[T][CE] Turnabout of Courage ○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [T][CE] Turnabout of Courage ○

Post by Enthalpy »

Spoiler : :
While Blackrune would have to confirm, my understanding was that Phoenix just wore some disguise.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

But is curious that the disguise he have it's a Cutter disguise...
Maybe Phoenix contract Exxer to steal the key?
Maybe Nick it's a member of JP?
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Or, more likely, that was the "disguise" sprite Blackrune happened to have on hand.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

you need to get the secret ending (no penalties, choose the special options when you see them)
basically in this world phoenix is a member of jp but not only that he actually is kuter exxer in this world
after he killed godot he used mias casefiles to uncover and contact jp who helped him get away with the crime (explanation of the plotholes you probably noticed with the backstory and this is also how come he managed to get hazama involved since hazama is also jp group) and then he became part of the group as their assassin
this is foreshadowed in the main route but you need to see the secret end for it to be spelled out explicitly and also it leads into the secret end in the sequel i think fated was meant to tie everything up but who knows
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

Romanjahangir
Spoken languages: Français, Anglais

Post by Romanjahangir »

Hello,
Just here to say that the link to the investigation, and the two-part trial is dead, so could someone update it please, I have seen many good things about the case so I would want to try it for myself. Thanks you in advance
eerew
Spoken languages: English

Post by eerew »

Romanjahangir wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:48 pm Hello,
Just here to say that the link to the investigation, and the two-part trial is dead, so could someone update it please, I have seen many good things about the case so I would want to try it for myself. Thanks you in advance
just look at the number at the end of the links and put them at the end of the modern aao link: http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=

so the investigation link http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=27826 becomes http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=27826
Dylan Dog
Spoken languages: English, Italian

Post by Dylan Dog »

enigma wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:00 am you need to get the secret ending (no penalties, choose the special options when you see them)
basically in this world phoenix is a member of jp but not only that he actually is kuter exxer in this world
after he killed godot he used mias casefiles to uncover and contact jp who helped him get away with the crime (explanation of the plotholes you probably noticed with the backstory and this is also how come he managed to get hazama involved since hazama is also jp group) and then he became part of the group as their assassin
this is foreshadowed in the main route but you need to see the secret end for it to be spelled out explicitly and also it leads into the secret end in the sequel i think fated was meant to tie everything up but who knows
Is it actually possible get that? Which are those "special options"? And can it be done starting from Trial Latter?
enigma

Post by enigma »

Only if you haven't taken any penalties before that point (in any parts) and proceed not to get any in the rest of the trial. (Idk how Rune does it but save-scumming won't work for this, btw. At least it didn't in V5.) The special options come up in a press in the final testimony. Trust me, you'll know them when you see them.
Dylan Dog
Spoken languages: English, Italian

Post by Dylan Dog »

Ouch. Guess I will have to replay the entire thing... does savescumming before the penalty is actually dealt work?
enigma

Post by enigma »

I’m not sure, honestly. The inner workings of this case are an enigma. A mystery in its own right.
have fun =)
Last edited by enigma on Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

...........Fascinating that people are still trying to find the secret ending after all these years.
Honest recommendation: save yourself the time. It's really not worth the trouble.
Bannedfrom7
Spoken languages: English

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

I’m looking through the editor trying to find it lol
I am Banned