Shelter In Place

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

DJJ6800
Spoken languages: English

Re: Shelter In Place

Post by DJJ6800 »

Eh, who needs custom sprites? Mine doesn't have any.

Well...except for a certain non-AA character that makes an appearance...
clcman

Post by clcman »

Update: AwesomeYears and I have finished playing all of the cases and are deliberating. Awesome is writing reviews that will probably get posted here while we prepare a very-much-not-overly-ambitious awards ceremony.

In the meantime, entrants, you are free to edit your entries. (Though do try to avoid breaking them in case one of needs to go back and check something.)
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Post by Super legenda »

Amazing! I'll keep editing now!
RiksKing
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, Little bit German & French

Post by RiksKing »

Good luck to all participants!
Spoiler : Experimental Turnabout Review :
All similarities to one of my own unfinished cases, The Book of Turnabouts, are no doubt purely coincidental. I should finish that case.
I second this notion without the strike :P
--Captivated by Persona 4--
Tiagofvarela
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese

Post by Tiagofvarela »

Somebody, get me that Haruhi Suzumiya image!
A Laggy Turnabout ★
A Batty Turnabout ★
A Tricky Turnabout ★
Upcoming: A Worldly Turnabout, A Courtly Turnabout, A Clumsy Turnabout, A Needy Turnabout
clcman

Post by clcman »

So, it has turned out that AwesomeYears was struck with a crippling disease that causes seizures (and worse, writer's block!) whenever he tries to write a case review, so we're dropping that part and moving onto the awards ceremony.

Not immediately. (What, did you think we were efficient?) But very soon. I have all of the pieces laid out and just need to fit them together. 1-4 days, probably. That's several weeks in CLC time!
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Oh my, that's terrible! Is Awesome ok?
clcman

Post by clcman »

Yes, he's fine. He just won't be writing any reviews of the cases. You'll have to make do with mine.

Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

Well, I'm glad to hear he's alright
Image Image
Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

clcman wrote:Yes, he's fine. He just won't be writing any reviews of the cases. You'll have to make do with mine.
Nice, I'm glad that he's fine.
AbsurdAttorney

Post by AbsurdAttorney »

Holy guacamole! That's a huge bummer to hear that he's not doing so hot right now. I send my best wishes, really
clcman

Post by clcman »

I should probably clarify that AwesomeYears did not ACTUALLY suffer from a crippling disease at the end of this competition period. (At least, I don't think he did.) That was some of my patented, allegedly-impossible-to-misunderstand CLC humor about how it turned out he was not able to make any reviews.

In more important news, CLC time is about over. The countdown to the final day begins... at about 1. For this award ceremony shalt be released tomorrow, give or take a few weeks!
Spoiler : Why Am I Hyping An Awards Ceremony Again? :

clcman

Post by clcman »

The time of timing is at hand.
Spoiler : Definitely On-Time Awards Ceremony :
Congratulations to the winner!

Super legenda

Post by Super legenda »

Spoiler : :
...OH MY GOOOOOOD!!! AAAAAAH!
Ejem...congratulations to everyone else too for their hard work! This was a great comp!
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

Spoiler : :
Congrats, Super Legenda! Time to enter the next comp and never finish the one I actually made for this one! Maybe.