Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

Ages ago I posted a sketch of my fangame's title. A few days ago I decided to finish it. The most surprising part is that I actually did. XD

And this is Bibi when she was 10-ish. Looks considerably younger since it's a chibi.

This happens in Emmett's case. Hannah was forced to actually serve as an assistant during the trial (she didn't since she can't handle being in front of this many people well) and hoped using a plush as a security blanket would help her cope.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Drew Gaudee to test out my new marker sketchbook. The first, and last for quite a few years, time I bought marker paper, its quality was so poor, I lost any and all desire to try finding something better. Everything with the word "marker" on it is so terribly pricey I didn't want to waste any more money on something I wouldn't use. Thankfully, this paper turned out to be perfect.
Spoiler : :
Also randomly drew Bibi to see how the hat I came up with would look on a character's head. The pompom isn't where it should be at all. OTL
June-pie
Spoken languages: English

Post by June-pie »

Ann-nna wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:20 pm Drew Gaudee to test out my new marker sketchbook. The first, and last for quite a few years, time I bought marker paper, its quality was so poor, I lost any and all desire to try finding something better. Everything with the word "marker" on it is so terribly pricey I didn't want to waste any more money on something I wouldn't use. Thankfully, this paper turned out to be perfect.
Also randomly drew Bibi to see how the hat I came up with would look on a character's head. The pompom isn't where it should be at all. OTL
SUUUPER cute!!
"YES, funky!"
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

June-pie wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:59 am SUUUPER cute!!
Thanks! :nod:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Methinks I need to post more often if only not to have to make this huge wall of pictures every time I do come out of hiding. XD
Fairy of stars and autumn. Nameless, purposeless, like most of my OCs. :side:
Looked through my thread recently and found out I was going to change her birthplace to Hawaii. I think I won't, after all. Tanned Japanese exist, so...
ImageImage
Friendship ended with glitter pens. Now glitter markers is my best friend. The first picture I drew to test out the set I bought. Worse quality, but shinier - https://i.imgur.com/Cx3neaS.jpg
Wanted a pastel Carry. Drew a pastel Carry. Couldn't bring myself to make her eyes pastel for some reason, tho.
Amai Momoko, one of my original characters. Unless I completely remake their cringy story, she can turn into a fairy of emotions.
Older Momo. Forgot I made her fringe curly. OTL
Saw people design outfits based on characters from all sorts of media and wanted to give it a try. I chose Carry as inspiration since I didn't want to use any official characters. The model is Anya.
I was hesitant to color her for fear of ruining the shading. The end result wasn't nearly as bad, but I still like the shading on the uncolored piece better.
Natasha, the water fairy, attends a fairy school. What's funny, I thought of this before I knew what the Winx Club even was. At that time I only saw the characters on various stationery and thought Flora was Bloom's mother. XD
Elisa, a solar powered magical girl who exists solely because I wanted a purely yellow character. XD Everything save for her eyes used to be the same shade as her hair 'cause this one's my favorite.
My Freakazoid! fanchar, Digigal. Previously named Digifreak.
Idk what's so special about this picture, but I love it so much! It just seems so... perfect somehow.
I only wanted to see how the sleeves would look, so of course I had to draw a fullbody.
¯\ (ツ) /¯ The idea was to make it look as if the wearer's arms are stuck in lemon halves. And the boots are supposed to remind of lemonade pitchers.
Tried out metallic pencils. Very metallic. :sideglance2: Even in person you have to try veeeery hard to see the slight shimmer.
Formerly a Naruto fanchar, now Idk. Still wondering why I made her in the first place, considering I never liked Naruto. Her weapon was a shuriken-like thingie I saw in a Winx Club comic. :lol:
ImageImage
Translator's note: keikaku means plan
Just according to keikaku

Slowly ("but surely", I'd like to say, but I'd be lying) I'm working on the story I'll likely never finish anyway, repurposing some of my old characters in the process. This woman's name is Hana, but I'm going to rename her. She was originally created for a world where a large chunk of population are magic users in one way or the other, and she was one of them. She could... summon 3 glowing ladybugs in primary colors. Maybe I could've thought of a not completely dumb way this could be used, but I never got to it. Had a boyfriend with fire powers who turned evil (ooh angst, drama). They broke up, I guess.
Now she's a chief of the flower district (edible flowers, namely) who likes creepy crawlies and maybe has a corrupt chief for a boyfriend. Not as obviously corrupt as he was evil.
ImageImage
Played around with coloring.
I was inspired by one of the youtubers I follow to try my hand at lineless traditional drawing.
Alison. She and the next 2 nameless girls are my Ojamajo Doremi FCs.
Since witch apprentice dresses match their eyes and hair, hers used to be blue and pink, but recently I decided to mix them.
Fun fact: pink is my least favorite color.
Found my old attempt to replicate Pucca's art style from memory and turned it into Bibi. Then I drew Mandy and Hannah in the same vein. Guess which one was actually finished.
Ancient Gaudee sketches, more or less recent coloring.
At the time of sketching I'd been toying with the idea that profile pictures in Hannah's "court record" differ from the traditional ones since it's not really court record, and these were my attempts to decide what they look like.
Doug Teuer, a doctor, possibly at the hospital Emmett ends up at. His surname's German for expensive.
Emmett's momma. Still needs a punny name.
Wanted to draw a picture with colored outlines, had no idea of what. Ended up redrawing a very old Gaudee. Somehow, I like the arm in the original better.
Nathaniel's aunt. Y'no, that guy I never posted (it seems). If anyone still remembers Rose, Nate's her boyfriend. Seriously tho, it's been ages since I drew Rose.
Nicole Lace. I don't think I posted anything with her, either? In any case, the search didn't turn up any results. She attended violin classes with Emmett and developed a crush on him.
It just occured to me that I could've called her Nica to make the pun more obvious, but I'm already attached to Nicole, so nah.
Bought a pack of pencil blenders. The packaging (https://imgur.com/c4Of715) had an... interesting design choice that was giving me sasa lele vibes.
She'll krump with you.
Last edited by Ann-nna on Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
June-pie
Spoken languages: English

Post by June-pie »

Ann-nna wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:20 pm Drew Gaudee to test out my new marker sketchbook. The first, and last for quite a few years, time I bought marker paper, its quality was so poor, I lost any and all desire to try finding something better. Everything with the word "marker" on it is so terribly pricey I didn't want to waste any more money on something I wouldn't use. Thankfully, this paper turned out to be perfect.
Cannot stress how adorable these arts are!!
"YES, funky!"
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

June-pie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:02 am Cannot stress how adorable these arts are!!
Thanks! :pearlhappy:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Guess who can make holographic stickers now? :hotti: I've dreamt of this for so long, but none of the printing offices I've been to offer so much as a different kind of paper, let alone other materials, and I gave up. But now I can make holo stickers even out of traditional pictures, which is great 'cause I mostly draw on paper.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Don't color right after a night shift. Don't. I kept falling asleep while holding a marker and ruined her sock. I could try fixing it with the white pen, but don't want to risk ruining it even more.
Anyway, this here gal is a bee alien who belongs to one of my species called animians who live on the planet, you guessed it, Animia. To be more precise, she's an insectanimian. I spent ridiculously long trying to find the color of a bee's tongue. Apparently, it's reddish? But by the time I found this I already colored it yellow. Why did I even care about accuracy when the only thing she has in common with bees is the color yellow and even then hers is neon? I think I named her Penelope.Well, even if not, I did now. XD
Cheeb Sofia
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Once upon a time I used pastel colors for Bibi's streaks and liked the result so much I made the change permanent.
After that I wanted to see if she'd look better if her dress was also pastel. No. No, she wouldn't.
She's holding a heart plushie or something. Maybe a peach. Was an orange at first, but it looked kinda boring.
Found a bunch of old characters and decided to draw some again. This one I redrew because I like her color scheme. And then I proceeded to get every single shade wrong. OTL Should've used pencils like in the original.
Another old character from the same sheet. Unlike the previous one, she was a bit more than a random design, but I can't for the life of me remember who she was or if she even had a name. The only thing I know for a fact is that this isn't her default look. I just wanted to draw her dressed up as a butterfly back then.
I'm pretty sure she was created as a reploid and chances are, her name's Tempo. At least I remember entertaining the thought of giving that name to one of my MegaMan chars. That was way before official Tempo came to be.
Wonder if anyone else draws sparkles on something they colored with glitter ink.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Remembered how I drew Hannah and Gaudee in Neopets dresses and wanted to draw some other character in some other dress. While trying to decide whom and in what though, I stopped on these two in those same rainbow dresses. :roll:
No idea what Gaudee's doing, I was just trying to come up with a slightly less generic pose. XD
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Practising watercolors. And possibly doing a 100 characters challenge, but we all know how well it'll go. Maybe I should've chosen grey for her glasses or made the lines thinner, at least. They kinda look like a raccoon's mask.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Finally colored those. Most of the coloring was done a while ago, then I spent who knows how long deciding on the colors for the stars in Gaudee's hair. XD Messed up her dress' coloring big time, but oh well. Nothing to be done about that now.
ImageImage
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

It's been so long snce I drew Sing. Or pretty much anyone who isn't Hannah, Gaudee or Bibi, if we're talking AA chars. This might or might not be her stage outfit. Maybe one of several, the fanciest one meant for special occasions. Sing doesn't strike me as the type to wear flashy dresses to every concert. She leans towards casual outfits.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

When I was small and poor one of which I still am, and it's, unfortunately, not small, I used to make paper dolls of my favorite characters. Though in all honesty, most of my faves probably didn't have any merch to begin with, so money wasn't the only issue, but I digress. It's been awhile since I wanted to take up that hobby again but this time with my own characters. After a year or so of wanting, I'm halfway through with my first paper doll, which is actually second, but the first one isn't even colored yet.
Only need to draw her back, and she's done.