[P][E] Several bugs

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

[P][E] Several bugs

Post by samuko »

Hi. I've been out for a few years, and when I came back, I noticed some (good) changes in the editor. But I also noticed some strange bugs that weren't before which somehow, there are in new editor updates. These are some of them:
  • The music loop doesn't work anymore.
  • There are some bugs in psyche locks. I can set the number and position in the scene's main frame but it doesn't appear to work. (I think it may not work the "break psyche lock" action when it isn't set to "auto")
  • The life bar keeps shining after being punished.
I'm using Widows 10 and Firefox, btw. Thanks!!

PD: Sorry if this has been already discused. I've been looking for similar bug reports but none matches with mine.

PD2: It's a little off-topic but, does anyone know what happened to court-records page? It seems to be closed, but they didn't post anything on twitter. :random:
eerew
Spoken languages: English

Re: [P][E] Several bugs

Post by eerew »

I think the first one is going to be fixed when the music fade update comes out.

Don't know anything about psyche locks so I can't say anything about the second one.

I think the third one is a feature and not a bug, so that you can have the penalty bar flash for as long as you want without having to repeatedly set it. After your penalty (though i do it as a millsecond frame before the penalty sound), use the "set flashing health bar" action again and set the amount to 0 to stop the flashing.
samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Post by samuko »

Ok so here's what happens with psyche locks.
I set them in the main frame page:
And it appears to work in "talk" option.
But then in "psyche locks" conversation this is what happens.
It's the same scene, the same locks, but it doesn't work in "psyche locks" conversation. And also the "break" option doesn't work.
Does anyone know what is going on? It's the first time I see this bug, and it doesn't seem to happen in my older trials :/
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Could you show me exactly which trial has this issue? I need more details to investigate.

Playtest access and frame numbers are preferred.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

I've been given additional information via PM and been able to tell there was a glitch in the trial data. It's not clear how the trial data became corrupted, so closing the issue.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson