Lind Land!

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Re: Lind Land!

Post by Nicky Boy »

Ooh, they're really good! I especially like the second one!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Post by Sleuth »

ooh i like the first two a lot. nice work lid
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

Hey everyone! Turns out I'm actually not dead. Who knew?

I've had intermittent issues with homelessness and my equipment breaking without having money to replace it since 2019 so there's been a pretty big absence but I honestly can't tell you how happy I am to be spriting again.

Here are two commission sets I took on a while back which I recently finished. Once again, massive thank you to the both of you for your patience while I got set up again.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Joshua Carter, an OC commissioned by jmkrebs30 for their fancase "Turnabout in the Family".

This is definitely the biggest set I've done so far and I really had to push myself on a few of these. This is broadly a frankensprite but I had to trace over and manipulate the bases so much that the originals barely exist for the most part. Front-facing poses head is Machi Tobaye, body is Cody Hackins, and hair has some elements of Horace Knightley. Aide sprites use young Raymond Shields for both the head and body. Deadass can't remember who I used for the arms crossed pose, young Franziska I think? Not sure who I used for the hands in the deskslam pose but the arms as scratched. Young Ema Skye's eyes were uses for all poses.

Mugshot for David Carter, Joshua's father in the above, also for jmkrebs30 for the same case.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Veronica Edgeworth, mother of Miles Edgeworth, commissioned by TheDoctor.

Technically a frankensprite but most of the details have been reworked and scratched over the point that little remains of most original parts. Her hair is Miles Edgeworth's, the jumpsuit is Wendy Oldbag's, the coat is a combination of Lana and Ema (both versions), her head is Justine Courtney's, and the hands in her smiling pose are Elise Deauxnim's.
eerew

Post by eerew »

Return of the king
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter

Post by Lind »

eerew wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:48 pm Return of the king
Queen.

It's been an interesting 3.5 years.

̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶m̶a̶o̶
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Lind wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:42 pm Hey everyone! Turns out I'm actually not dead. Who knew?

I've had intermittent issues with homelessness and my equipment breaking without having money to replace it since 2019 so there's been a pretty big absence but I honestly can't tell you how happy I am to be spriting again.

Here are two commission sets I took on a while back which I recently finished. Once again, massive thank you to the both of you for your patience while I got set up again.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Joshua Carter, an OC commissioned by jmkrebs30 for their fancase "Turnabout in the Family".

This is definitely the biggest set I've done so far and I really had to push myself on a few of these. This is broadly a frankensprite but I had to trace over and manipulate the bases so much that the originals barely exist for the most part. Front-facing poses head is Machi Tobaye, body is Cody Hackins, and hair has some elements of Horace Knightley. Aide sprites use young Raymond Shields for both the head and body. Deadass can't remember who I used for the arms crossed pose, young Franziska I think? Not sure who I used for the hands in the deskslam pose but the arms as scratched. Young Ema Skye's eyes were uses for all poses.

Mugshot for David Carter, Joshua's father in the above, also for jmkrebs30 for the same case.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Veronica Edgeworth, mother of Miles Edgeworth, commissioned by TheDoctor.

Technically a frankensprite but most of the details have been reworked and scratched over the point that little remains of most original parts. Her hair is Miles Edgeworth's, the jumpsuit is Wendy Oldbag's, the coat is a combination of Lana and Ema (both versions), her head is Justine Courtney's, and the hands in her smiling pose are Elise Deauxnim's.
oh DAMN! I am glad you seem to have gotten your life back together Lind! It really stinks you had to go through that in the first place honestly. Were glad to have you back!
"YES, funky!"
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter

Post by Lind »

Happy to see all the support for my return to spriting.

Going through my folders from way back I can see there's a lot of stuff I never actually posted. Years ago I started working on original sprites for ZetaAzuel's "A Turnabout Through Time", which originally used placeholder sprites. Unfortuately, Zeta hasn't been online since 2016 and I think it's safe to say this project is dead, so here's the designs I made for it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Fran Bergen, assistant for the case.

ImageImage
Edgar Bergen, Fran's father.

ImageImage
And Frank Seguridad, a security guard at the museum the case was set in.

There's a lot more stuff I never published but I actually intend to finish the sets for most of what's left, so... yeah.
June-pie

Post by June-pie »

Lind wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:58 am Happy to see all the support for my return to spriting.

Going through my folders from way back I can see there's a lot of stuff I never actually posted. Years ago I started working on original sprites for ZetaAzuel's "A Turnabout Through Time", which originally used placeholder sprites. Unfortuately, Zeta hasn't been online since 2016 and I think it's safe to say this project is dead, so here's the designs I made for it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Fran Bergen, assistant for the case.

ImageImage
Edgar Bergen, Fran's father.

ImageImage
And Frank Seguridad, a security guard at the museum the case was set in.

There's a lot more stuff I never published but I actually intend to finish the sets for most of what's left, so... yeah.
Ah man awsome work as usual!! Edgar probably has to be my fav! He looks like a funny dood!
"YES, funky!"
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter

Post by Lind »

Oh wow, I haven't been on here in a while. Got a couple of sets I've made in the last year.

Young Athena Cykes - Aide
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Metis Cykes
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

They look really nice, great job.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

(Sunny, they/any)
Happy to see you back! Really like the stuff (and I only just saw your late 2022 sprites for jmkrebs's case... Joshua's sprites are INSANELY good. Well done!)
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Woah just seeing all your updates now.
Awesome work!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Dylan Dog
Spoken languages: English, Italian

Post by Dylan Dog »

I never thought we'd see any Metis sprites at all... let alone such good ones! So cool...