Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

nemolee.exe
Spoken languages: English, Korean

Re: Request Topic

Post by nemolee.exe »

I'm currently trying to make my own trials based on a fictional case that I have made. There are two characters that I have made that aren't in the game, and I want something for them as the case maker has none of the sprites available -- at least that I would like. One of the characters I only want the mugshot -- that's the victim of my case. For the other character I would like custom sprites for the character along with the mugshot-- I won't tell you what role this character has.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

nemolee.exe wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:05 pm I'm currently trying to make my own trials based on a fictional case that I have made. There are two characters that I have made that aren't in the game, and I want something for them as the case maker has none of the sprites available -- at least that I would like. One of the characters I only want the mugshot -- that's the victim of my case. For the other character I would like custom sprites for the character along with the mugshot-- I won't tell you what role this character has.
Hi! Have you checked the random character thread? That has a lot of custom sprites for you to use (over 100 OCs).

You might also be able to find a mugshot in the Locations, Evidence and other assorted graphics thread.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
nemolee.exe

Post by nemolee.exe »

SuperAj3 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:02 am
nemolee.exe wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:05 pm I'm currently trying to make my own trials based on a fictional case that I have made. There are two characters that I have made that aren't in the game, and I want something for them as the case maker has none of the sprites available -- at least that I would like. One of the characters I only want the mugshot -- that's the victim of my case. For the other character I would like custom sprites for the character along with the mugshot-- I won't tell you what role this character has.
Hi! Have you checked the random character thread? That has a lot of custom sprites for you to use (over 100 OCs).

You might also be able to find a mugshot in the Locations, Evidence and other assorted graphics thread.
Thank you for referring me to that! Already found a future witness for an upcoming trial.

I'm not sure if I should change the name of the character I plan to use. Because
Spoiler : :
he has a different last name from the victim.
Also not sure if I found the mugshot for the victim I was looking for.
nemolee.exe

Post by nemolee.exe »

Nevermind. I found a good mugshot.
nemolee.exe

Post by nemolee.exe »

I have this idea for a prosecuter: James Airtight.

Right now I do not have sprites or a mugshot. As of the time of writing this... I am currently using mercurialSK's Prosecutor Justice sprites because I feel like they fit his personality. But I am not comfortable with using them given that I am not sure if he's still around because I want to ask for permission to use them. I think that having completely new sprites would be the best option for now. So I will tell you what he looks like:

He wears red-tinted shield sunglasses. His face is pretty much a bit like Apollo Justice, with some elements of Klavier Gavin and Miles Edgeworth on his face... as long as it looks like he is serious. I think his hair should be a mix between Miles Edgeworth's hairstyle with the Bellboy (from Turnabout Sisters)'s hairstyle (Or you can experiment with the hairstyle a little bit so as to fit with the face?. He wears a crimson suit (suit jacket) with a black dress shirt and a red tie.
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

nemolee.exe wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:19 am I have this idea for a prosecuter: James Airtight.

Right now I do not have sprites or a mugshot. As of the time of writing this... I am currently using mercurialSK's Prosecutor Justice sprites because I feel like they fit his personality. But I am not comfortable with using them given that I am not sure if he's still around because I want to ask for permission to use them. I think that having completely new sprites would be the best option for now. So I will tell you what he looks like:

He wears red-tinted shield sunglasses. His face is pretty much a bit like Apollo Justice, with some elements of Klavier Gavin and Miles Edgeworth on his face... as long as it looks like he is serious. I think his hair should be a mix between Miles Edgeworth's hairstyle with the Bellboy (from Turnabout Sisters)'s hairstyle (Or you can experiment with the hairstyle a little bit so as to fit with the face?. He wears a crimson suit (suit jacket) with a black dress shirt and a red tie.
I'll do some checking, and I'll edit this post if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you'd be okay to use the Prosecutor Justice sprites. First off, I'm pretty sure mSK has been inactive here for years, and second (more importantly), I've seen that sprite set used in a few public trials that weren't theirs. I'll check their posts to see if they've said anything about not wanting others to use the sprite set, but if they don't say anything like that, I'd say you're safe to use Prosecutor Justice.
(It's going to be very hard to find someone to do a full sprite set for you without payment. Hence me trying to make mSK's sprite work for you - if it works well, then it works well!)

EDIT: See here - Prosecutor Justice is under "Retired/unmaintained". Also, mSK hasn't posted in over three years or updated their art thread in four. Given that, and the fact that they link an album to Justice's sprites in their post, I think you're completely fine to use them. (Though, if the thread says to PM them if you're using their sprites, then do that. And use proper credit, of course.)
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
Squidwarden
Spoken languages: English

Post by Squidwarden »

Hello, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask for another request but can someone make a mugshot out of this character?
Image Image
risefromtheashes

Squidwarden wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:37 am Hello, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask for another request but can someone make a mugshot out of this character?
You don't need to credit me for this, though it would be nice, of course.
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Squidwarden

Post by Squidwarden »

risefromtheashes wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:25 am
Squidwarden wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:37 am Hello, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask for another request but can someone make a mugshot out of this character?
You don't need to credit me for this, though it would be nice, of course.
Thank you so much! :D
Image Image
XavierWright

Post by XavierWright »

Heyo, if anyone would be willing to do so, could someone please recreate these diagrams in the style of the Ace Attorney diagrams? Thanks in advance.

risefromtheashes

XavierWright wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:46 pm Heyo, if anyone would be willing to do so, could someone please recreate these diagrams in the style of the Ace Attorney diagrams? Thanks in advance.

I direct you here - Starora takes request for exactly this kind of thing.
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:

----------
nemolee.exe

Post by nemolee.exe »

risefromtheashes wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:29 am
nemolee.exe wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:19 am I have this idea for a prosecuter: James Airtight.

I'll do some checking, and I'll edit this post if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you'd be okay to use the Prosecutor Justice sprites. First off, I'm pretty sure mSK has been inactive here for years, and second (more importantly), I've seen that sprite set used in a few public trials that weren't theirs. I'll check their posts to see if they've said anything about not wanting others to use the sprite set, but if they don't say anything like that, I'd say you're safe to use Prosecutor Justice.
(It's going to be very hard to find someone to do a full sprite set for you without payment. Hence me trying to make mSK's sprite work for you - if it works well, then it works well!)

EDIT: See here - Prosecutor Justice is under "Retired/unmaintained". Also, mSK hasn't posted in over three years or updated their art thread in four. Given that, and the fact that they link an album to Justice's sprites in their post, I think you're completely fine to use them. (Though, if the thread says to PM them if you're using their sprites, then do that. And use proper credit, of course.)
So I guess I can use it? Well, thanks for that I guess. That makes my job easier. But there is one problem: There aren't any stills sprites for the poses, unfortunately.
risefromtheashes

nemolee.exe wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:59 am
risefromtheashes wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:29 am

So I guess I can use it? Well, thanks for that I guess. That makes my job easier. But there is one problem: There aren't any stills sprites for the poses, unfortunately.
https://aaonline.fr/editor.php?trial_id=69624 - here's a case that uses his sprites, with stills (Turnabouts of the Father by DWaM - profiles number 2 and 3). You can download them from there, or get someone to do it if you haven't played that case and don't want to be spoiled. I'm guessing that either there was once a full set, or that since this character has sunglasses, that the still sprites are just a single frame from each of the talking sprites.
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:

----------
AshuraMage
Spoken languages: English/Portuguese

Post by AshuraMage »

Hi, I am kind of new here and I don´t know if this goes here, but my request is actually for finding a lost sprite that I found on AO, I will try to explain it.
A year ago or so, I found an AO(Attorney Online) server pack that had a sprite for Hobo Phoenix as a defense attorney, I thought it was pretty cool but I never saved it, but now I wanted to do some stuff with it(mostly, edit it and use in a fangame that I had some ideas to make), so I redownloaded AO and everything there is dead, not even a single server alive, so, a lot of sprites are lost forever. And before you mention it: Yes, I know there is another D.A. Hobo Nick sprite on the Canon Character Custom Sprites Thread, however, it's not the one I remember, because the one I remember looked like it was made with Phoenix's trilogy sprites, not made from zero(although it had some exclusive animations, like a new damage one). In case it helps, the name of the server that I found the sprite was something like Ace Attorney Online Brasil.
Again, I don´t know if this is the right place to post this, so, if I´m wrong, please correct me, so I can post in a more appropriate place.

Update: AO now is back and I found the sprites and want to upload them to the Canon Character Custom Sprites thread, but I don´t know who made them, is there any problem with that?
In 2021 I was bored and made an AMV that now has 100K+ views
killer muffin

Post by killer muffin »

I doubt anyone would do this buuuut here goes.

I am working on a first case for a maybe fan game and ideally, we could have an artist or two.

We would need about 4 OC sprites and two evidence sprites for this current case. We will of course be giving proper credit to the creator(s) I mean we're not monsters. If somebody is willing to put a lot of extra effort we also have a videotape....but that would be extreme extra credits.

So for evidence
1: a chicken
2: a photo of a chicken covered in blood

for characters
Spoiler : OC 1 :
Body: slender
Personality: Sleazy, very horny and but that's trumped by how lazy he is.
Job: Janitor
quirks: He's a real asshole
Special Sprites: (aka non-emotional sprites): Extreme crying (breakdown)
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, lazy/bored, love-struck, cocky, sad, scared/nervous
Spoiler : OC 2 :
Body: Average
Personality: Very hyper but other than that pretty normal
quirks: None yet
Special Sprites: (aka non-emotional sprites): defeated, getting mauled by a chicken
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, sad, cocky, scared/nervous, happy
Spoiler : OC 3 :
3:
Body: A little over-weight
Personality: Very cocky
Clothing: a full body yellow has-mat suit
Special Sprites: (aka non-emotional sprites): Taking notes, Getting wrapped in safety tape, cutting himself out of safety tape, his face being exposed and panics due to being exposed to germs (breakdown), Him panicking while wrapping his arms with safety tape before trying to throw a knife at the defense but the knife gets caught on the tape so when he throws it the dull end hits him on the head knocking him out.
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, sad, cocky, sad, scared/nervous
Ideas if needed (due to him wearing a full-body suit I will include some ideas here) Angry: Pulling out a safety knife and stabbing it into the table, Nervous: him occasionally using a cloth to wipe off the fog his suit's lens as it's fogged up due to his presumed heavy breathing
Spoiler : OC 4 :
Body: kind of buff
Personality: Cocky but very charming.
Clothing: a black and white suit.......but the colors are reversed
quirks: He's clearly rich
Special Sprites: him screaming as feathers and chickens fly away from his backside. (breakdown) Him pulling his hands out holding a egg and facepalming accidentally breaking the egg causing yolk to spill on his face (damage)
common emotions: Average, shocked, angry/upset, cocky, sad, scared/nervous (hands in his pockets), Very happy, laughing, offering money/jewels, shuffling cash boredly, h
If anyone decides to do this me and my friend would be very grateful and in your debt. Note if you only want to do one of these tasks thats completely fine but the two most helpful things would be the evidence and OC 3 since we do plan to use official AA characters as a base...but 3's ref doesn't have a useable court bg. But again any help would be amazing.

For any more info/advice just PM me. Also PM me telling me what you are planning to do (so I can warn you if somebody else is doing it.....but that sounds unlikely).