[T] [C] [CE] Turnabout Allergies ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Spoonmaster12
Spoken languages: English, Bengali, Hindi. Proud to be trilingual

[T] [C] [CE] Turnabout Allergies ●

Post by Spoonmaster12 »

Allergies are a pain in the butt, some people are allergic to pollen while others are allergic to peanuts. The point is, allergies are everywhere. If you have allergies, you should go to the doctor and get a check-up. I personally do have tons of allergies, so there's that. I don't know where I'm going with this to be honest.

Canon Phoenix Wright is summoned to a parallel universe where he must defend himself in court. Will he successfully defend AU Phoenix before the summon wears out? Play this epic adventure to find out.

This is an entry for the ticking time bomb comp. There are indeed co-counsel conversations and press statements now and some of the other issues were also addressed.

Note this is my first trial and is meant to be experimental. This was me just going ahead and making a whole case from scratch while trying to learn the editor in the process.

Trial: http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=144227

Walkthrough: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QoO ... vt7ys/edit
Last edited by Spoonmaster12 on Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: [T] [CE] Turnabout Allergies ●

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Might have to give this a replay to see the newly added co-counsel conversations and press statements. Anyway this was a silly nonsense comedy trial with some funny jokes, we could use more of those. Give it a play if you like random humor, it's rather short and moves at a nice pace so the jokes don't grow stale. Also the prosecutor's fun.

Oh also Spoonmaster, you should probably mark this as a comedy with the [C] tag in the thread title, though I think the description does give people a good idea of what tone to expect.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
TimeAxis
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] [C] [CE] Turnabout Allergies ●

Post by TimeAxis »

I also recommend this. Nice job going through and adding that stuff, as well. Did a quick runthrough. My opinion on the presentation (especially the dialogue boxes that are too long and extend upwards) is mostly the same, although you did clean it up a lot. It's still a fun, silly trial that's easy enough to finish in a few minutes. Worth most people's time.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
applekitty
Spoken languages: English

Post by applekitty »

I didn't like any of the jokes of the creator shitting on themselves/calling themselves cringe in this case. It is very irritating. I think otherwise it is silly and I hope you make more.
ImageImageImage
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

When I first saw the title of this case, I thought it was going to be a "you're going to die if you don't get an EpiPen in twenty minutes! Hurry!" thing.

What I got was still pretty good.

EDIT:
Spoiler : :
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
Spoonmaster12
Spoken languages: English, Bengali, Hindi. Proud to be trilingual

Post by Spoonmaster12 »

risefromtheashes wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:58 am When I first saw the title of this case, I thought it was going to be a "you're going to die if you don't get an EpiPen in twenty minutes! Hurry!" thing.

What I got was still pretty good.

EDIT:
Spoiler : :
Maybe in the sequel :o