Script event

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

___USER___
Spoken languages: English, Russian

Script event

Post by ___USER___ »

How to make the script work after researching and talking about everything? AAO have function like that?
TimeAxis
Spoken languages: English

Re: Script event

Post by TimeAxis »

I'm assuming what you mean is how to make something happen after you've investigated everything in a scene and exhausted every talk option. You'll need to use variables for that. The easiest way to do it would be after every time you investigate a thing or pick a certain talk option, use the "Define new variables" Action to set a new variable to a value of 1. Then check to see if all the values are set to 1, and if they are, jump to the frame where you want your new thing to happen, using the "Evaluate conditions to redirect player" option.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
___USER___
Spoken languages: English, Russian

Re: Script event

Post by ___USER___ »

TimeAxis wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:28 pm I'm assuming what you mean is how to make something happen after you've investigated everything in a scene and exhausted every talk option. You'll need to use variables for that. The easiest way to do it would be after every time you investigate a thing or pick a certain talk option, use the "Define new variables" Action to set a new variable to a value of 1. Then check to see if all the values are set to 1, and if they are, jump to the frame where you want your new thing to happen, using the "Evaluate conditions to redirect player" option.
OK, I'll try to figure it out that