[RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: [RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Post by kwando1313 »

Store of Mermaid's Port

"Sounds good to me!" She proceeded to turn back to Linn. "Is there anything else we need for now?"

"Naaaah. We should be cool with all we got right now. After all, we need to make sure we save some money in case of emergencies... And in case you decide to go on a giant tea splurge and waste all our money that way..."

Yumiko quizzically looked at Linn. "Did... Did you just say something?"

"No! Not at all!", Linn says, while sticking out her tongue at her.

"Either way, it seems we're good to go as well, so... Lead the way!

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Spongesonic
Spoken languages: English

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

"Wh-What the hell?!" Dean stammered. "I didn't... I couldn't..."

"Dean..." Maria said. "I don't believe it... are you really... a spy?"

"N-No it wasn't me!"

In his confusion, Dean picked up the letter he'd just dropped and read it.
Winner of the "Broken Commandments" Case Competition
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.

Misc. Information
Steam: spongesonic
Youtube: SpongesonicPictures
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

Port Mermaid Shop

Yukari nodded, and then turned to face the door of the shop. "Excellent! Onward, then!" She said, pointing towards the door. She then walked out of the shop at a brisk pace- fast enough that Vera practically had to break into a run to keep up with her. Yukari managed to maneuver her way through the mass of people with ease, despite her speed. Vera had a bit more difficulty and continually had to push her way past bystanders. After around five to ten minutes, Yukari stopped, as the group reached her ship. It was a wooden ship of a decent size- though the wood was rough and unpolished, the ship appeared to be in decent condition. The ship has a large black flag, with an image of a smiling sun with a drawing of a skull and crossbones above it.

Yukari cleared her throat and pointed towards it with a grand flourish, turning to face her new acquisition. "May I introduce you to... The Pirate Ship!" She gleefully exclaimed.

"We are not calling it that." Vera muttered.

"It's simple and to the point!" Yukari insisted, Vera simply rolling her eyes in response.

Ignoring her friend, Yukari turned back to face her new 'friends.' "Anyway, I'll go get the other girls now! Be right back!" She said cheerfully, and ran onto the ship and quickly vanished from sight. Now all alone, Vera tried to figure out something to say, hopefully distracting them from the "Pirate Ship" fiasco. She darted her eyes around the pier, seeing if anything grabbed her attention, before she discovered a potential topic.

"So... what's your other crewmember like?"
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Port Seaweed Shop:
Spoiler : :
Repair Kit: Restores 1 Point to Ship (40 Gold)
Rusty Knife (5 Gold)
Empty Jar (5 Gold)
Jar of Pickles (5 Gold)
5 Meters of Rope (15 Gold)
Lopsided Boomerang (10 Gold)
12 Pack of Rum (10 Gold)
Rusty Shotgun (35 Gold)
Wonky Rifle (40 Gold)
Port Hope Tavern:

The letter is mostly unfinished-- There's little but another sample of the Spy's Handwriting. All this really tells you is that the spy must have planted this on you... When and how could that have been?

The patrons turn towards Dean, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Are you sure it's him?" Carlos asks, looking around nervously, "I-I didn't ever see him write anything..."

"Son," The Barkeep said, "If you have an explanation for this, please make it now. I'm not about ready to get your head... But this doesn't look too good for you."
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

Dean just stood there standing silent. Then... he smirked. "So... in his attempt to frame me... the spy has driven himself into a corner. You see, if I am your spy, that leaves a gaping contradiction in the facts. You see, Alfonzo found the letter by the bathroom door. However, my two shipmates can attest that I never went near that door at all!"

Maria shouted, "Th-That's right! Dean was with us the entire time!"

Madlyn shook her head. "The boy speaks true. He never went near that door."

Dean crossed his arms once again. "And, there is still one thing left to be examined about this letter. Yes, I am of course referring to handwriting analysis!"
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

By the 'Pirate Ship'

Both Linn and Yumiko followed Vera and Yukari to the location of their ship. It took them a few minutes to get there, but when they got there... Well, it was a pretty nice ship. (Wasn't anywhere near as nice as their ship. For sure.)

Linn and Yukari introduced their ship to them... Which had the name of "The Pirate Ship"... Much to the dismay of Vera. And... Well, Linn couldn't help but let out a slight giggle at a name like that. I mean, sure... It was a name that certainly was appropriate as to what they were, but... It was so... Uncreative, you know?

It was then that Vera asked about their third crewmate, while Yukari went off to get the other girls.

"Well... Hikari... Well... She's..." Linn stuttered. "Err... Maybe you'd better take this, Yumiko.."

"Hikari is... The cook on our ship. She's a bit of a... Uh... What's a nice way to describe it?"

"I don't know! Why else did you think I asked you to describe her?"

Yumiko sighed. "Oh gee, thanks. Well... She's a person who's... Very enthusiastic about... Life between the glasses, you know?"

"Yup. A total drunka-" Yumiko glares at Linn. "B-But don't get me wrong! She's really good at her job! And.... Uh... She's... Quite enthusiastic in all she does! And... She does have a heart under her crusty exterior!"

Yumiko proceeds to give a look which implies a mental facepalm. She then proceeded to have a wide grin plaster on her face.

"But yes, as our esteemed captain here said, Hikari is our dependable and enthusiastic cook and weapons keeper. And here I thought you wanted me to describe her..."

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Port Hope Tavern:

"Okay." The Bartender replied, rubbing his chin. "Fair enough. I, myself, find it hard to believe that the spy would let themselves slip like this-- They'd make a poor spy otherwise."

"Bah! Rubbish!" Snake-Eyes cried, pounding the bar once more. "We already did the handwriting. What of it?"
NihilisticNinja
Spoken languages: English, Latin

Post by NihilisticNinja »

By Yukari's Ship

Vera nodded sympathetically. "Yeah, I can definitely get finding somebody with enthusiasm and skill making up for a... rather difficult personality." Vera paused for a minute, and then opened her mouth to continue, but she was interrupted by Yukari's return.

"Heya guys! Came back with one of my friends!" Yukari shouted, a wide grin on her face. She then came down with another woman. She was both tall and thin, with short blonde hair. She was wearing a grey tennis shirt and a black dress. Yukari rapidly descended from the ramp towards the others, while the other woman's steps were more lethargic and hesitant. After both girls had gotten back to the concrete ground of the port, the newcomer spoke.

"Yo. My name's Tea Organo, and I would like it to be clear that I am here under duress." Tea said in a dry tone, and gave the girls an unenthusiastic wave.

Yukari turned her head in her direction, still smiling. "But you agreed to do it!"

"You said that you'd kick me off the ship if I didn't come, brat. I don't want to lose my job less than a day after getting it." Tea shot back, giving Yukari a dark glare.

Vera bent her head back, and twisted it so that she was facing her crewmates. "Hey, what about Satsuki?" She asked.

"She has actual important work to do. Unlike you two, evidently, given that you're inviting random women to the ship for a little meet and greet."

"Hey, at least they're friendly!" Yukari insisted. "You could learn something from them."

"Oh, whatever." Tea muttered. "We can discuss what a bad idea this was later." Tea then redirected her attention back to Linn and Yumiko. "Well, since I should probably say something about myself... I'm the person in charge of the weapons on the ship. Firing, making sure they operate properly, the works." Tea broke into a smile as she described her duties. "Admittedly, being in charge of things that go boom at least makes this job somewhat more bearable."

The smile then disappeared. "So! Anyway, who are you two?"
"With good friends by your side, anything is possible. If you really care for each other, it makes everyone stronger! Then you'll have the will to succeed! The world is filled with painful things, it's sad sometimes, and you won't be able to handle it by yourself. But just know: If there's someone that you love, you'll stay on the right path. And you won't ever give in! As long as you keep that person in your heart, you'll keep getting back up. Understand? That's why a Hero never loses!"
Miki by Hershey's Chocolate Bars.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Port Seaweed Market Place

t took awhile to find the proper place to set up shop, but once it was all said and done Lymes and Galeiline seemed content with.

"Alright, now to reel in the customers." Lymes slightly nudged Gailine who seemed to be chewing on one of her gems from her bottle, an Emerals which in turn started to make her eyes glow with a green luster. It was their usual way of trying to draw in a crowd , but that's why Galeliline as called "The Eyes" of the crew.

"Come one , come all! Be astounded by the wonders of the depths, The Chimera's Tongue brings to you artifacts of the briny peep!" She paused. "Deep!" She was reading from a small card that Lymes usually set up for her during the pitches, but she still needed to work on getting some words down. Golems and reading just don't seem to mix all that well.

"Today's special is the Dead Man's Tooth, includes the dangerous tooth of a spitting sea servant!" She paused again. "Serpent! Includes a stylish Barracuda Bay Sipping Company Jacket, only slightly worn and damaged, may smell of blood, Also includes a real life (but dead) member of the by company. Will do whatever you can possibly make him do!" She took a breath and held her head as if this were difficult.

"Prices are negotiable, some inventory may not be inspected before purchase, and most importantly NO FREEFUND... REFUNDS!" After the whole speech She waited patiently looking at passing by members before repeating similar ones g over and over again untill hopefully someone came by in interest.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Port Seaweed Marketplace

The marketplace is full of people bustling about. Merchants of all kinds were shouting their own spiels in an attempt to draw potential customers from the crowd. Back and forth chatter was being made, deals being discussed, prices being negotiated, and barters being done. It seems to be quite hard to draw interest among such a crowd of many.

Over the chatter, you seem to hear something.

"I hear a Barracuda Bay Trade Ship was missing a few days ago. Just yesterday they declared it sunk in prolonged absence."

"Just goes to show you how dangerous these waters are. From monsters to savage pirates, traveling on the open sea is just too risky."

"Say, that one lad is selling a bloody Barracuda Bay coat... you don't think...?"

"The eyes on the rock beast are glowing green, I don't like the look on it...

"Just walk away... maybe it won't notice us..."

...Pleasant conversation. But before you can pay any real attention to it, someone calls out to you.

"You there! Dark man with the golem!" says the voice of a young man. Your eyes look around to determine the source, when they fall on what seems to be a merchant, based on what he's wearing at least. Yet the dark gray captain's coat he wears also seems to suggest that he's ready to set sail on a ship at a moment's notice. Aside from that, he has messy black hair and glasses over his piercing eyes of a striking golden color. He waves at you as he approaches, it seems he's interested in what you're selling.

"Ah yes, quite the interesting stock you have for sale!" he says, looking over what you have in your shop. He holds out his hand, expecting you to shake it. "You may call me Kazuo, the traveling merchant. I travel the seas every day, routinely visiting each port in order to buy and sell wares. And with whom do I have the honor of doing business with today?"

The man's name is quite familiar. Given your experience in the field, you've heard the name of this prominent merchant come up several times. It's no coincidence that you should meet him out in the marketplace.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

"Lymes, it's a pleasure." He took a look at the merchant. "Not many people notice a golem when they see one, her name is Galiline."

"Nice to meet you as well." She offered a hand only for Lymes to slowly push it back down. "Remember what happened the last time you tried to shake someone's hand?"

"Crushed bones..."

"Yeah crushed bones, and crushed bones can't really give or take gold that well." Lymes said as he began to rummage through his pockets.

"Okay, so a Mr. Kazou..." He began to write the mans name down in his transaction book. "What might you be interested in? Today's special? Or perhaps you're in need of some other type of service?" He raised an eyebrow as if trying to read the merchants intentions.
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Port Seaweed Marketplace

"Ah, business as usual of course! I search for rare and valuable items in every stall in every market place at every port there is! What I do with them is my business (quite literally), but as a principle: always leave with a profit." he says, raising his finger to emphasize his last point.

"I see you have some Serpent's Teeth for sale..." he says, pointing to the teeth on the counter. "Quite hard to come by at times! Allow me to make you an offer on that..."

Kazuo unties a bag from his belt and drops it on the counter. "100 gold for the teeth." he says, looking into your eyes. The way he says it is as if the deal has already been made and there's no more negotiating. His eyes look quite convincing too. Yet your experience in trading can't help but tell you something seems a little off about the offer.
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

Dean shook his head. "This second letter is mostly unfinished. This tells me that they had barely enough time to write what they could and then find a way to slip it into my pocket. In other words, there was no time for them to be slow and precise enough to fake it! This is the spy's true handwriting!" He turned to the bartender. "Maybe... maybe the handwriting analysis wasn't faked at all! Compare this letter to the handwriting samples and we may see a clear match!"
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Port Seaweed Market Place

Galeiline stays quiet as Laymes looks at the bag, seemingly juggling a few thoughts in his head.

"Yeah, they are hard to come by. Even harder to get and bring back." He looked at the bag of coins. "130 gold, sounds more fair considering the things my crew went through to get it. An arm is worth well more than that but I think I'm being reasonable."
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

The Duchess Eldritch:

"...What the devil have you brought onto this blasted ship?!" Alphonse exclaimed. "Admiral, secure the cargo! We can't have it sliding around like that, it'll break or hurt someone."

"Aye, aye, second-in-command! Looks like documenting this will have to wait." he said, putting the life preserver on his neck, grabbing two of the repair kits, and holding the third one between his feet.

Alphonse sighed. "Not what I meant, but I guess it will have to do. Now then, get this creature to show itself and keep it under control." he said, holding his musket tightly and preparing for the worst.
The Final but not so ending chapter.