I'll Face Myself

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

clcman
Spoken languages: English

Re: I'll Face Myself

Post by clcman »

I can confirm this, and am now publicly declaring the return to production of A Web of Turnabouts! AKA The Evilthena Case.
Spoiler : :
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Well, ya'll can have a hypeshot I guess. It is a picture of my fiercest of enemies:
Dr. TYPO
How the heck did this even happen.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

That is indeed amazing.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

The deadline has been officially set for July 1st. Yes I know, shame on me for double posting.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Tiagofvarela

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Now that I've made some tangible progress, time to show you some more hypeshots.
From two years ago.
viewtopic.php?p=751552#p751552
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
clcman

Post by clcman »

I can grant a hype shot.
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Tiagofvarela

Post by Tiagofvarela »

clcman wrote:I can grant a hype shot.
"I mean, I might be alive. Depends on where you found it. Where you rummaging my drawers while I was out?"
I will now reply with my own hype shot. One that was actually done during this competition.
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Ferdielance

Post by Ferdielance »

Okay. Pretty much exactly one week to go. I have... written pretty much what's necessary for UCANT itself, though I'll likely need to make some changes.

Now to write the case! So far, i've got an intro and a lobby scene. This is going to go just great, isn't it?

(I expect the entry will not be all that polished if I manage to get it done in such a short time, but we'll see. My resolutions to avoid gimmick interfaces and other really time-consuming things I like to do may help, though.)
"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
Tiagofvarela

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Ferdielance wrote:Okay. Pretty much exactly one week to go. I have... written pretty much what's necessary for UCANT itself, though I'll likely need to make some changes.

Now to write the case! So far, i've got an intro and a lobby scene. This is going to go just great, isn't it?

(I expect the entry will not be all that polished if I manage to get it done in such a short time, but we'll see. My resolutions to avoid gimmick interfaces and other really time-consuming things I like to do may help, though.)
You'd get a trial done in one week, unpolished as it may be?!?!
I've probably only got half my entry done. And I've been working on it every day for the past two or three weeks.
In fact, looking for playtesters for the first part right now: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10206&p=767887#p767887

Oh, well. Enthalpy. Would you rather polished but incomplete, or complete but unpolished?

Regardless, I have a fair bit of content done, so have some hypeshots!
Spoiler : Hypeshots :
ImageImage
ImageImage
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

In general, I'd prefer complete over polished.

I'm excited (and somewhat in fear) of what I'm going to get.
Tiagofvarela

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Huh. I guess planning really does make the actual writing go slightly faster. I'm close to a third of the way past part two.
Here's a super intriguing hypeshot from part two!
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Southern Corn
Spoken languages: English, Bad Jokes

Post by Southern Corn »

Whoa.
Can't believe Oldbag is back.
Blizdi

Post by Blizdi »

Tiagofvarela wrote:Huh. I guess planning really does make the actual writing go slightly faster. I'm close to a third of the way past part two.
Here's a super intriguing hypeshot from part two!
omg it might actually be finished in time. hYpE
clcman

Post by clcman »

Well, I got... something. It's more a redux of an old hypeshot, though.

Blizdi

Post by Blizdi »

clcman wrote:Well, I got... something. It's more a redux of an old hypeshot, though.
Bloody good hype shot!