Annoyed about something? RANT!

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Annoyed about something? RANT!

Post by SuperAj3 »

eerew wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:58 am
SuperAj3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:56 am
eerew wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:52 am

Don't make light of my complaints again.
What even is "Half-and-half"? like, half sugar, half aspartame?

EDIT: Googled it, it has added syrups dude just have regular for no added sugars that should be low carb (but is high in fat so ideally just have tea with water).

EDIT 2: Milk has 5g carbs per average serve. a low carb intake (for people watching weight, same as me) is 45g per meal. why pick the stuff with all that corn syrup when you can have regular milk and it's only 1/9 of the intake for your meal? I hope this helps.
half sweet tea half unsweet tea. i don't care about my carb intake i'm already starving myself sufficiently i care about how much added sugar i get... your repeated badgering is not making me feel comfortable... this is a safe space for ranting....
I didn't know that. I only saw the product "Half and half" when I googled it. :gumshoe:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
eerew
Spoken languages: English

Post by eerew »

SuperAj3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:40 pm
eerew wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:58 am
SuperAj3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:56 am
What even is "Half-and-half"? like, half sugar, half aspartame?

EDIT: Googled it, it has added syrups dude just have regular for no added sugars that should be low carb (but is high in fat so ideally just have tea with water).

EDIT 2: Milk has 5g carbs per average serve. a low carb intake (for people watching weight, same as me) is 45g per meal. why pick the stuff with all that corn syrup when you can have regular milk and it's only 1/9 of the intake for your meal? I hope this helps.
half sweet tea half unsweet tea. i don't care about my carb intake i'm already starving myself sufficiently i care about how much added sugar i get... your repeated badgering is not making me feel comfortable... this is a safe space for ranting....
I didn't know that. I only saw the product "Half and half" when I googled it. :gumshoe:
it's okay... sorry i raised my voice at you... :oops:
eerew

Post by eerew »

SO YESTERDAY I WAS AT WALMART GETTING MY OIL CHANGE AND I WAS WAITING FOR 3 HOURS!!!! I COULD WAIT FOR 3 HOURS NORMALLY, BUT THE ANNOYING PART? THEY FINISHED MY OIL CHANGE 2 HOURS IN AND JUST DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME! I WAS WAITING ON THE AUTO CENTER BENCH AND THEY JUST SAID NOTHIGN, BUT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE'S CARS WERE FINISHED THEY IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEIR NAMES AND GAVE THE KEYS BACK TO THEM! THEY JUST LET ME SIT THERE AND WAIT AN EXTRA HOUR! WHAT DID I DO TO THEM? BY THE WAY, I WOULD'VE POSTED ABOUT THIS YESTEDAY BUT OF COURSE MY DORM'S WIFI WAS OUT!!!! WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?!
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

eerew wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:05 pm SO YESTERDAY I WAS AT WALMART GETTING MY OIL CHANGE AND I WAS WAITING FOR 3 HOURS!!!! I COULD WAIT FOR 3 HOURS NORMALLY, BUT THE ANNOYING PART? THEY FINISHED MY OIL CHANGE 2 HOURS IN AND JUST DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME! I WAS WAITING ON THE AUTO CENTER BENCH AND THEY JUST SAID NOTHIGN, BUT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE'S CARS WERE FINISHED THEY IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEIR NAMES AND GAVE THE KEYS BACK TO THEM! THEY JUST LET ME SIT THERE AND WAIT AN EXTRA HOUR! WHAT DID I DO TO THEM? BY THE WAY, I WOULD'VE POSTED ABOUT THIS YESTEDAY BUT OF COURSE MY DORM'S WIFI WAS OUT!!!! WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?!
STOP YELLING, WE CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE!

Also, that sucks. Sorry about the wifi, what is that?
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
eerew

Post by eerew »

The Fury Wraith wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:13 pm
eerew wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:05 pm SO YESTERDAY I WAS AT WALMART GETTING MY OIL CHANGE AND I WAS WAITING FOR 3 HOURS!!!! I COULD WAIT FOR 3 HOURS NORMALLY, BUT THE ANNOYING PART? THEY FINISHED MY OIL CHANGE 2 HOURS IN AND JUST DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME! I WAS WAITING ON THE AUTO CENTER BENCH AND THEY JUST SAID NOTHIGN, BUT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE'S CARS WERE FINISHED THEY IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEIR NAMES AND GAVE THE KEYS BACK TO THEM! THEY JUST LET ME SIT THERE AND WAIT AN EXTRA HOUR! WHAT DID I DO TO THEM? BY THE WAY, I WOULD'VE POSTED ABOUT THIS YESTEDAY BUT OF COURSE MY DORM'S WIFI WAS OUT!!!! WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME?!
STOP YELLING, WE CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE!

Also, that sucks. Sorry about the wifi, what is that?
(Eh, guess I'll just be random.) What is your favourite animal in an anime? XD