Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Request Topic

Post by SuperAj3 »

killer muffin wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:44 pm I doubt anyone would do this buuuut here goes.

I am working on a first case for a maybe fan game and ideally, we could have an artist or two.

We would need about 4 OC sprites and two evidence sprites for this current case. We will of course be giving proper credit to the creator(s) I mean we're not monsters. If somebody is willing to put a lot of extra effort we also have a videotape....but that would be extreme extra credits.

So for evidence
1: a chicken
2: a photo of a chicken covered in blood

for characters
Spoiler : OC 1 :
Body: slender
Personality: Sleazy, very horny and but that's trumped by how lazy he is.
Job: Janitor
quirks: He's a real asshole
Special Sprites: (aka non-emotional sprites): Extreme crying (breakdown)
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, lazy/bored, love-struck, cocky, sad, scared/nervous
Spoiler : OC 2 :
Body: Average
Personality: Very hyper but other than that pretty normal
quirks: None yet
Special Sprites: (aka non-emotional sprites): defeated, getting mauled by a chicken
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, sad, cocky, scared/nervous, happy
Spoiler : OC 3 :
3:
Body: A little over-weight
Personality: Very cocky
Clothing: a full body yellow has-mat suit
Special Sprites: (aka non-emotional sprites): Taking notes, Getting wrapped in safety tape, cutting himself out of safety tape, his face being exposed and panics due to being exposed to germs (breakdown), Him panicking while wrapping his arms with safety tape before trying to throw a knife at the defense but the knife gets caught on the tape so when he throws it the dull end hits him on the head knocking him out.
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, sad, cocky, sad, scared/nervous
Ideas if needed (due to him wearing a full-body suit I will include some ideas here) Angry: Pulling out a safety knife and stabbing it into the table, Nervous: him occasionally using a cloth to wipe off the fog his suit's lens as it's fogged up due to his presumed heavy breathing
Spoiler : OC 4 :
Body: kind of buff
Personality: Cocky but very charming.
Clothing: a black and white suit.......but the colors are reversed
quirks: He's clearly rich
Special Sprites: him screaming as feathers and chickens fly away from his backside. (breakdown) Him pulling his hands out holding a egg and facepalming accidentally breaking the egg causing yolk to spill on his face (damage)
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, cocky, sad, scared/nervous (hands in his pockets), Very happy, laughing, offering money/jewels, shuffling cash boredly, h
If anyone decides to do this me and my friend would be very grateful and in your debt. Note if you only want to do one of these tasks thats completely fine but the two most helpful things would be the evidence and OC 3 since we do plan to use official AA characters as a base...but 3's ref doesn't have a useable court bg. But again any help would be amazing.

For any more info/advice just PM me. Also PM me telling me what you are planning to do (so I can warn you if somebody else is doing it.....but that sounds unlikely).
This is a huge request to make with no proof of concept.

Unless you're able to commission someone, your best bet is to check the AA OC thread and use an OC from there.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
killer muffin
Spoken languages: English

Post by killer muffin »

SuperAj3 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:38 pm This is a huge request to make with no proof of concept.

Unless you're able to commission someone, your best bet is to check the AA OC thread and use an OC from there.
Oh thanks, I might do that for 3....if I can find anything (3 is the main reason I'm doing this.....the others I can just edit official sprites that are on AO base editor) but hey if I can get lucky with the others that would be cool. However, if you want proof of concept of anything relating to this story I would be happy to show parts of it. Just tell me whatcha looking for I'll show an example of it if it's in this project. If a couple of people here really want an example of... everything (the story and all 4 characters) .... I can ask my partner if he is ok with me making a public demo version.
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

I require one Speech Bubble for a case, which is
Spoiler : :
Zettaslow!
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Maybe a bit of an odd request, but if anyone's willing to animate mouths and blinks for a set of static base sprites, let me know! No posework or anything else needed, just making them talk and blink.
TheColorRed

Post by TheColorRed »

I'd like some sprites for a character for my Ace Attorney fangame.
Spoiler : Concept art: :
Animations include:
raising his hand, then either doing a military salute or slamming the witness stand with his fist
holding out his arm and having a hawk land on it
(from last one) being shocked and having the hawk fly away before doing a more angry and desperate stand slam
(breakdown) slams the witness stand and keeps pushing down for a while while slowly collapsing, when he's done his hawk lands on his back
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

TheColorRed wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:18 am I'd like some sprites for a character for my Ace Attorney fangame.
Animations include:
raising his hand, then either doing a military salute or slamming the witness stand with his fist
(from last one) being shocked and having the hawk fly away before doing a more angry and desperate stand slam
(breakdown) slams the witness stand and keeps pushing down for a while while slowly collapsing, when he's done his hawk lands on his back
I'd recommend commissioning superaj3 for this.
ImageImageImage
TheColorRed

Post by TheColorRed »

applekitty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:51 pm
TheColorRed wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:18 am I'd like some sprites for a character for my Ace Attorney fangame.
Animations include:
I'd recommend commissioning superaj3 for this.
I just looked up that person and they apparently aren't taking commissions right now, correct me if I'm wrong.
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

TheColorRed wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:50 am
I just looked up that person and they apparently aren't taking commissions right now, correct me if I'm wrong.
You're not wrong, but I still recommend PMing him about a commission. He closed them because no one was taking them.
ImageImageImage
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Just saw this. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm not able to take commissions at the moment due to prior commitments IRL, so apologies.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
emaothe3rd

Post by emaothe3rd »

Got a lot to request so here goes nuffin;

The cutscene that involved a sports car. I just want to include that cutscene to justify a Vehicular Homicide case and I CAN'T FIND IT ;-;

Bonny/Betty de famme sprites. I may have an idea for Athena's second case on a series I'm working on

Maskless Young Phoenix. I'm tryin to work on an 'Ace Attorney Origins' with Mia as the central Attorney as she tackles many cases before hiring Mr. Wright. Sadly, the sprites i have to work with aren't ones I'm looking for, they're either too old, only suited for the courtroom or still have the facemask on. Lemme tell you this: colds don't last for years on end.
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

emaothe3rd wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:42 pm Got a lot to request so here goes nuffin;

The cutscene that involved a sports car. I just want to include that cutscene to justify a Vehicular Homicide case and I CAN'T FIND IT ;-;

Bonny/Betty de famme sprites. I may have an idea for Athena's second case on a series I'm working on

Maskless Young Phoenix. I'm tryin to work on an 'Ace Attorney Origins' with Mia as the central Attorney as she tackles many cases before hiring Mr. Wright. Sadly, the sprites i have to work with aren't ones I'm looking for, they're either too old, only suited for the courtroom or still have the facemask on. Lemme tell you this: colds don't last for years on end.
The sports car cutscene could be found on Spriters Resource.
Spoiler : :
And if you're okay with 3D rips, Bonny's sprites can be found on the Ace Attorney wiki.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Post by samuko »

Hi. I need a "confident" sprite of this character:
Just need it to be smiling confidently, and his face moved to another direction. Kind of like this one:
Imageor thisImage
Would anyone be able to it? I'd very much appretiate it.
Jofe
Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [70%]

Post by Jofe »

The best I can do.

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

Post by samuko »

That will definitely do!
Thank you a lot :D I'll mention you in the credits.
AshuraMage
Spoken languages: English/Portuguese

Post by AshuraMage »

Hey, I wanted to ask for someone to make a knife as evidence, but it had a handle made of wood and in the handle there would be an hexagram with a circle drawn in it. The hexagram can be any color you want.

If anyone could do that, I would be very grateful, I tried doing it myself, but I am not good at editing stuff and constantly I am fighting against photo editors :gray:

Also, sorry for bad english, I am literally writing this at 5AM, sorry.
In 2021 I was bored and made an AMV that now has 100K+ views