RP: AAO's RP Diner

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: RP: AAO's RP Diner

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Kyouji looked at Sylvie, their hostility apparently not registering to him. In fact, as his visible eye grew wider, it seemed more and more like he was treating this like some sort of staring contest, and not an attempt to intimidate him.

Finally, he spoke.

"Do you want to be friends too?! Oh, that's great! It's always great to make more than one friend at once, but I usually only try to talk to someone once at a time so I don't always get that kind of chance. What's your name?" Kyouji asked, like this was normal.

He continued the staring contest that he thought he was engaged in, the star in his eye shining brightly as if attempting to make Sylvie blink.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

"Hey guys," said Isis, "Have you heard of NFTs?"
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Do I KNOW them? I'm literally minted to the blockchain." Glitch responded, in the form of a funny ape.