cleanly out of the game, but I guess that's something I'll think about in the future.
ImageImageImage