Case Assistance Request Topic

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

Re: Case Assistance Request Topic

Post by theimortal1974 »

TheDoctor wrote: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:16 am I'd like to request a collaborator for a case idea I have for the comp. Even if I can't complete it in time though, I'd still like to make it.

Basically, it's a courtroom only trial set seven years before Turnabout Reversal. I have some basic ideas down, but I need help with planning, story development, and contradiction design. I can handle the scripting for the most part, I just need some help with the aforementioned details.

Non-Spoiler Characters:

Manfred von Karma as the defense attorney
Young!Ema and Young!Edgeworth as co-council (Ema for the first portion, Edgeworth for the latter)
Lana Skye as the defendant
Marvin Grossberg as the prosecutor

Victim, witness(es), and perpetrator to be determined.

EDIT: Here's some fancy box art to hype you up a little bit.

::double take:: wait what manfred as a DEFENSE attorney and grossberg as a PROSECUTOR? that definitely got my attention and i hope you got the help you asked for.
Letha
Spoken languages: English, French, German, Italian

Post by Letha »

Hi, I'm new here
I'm trying to find someone for collabs. I have good ideas in my mind that I can't design on my own since I'm a noobie on this site. If u are finding someone to help u with, u know where u can find me
Letha

Post by Letha »

Hi, I'm new here and I'm going to be a writer. If u want to collaborate with me, I have plenty of ideas in my mind, u have just to Dm me
Letha

Post by Letha »

Sylvie-chan wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:35 am I'd like to request a collaborator for my new case idea: The Musical Turnabout (working title).

Here are the details so far (I just thought of this, so it isn't finalized):

Defense Attorney: Klavier Gavin

Prosecution, defendant, and culprit are undecided at the moment.

Also, a beta-tester/playtester would be helpful. Evidence ideas and other details (victim, murder weapon, motive) are also welcome.

--Sylvie-chan

Can I help u with the story plot?
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

I'm working on a pretty extensive crossover project featuring a lot of different properties. It's divided into episodes, so the initial scope is fairly small, but the planned eventual scope once all episodes are complete will be pretty large. As far as audiovisuals and editor implementation are concerned, I have been doing fine and making great progress. However, what I could use help with is someone to bounce ideas back and forth regarding the narrative. I already have most of the broad strokes as well as the majority of the first episode figured out, to the point where I already have the first roughly 10 minutes fully completed and implemented, and I've made a trailer that I'm not 100% comfortable sharing publicly just yet.

What I'm specifically looking for help with is suggestions for interactions between characters, as well as help fleshing out the details of the mysteries.

Some of the properties involved are: Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Umineko When They Cry, Persona 4, Persona 5, Professor Layton, Death Note, Kindaichi Case Files, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, Neuro: Supernatural Detective, and Steins;Gate.

The ultimate goal is to create a coherent world that brings these properties together. If you're interested, you don't need to be familiar with all of these properties, but at least being familiar with the majority of them would be helpful. But even if you're not, anyone willing to discuss mysteries with me and help iron out details would be helpful regardless. If you are interested, send me a private message and I will probably request to speak further on Discord. I will then give more details on what the general gist of the plan is and what kinds of ideas I'm looking for.

Just a word of warning, though, I have a fairly clear vision for what I'm going for with this project already, so I'm strictly looking for someone to help with smaller suggestions, rather than taking on an active writing role. I still plan to take care of the heavy lifting myself. If you're looking for something more collaborative, and want a lot of input on what will go into it, you may wish to look elsewhere.

EDIT: I realized some people may be skeptical if I don't at least show some screenshots or something, so here are a couple to show that I'm actually working on this and it's not just vaporware: https://i.imgur.com/ebGafpg.png
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
Andrew_Truwfh
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Andrew_Truwfh »

I'd like to request a Beta-Tester for my current case: "A Glamourous Turnabout", part of the project: "Phoenix Wright- Ace Attorney: Clash of Justice", as I don't have much time to playtest, and that delays the release, and when I have some, I often forget to fix bugs and problems when I notice them, (this already caused a game breaking bug on my first case) I would also appreciate if you could continue to playtest all the following cases of the project, and previous cases when big changes are made or when bugs are fixed.

Anyone interested could PM me or just reply to this post.
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Posting a request from the case competition thread here! Really could use some help on this one, so feel free to send a PM.
drvonkitty wrote:Looking for one or two people to playtest [our competition entry]. Ideally someone with showcased trial experience, please! Send me a PM if you're interested in helping out.

TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

Looking for people to playtest my Contest Entry. It shouldn't be too long, but it may be difficult and a little different from what you're used to. I have one playtester already, but more is always helpful. The only requirement is that you're not a contest participant. If anyone's interested, let me know either here or in a PM. Thanks.
EDIT: Got a few people. If anyone else really wants to, you can still ask me, but I've got enough now, thanks.
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
XavierWright

Post by XavierWright »

Yello, if anyone wants to help me playtest the first part of the investigation phase of my case entry for a comp, please lemme know. You must not be a participant of course. Peace.
Squidwarden

Post by Squidwarden »

TimeAxis wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:48 pm Looking for people to playtest my Contest Entry. It shouldn't be too long, but it may be difficult and a little different from what you're used to. I have one playtester already, but more is always helpful. The only requirement is that you're not a contest participant. If anyone's interested, let me know either here or in a PM. Thanks.
EDIT: Got a few people. If anyone else really wants to, you can still ask me, but I've got enough now, thanks.
Hello there, If you're still looking for more playtesters I can gladly playtest for you if you want. :wink:
Image Image
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

Squidwarden wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:16 am
TimeAxis wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:48 pm Looking for people to playtest my Contest Entry. It shouldn't be too long, but it may be difficult and a little different from what you're used to. I have one playtester already, but more is always helpful. The only requirement is that you're not a contest participant. If anyone's interested, let me know either here or in a PM. Thanks.
Hello there, If you're still looking for more playtesters I can gladly playtest for you if you want. :wink:
Sure, can never have too many. But you'd have to either turn on Private Messages, as you currently have them disabled, or give me some alternative way to contact you.
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Squidwarden

Post by Squidwarden »

TimeAxis wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:56 pm
Squidwarden wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:16 am
Sure, can never have too many. But you'd have to either turn on Private Messages, as you currently have them disabled, or give me some alternative way to contact you.
My apologies for the late reply, Any I turned on my PM's, you can try messaging me now.
Image Image
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

I am looking for a writer interested in collaborating on a Zero Escape inspired project with me. In the vaguest terms, what I currently have is a fully mapped out setting with puzzles and rules established, and assets. I know my way around the editor to implement them as well. What I would like is someone interested in coming up with character backstories and helping punch up the writing with snappy one liners and the like, possibly doing most of the writing, depending on how involved you’re willing to get. All of the characters are original, with only their appearances and a few details decided at the moment, so there would be a fair bit of creative freedom allowed.

This would be a relatively long term project, not a small undertaking, and I’m currently wrapped up with my contest entry, so work wouldn’t go full swing with it until October, probably. If you are interested, let me know, and preferably send me an example of your work so I can see if we’d work well together or not. Familiarity with Virtue’s Last Reward would be ideal, but isn’t required.

EDIT: A couple people have reached out to me, so I’m good for now, thanks to those interested.
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Tyxaar

Post by Tyxaar »

Heyo! So I'm working on an AU case set within the 7-year-gap featuring Kristoph defending, facing off against Godot, with rookie Apollo as co-counsel and Simon Blackquill (yes, I know) as the defendant. Now, it's intended to be pretty serious, but most of the character interactions themselves are, quite frankly, absolute chaos. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on writing serious stuff with really wild character dynamics.
Last edited by Tyxaar on Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

Tyxaar wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:40 am Heyo! So I'm working on an AU case set within the 7-year-gap featuring Kristoph defending g off against Godot, with rookie Apollo as co-counsel and Simon Blackquill (yes, I know) as the defendant. Now, it's intended to mostly be serious, but most of the character interactions themselves are, quite frankly, absolute chaos. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on writing serious stuff with really wild character dynamics.
I'll send you a DM.
ImageImageImage